It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do the Reptilians Control Our Dreams?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I've been troubled by dreams lately, and decided to do some searches on the topic. In addition to the usual information on dream meanings, astral projection and lucid dreaming, I stumbled upon a couple of sites that not only believe Mr. Icke's theory about reptilians ruling the world, but also that these same beings control and manipulate our dreams.

Here's a link to familiarize yourself with the theory.
www.rumormillnews.com...

I'm in no way vouching for the validity of its content, but since I'm posting on a conspiracy board about reptilians, I'll admit to not dismissing the information, either.

I was mad enough to learn that 13 shapeshifting bloodlines might have control over the government and the world. But finding out that they might be able to manipulate my dreams, too, makes me want to open up a huge can of reptilian whup-ass.

Until they come after me, of course.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Son of Walter,

The basic answer to your question is NO. The 'reptilians' do not...however the hybrid 50/50 reptilian/humans do........

Can I ask you a few questions? Are you in any way related to the 13 bloodlines? A lot of people actually do not know if they are (why i believe the huge geneology component of the mormon church)..

But if you are targeted by controlled dreams, then I can certainly say you have a higher percentage of reptilian DNA than that the average human. I will tell you why.

The elite usually mind-control and program their own.....thus people with genetics that are closely related to them... i know for a fact that I have 38% Draco DNA, and that my heritage is that of the Hapsburg Illuminati family....of course this makes me a prime candidate for control......My own dreams my friend.... are what you would call.... weird.

Now I would recommend you look further into the work of Nikola Tesla, his initial work on 'Free Energy' was based on amplifying the 6 to 8 hertz that can be sent through the Schummans cavity....... an energy that can be tapped into anywhere in the world..... The project was not finalised because there was no way of 'metering' the energy and thus who would get paid for the use....

Now Tesla discovered that during his initial testing, animals around the area that was amplifying the energy, would simply flee.... and humans around, would get some form of Nausea and Headaches........ he then discovered that the Brain also functions at 6 to 8 hertz...

It is now said that HAARP, centralised in Alaska (and other places) can manipulate the weather, as well as........the Humand Mind!!!! (ie the 6 to 8 hertz).

Later discovered that the atmosphere is being pumped full of Microwave and ELF transmissions, that ELF may have bad side effects on humans.......6 to 8 Hertz is ELF, and thus noticing that the activity of ELF was mostly during the hours of 2 to 3 am in the morning (at the specific location in the world)....... people began to realise something fishy was going on.....

NO ONE has been able to prove the effects of ELF on the brain, but I do know for a fact, that ELF is responsible for 'programming' and thus, the result for 'programmed dreams'.

Now a question to you...... What are you dreaming about? Aliens/UFO's/Space, Religion/god/jesus/satan/church, End of World/armageddon.... or really 'explicit' sexual dreams? What colours are you seeing? Greens, Browns, Reds? YELLOW? (Yellow is colour of ELF)

If so....then I'd start writing a dream journal..... because you'll probably begin to notice a pattern........ and also give an indication to your programmed, if indeed you are.... EITHER way, a way to prevent ELF manipulation during dream state, is to visualise VIOLET all around your body just before going to sleep, imagine yourself in a violet bubble, going in and around your body.....these dreams should subside.

PS... have a read of my Mind-Control and Programming Research Project in my signature..

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Ah! Omg, ok well I have had an awful experience that was eithe real...or sleep paraylsis. I have had a very scary encounter with these nasty humanoid reptoids that have nasty chessire cat grins...seriously disturbing. This is why I believe in reptilians. And I think that if we just get a team to expose the reps! We can find out the truth! Geez, I mean if we can just get them exposed to blood, then they will shapeshift...

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Where did you hear that exposing them to blood they will shapeshift? That is close...but not entirely true....... they have to ingest the blood to shapeshift...and not only blood, they have to ingest a vast about of DNA (not just from blood), as well as pineal gland tonic mixed with arsnic (and not just random pineal gland tonic, only when the victim is at heightened fear).... and yes I've heard of them shapeshifting to exposure of blood, but actually it was when they are totally covered in the stuff.... which all of this, only occurs during rituals.... and the activation of astral draco in their alters (mind)..... a lot of equation to get this stuff happening to prove them..

Possibly a good example..... is when they die... I believe they transform back to their draco physical appearance when they die..... I mean, did you see the size of the Queens Mothers coffin??

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Son of Walter,

The basic answer to your question is NO. The 'reptilians' do not...however the hybrid 50/50 reptilian/humans do........

Can I ask you a few questions? Are you in any way related to the 13 bloodlines? A lot of people actually do not know if they are (why i believe the huge geneology component of the mormon church)..

But if you are targeted by controlled dreams, then I can certainly say you have a higher percentage of reptilian DNA than that the average human. I will tell you why.
hertz).

Now a question to you...... What are you dreaming about? Aliens/UFO's/Space, Religion/god/jesus/satan/church, End of World/armageddon.... or really 'explicit' sexual dreams? What colours are you seeing? Greens, Browns, Reds? YELLOW? (Yellow is colour of ELF)

Kind Regards
Merger

I should have been more clear in my initial post. I wanted to know if the reptilians had control over EVERYONE'S dreams--not just mine.

I'm not part of the bloodline as far as I know.

My troubling dreams didn't have supernatural content--unless you count my ability to punch like a boxer.

I just did some internet searches on dreams in general and the link I provided is one of the things I read.

I'm not important enough for the reptilians to target me. That's why I asked if they could be targeting us--the world population.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
As I said, the reptilians do not target everyone, only the 50/50 do....

Heritage is very important to be targetted anyway, they only control their own...if you do have weird and wacked out dreams, you may want to look at how far your ancestry goes and whether you are related to the top 13 families......... or comittee of 300..

And actually with regards to dreams, its all got to do with ELF.....so varying degrees of altered dreams can affect you if they target an area of any sort..

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   

As I said, the reptilians do not target everyone, only the 50/50 do....

Heritage is very important to be targetted anyway, they only control their own...if you do have weird and wacked out dreams, you may want to look at how far your ancestry goes and whether you are related to the top 13 families......... or comittee of 300..

And actually with regards to dreams, its all got to do with ELF.....so varying degrees of altered dreams can affect you if they target an area of any sort..

Kind Regards
Merger

About the 50/50 thing, can u give us some example on people who can do it? Just wanna know, really

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Who can do what?

Shapeshift? Control Dreams?

Sorry a little bit more specific then I will try and answer your question

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Possibly a good example..... is when they die... I believe they transform back to their draco physical appearance when they die..... I mean, did you see the size of the Queens Mothers coffin??

First things first - my dreams are mad enough as it is (although I do love the ones where I can fly) and I can't imagine anyone messing with them. How is this supposed to happen by the way? There are billions of people on this planet!
Secondly, the Queen Mum. Yes, it was a big coffin. That's because she was a member of the Royal Family and they have a habit of putting people in big, expensive coffins. Ever seen the pictures of the burial of her husband George VI? Or Churchill? BIG coffins! They weren't going to jam her in a £99.99 cheapo job from Stiffs Are Us, were they?
Thirdly, why is is it that no-one ever twigged that these so-called reptillians are about before David Icke? This is the man who had a major mental breakdown.
I don't think that makes him a reliable, credible source. I think he's a few cans short of a sixpack personally.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well, although you have made up your mind already......I won't post this in trying to convince you....but rather for more information for you to analyse

Dream manipulation all has to do with ELF bombardment.... this happens when the ELF is at a range identical to the brainwave during sleep, and the energy instead of making the normal brainwave activity...is replaced by the ELF being sent instead.... thus the actual 'insertion' of the program in the mind..... This is quick and instantaneos...

Now there is interaction between ELF dreams and the person dreaming.... so this means that its like a computer program downloaded to the brain and whatever 'choice' you are given in the dream or denying of events, the program then goes a certain direction.... these are usually yes/no type choices...thus also indicating that the ELF are more of a lucid dream rather than a natural one....so basically, the whole scenarios, all possible directions are put into the mind...then the program is kicked off with a trigger and thus the beginning of the interaction.

Now ELF is not only responsible for dreams either, it is used to throw the person out of body and into the astral realm....

And sometimes you may feel the general area bombardment whilst awake with an instant dizziness/confusion if standing, having the need to sit down, if sitting, looking rather in a daze....

Now ELF induced dreams are usually targetted at specifically programmed individuals....and unfortunately can affect people who have opened their crown chakra by using drugs (opening the crown/protective chakra allows MORE access to ELF than prior to using such drugs)

I've experienced all of the above...there may be more reasons for ELF bombardment...but those are the ones I know about.

With regards to David Icke, there are more people out there talking about it...... not just Icke...I think Icke has just become more recognised with the topic than anyone else..... also Icke is a researcher, not an experiencer (from my knowledge)....

So google sources of draco etc...and see where they come from, and look for the ones that arise before david icke did.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Of course, this dream gives a huge indication of what programs I have....if you believe that it is infact ELF induced that is..... Also...it means that i've decided to be outspoken about a lot of my experiences, you will actually find a lot of posts having a similar meaning behind it all..... you may even refer to a post and I will remember LITTLE about posting it...that means there was a shift in alter, with information from the posting alter only small details passed to the alter forced to remember the actual post.....this means there is a function of 'family of alters'.... sub-personalities that all have links to each other, but each alter having more information about certain things than any other alter....... to MERGE these alters...I have to visualise my avatar thus combining the separate alters into a merged one.....

This is something i visualise everyday mind you, many times a day (plus some other mental exercises) which balance left and right brain at the pineal gland..(so not so much left or right, but in unison)...activate pineal gland and enlarge the pineal gland as well...

Dream:

I was in a bedroom, there was a man trying to seduce me three times, each time I said no. Then he changed to a female and tried again, I accepted. I got out of bed and walked to a brown table, and on the table there was a Yellow Birthday Card in comic book style. The first scene was an overview of the bedroom with video cameras in each corner of the room filming the man trying to seduce me. The next scene in the Birthday Card was the morphing into a woman. The next scene was I walking to the table and picking up the Birthday Card. The next scene was looking at a Birthday Card, which was looking at a Birthday Card, which was looking at a Birthday Card. It was eternal. At that point, the book turned to fire, and Satan appeared (looking like the star wars phantom menace red faced guy). He said to me 'Come with me' three times, I said no three times. As I said no the last time, he vanished in fire, and 666 were displayed in front of me burning to ashes. Then I was picked up by clouds and taken to the sky where the words 7TH HEAVEN appeared. That is when I woke up.

Dream Analysis:

Bedroom: In an altered State
Man on bed: Internal Programmer
Trying to Seduce - Said no 3 times: Input resisted
Morphed into Female accepted seduction: acceptable format
Brown Table: Presentation of idea needs to be grounded saving the input of the program (Grounding it)
Birthday Card: A new Start, function, cycle
Comic Book style: Accepted comic style as programmed as a child.
Scenes recorded with cameras in room: Duplicated, twinning programming entered
Birthday book burnt: Stopping twinning input, deleted running over and over.
Black and Red Satanic Figure: Guardian alter, Sexual Magic ritual programming
Come with me 3 times, participate in ritual
Rejected 3 times:rejected.
Figure burns: Ending
666 appears: staged religious event scenarious
Lifted into clouds: end time programming
7th Heaven: future openning up of Crown Chakra (7th chakra is crown chakra)

Result: Fill crown chakra with violet all day, and definately before sleep.
-------

More specific with the Internal Programmer.... the physical programmer of the person is always male........and the personality of the programmer is inserted into the mind of the programmed person..... so a PART of the mind of a specifically programmed person....is that its actually the personality of the physical programmer!!!! (I've done a deprogramming session with someone who has the inate ability to communicate with that part of the personality.....questions asked to the IP, questions answered by the IP....very unusual)

Let me tell you...the questions had NOTHING to do with their knowledge on anything that they would've come across, however the responses were always of what the physical programmer would have known.....it does mean yes that the answers were already in their mind, but they had no access to it.... (read my mind-control and programming research thread for further details on complexity of this)

So.......Now does this sound like a normal dream to anyone?

Kind Regards
Merger

[edit on 16/3/06 by Merger]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
double post..sorry

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Merger,

I want to thank you for taking the time to give serious, thought-out answers in a thread that might otherwise incite ridicule or simply be ignored.

The reason I began this thread and linked the information above is because I've read on ATS and other places about people encountering reptilians while dreaming.

Now ELF is not only responsible for dreams either, it is used to throw the person out of body and into the astral realm....

I try to deny ignorance as much as I can (especially my own) so I put little stock in information I can't view myself. I've astral projected one time in my life, but didn't stay out long because I saw something on my ceiling. Without straying too far from this topic, I'll say this: I believe in astral projection becaue I've done it myself (even if it was a sad, abortive attempt.)

Getting back to reptilians--or higher forces in government--controlling dreams, I posted this topic because I DO believe that we're under mass mind control. I feel that we might be being brainwashed, or made more malleable due to our consumption of television, radio, print advertisements, the internet and other media. For me, dreams are part of the equation because they are said to be the gateway to our subconscious thoughts, hopes and wishes.

It's all about brainwaves, in my opinion. Accessing them, controlling them, feeding on them, downloading disinfo into them. And as time, techology and even psychic power marches forward, I feel dream manipulation, if not already a reality, will someday become a certainty.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Son of Walter,

Not a problem, I often did fear ridicule, but changing my thought process through positive affirmations, as well as visual mental exercises, i have decided i no longer want to fear ridicule...so if it happens so be it....i mean, what could they POSSIBLY do to me, (members on boards) I'm like so on the the other side of the world and stuff...

Anyway, with regards to mind-control...i just remembered another function of ELF..and thats to amplify emotions such as anger.... target a large group and boom, you have outright civil unrest causing for martial law....

And i even think the military had this form of technology when invading iraq...i can't remember if it was called ELF or what....but it forced the militants to drop their weapons and panic/flea or force them to the ground.....

Oh....with regards to astral projecting..be careful, because it IS dangerous...the elite and other entities control the lower realms.... you can become trapped there... so be wary.

Honestly...i've never encountered a Draco....i have encountered a Grey, was quite unusual to say the least....but I was fully awake.... not in sleep (or was i). It was once and once only....... However I do remember having a fear for the closet when a kid....boogeymen were in there if I remember.... how strange........this grey 'apparently' appeared to have come out the closet (didn't see it come out of it) rather it was standing outside of it with the door open, and when my wife woke (i have no idea about the timing of it all), she looked at it..... and smiled and went back to sleep..... ALL i remember next is waking up... so it COULD have been a dream....

I thought it was a form of ELF bombardment ...but then my wife told me something rather strange.......she said she woke up and their was a little ewok in the bedroom, she said it told her mentally not to worry and go back to sleep...i mean...ewok..from star wars???? errrr... I asked her if it could be described as anything else...and she said it may have been a dwarf...

So I saw a Grey..my wife saw a dwarf/ewok.... she felt calm, i felt panic...... really really weird.... oh and to any astrologers out there....this was the night of 5/5/2005

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Anyway, with regards to mind-control...i just remembered another function of ELF..and thats to amplify emotions such as anger.... target a large group and boom, you have outright civil unrest causing for martial law....

Honestly...i've never encountered a Draco....i have encountered a Grey, was quite unusual to say the least....but I was fully awake.... not in sleep (or was i). It was once and once only....... However I do remember having a fear for the closet when a kid....boogeymen were in there if I remember.... how strange........this grey 'apparently' appeared to have come out the closet (didn't see it come out of it) rather it was standing outside of it with the door open, and when my wife woke (i have no idea about the timing of it all), she looked at it..... and smiled and went back to sleep..... ALL i remember next is waking up... so it COULD have been a dream....

You've made me want to dig deeper into ELF. When you have time, will you post some good links to get me started?

Oh....with regards to astral projecting..be careful, because it IS dangerous...the elite and other entities control the lower realms.... you can become trapped there... so be wary.

My astral projection experience took place about eight years ago. It took me three months to get out of my body. The problem? When I finally did, I was petrified. I saw something (I have no idea what it was) come at me and I dropped back in with a huge thump. I haven't been out since that night. Sometimes I think this is best, but I'm still curious. Now that I am certain astral projection can be done, I feel badly that I've allowed fear (and some freaky winged thing) to stop me from attempting it again.

I have been thinking of trying it some night soon, though your warning is giving me pause. Do you know of ways that I could protect myself? Shields? Hell, I'm even willing to chant.
Or should I simply count my blessings that I slammed back into my body, and never try to get out again?

I thought it was a form of ELF bombardment ...but then my wife told me something rather strange.......she said she woke up and their was a little ewok in the bedroom, she said it told her mentally not to worry and go back to sleep...i mean...ewok..from star wars???? errrr... I asked her if it could be described as anything else...and she said it may have been a dwarf...

Wow. That sounds intense. I've never had an experience like that, but I don't completely discount the existence of greys and other alien species. This is how I figure it: If someone DID make aliens up out of whole cloth, they're now tulpas, or thoughtforms. Seven decades of ufology have MADE them real.

Since you and your wife both experienced the phenomena, there's little room for doubt. It's interesting, too, that you had different emotions about the incident.

Though I do wonder how much extraterrestrial activity is government funded and subsidized. Not all, but some.

Yep, I have a hard-on for The Powers That Be. An alien could drop in on me tonight, and the first thing I'd say is, "Who sent you? Was it Bush? Rumsfeld? The producers of LOST? "

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
'Google is your friend' as some people like to say. hehe

Search on sites with the life story of Nikola Tesla.... Even the 'conspiracy' related sites to nikola tesla, and the 'factual' events of Nikola Tesla....

I think I mentioned before that Nikola Tesla was on the verge of a breakthrough with free energy...but because there was no way of metering the access to that energy, the project was shut down....... either way, tests around the area made flock of birds flee and people having headaches and nausea...

So more study was done and found that the frequency of energy that was supposed to be the foundation of Free energy was 6 to 8 hertz.....and that is the identical frequency range of brainwaves.......Now HAARP is supposed technology built from the work of Tesla..... indicating that perhaps it is a centre of ELF bombardment.......however there are other forms of getting that frequency pumped into locations...... ones I haven't actually heard of....

Anyway, they don't NEED ELF to manipulate people... all they have to do is radionically change the energy of a sample of your blood, and ANYWHERE In the universe you will feel the effects...... i do know that Pine Gap Australia is a location of where they have a huge storage space for blood containment for this very reason.......Pine Gap base, apparently no australian or any other person unless of US background is allowed to go in there....

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Oh with regards to protection, use the ultimate protection technique.....

Put yourself inside a tetrahedron that is inside an octahedron.....

Picture like this

Make sure its violet...it should last 3 to 4 days...

Although, if you just visualise a violet bubble instead.... in and around your body.... this will do the same, but only for around 12 hours or so (enough whilst sleeping)

However, if you put yourself in a violet bubble or ultimate protection technique..... you probably won't go into astral...because it limits (and if done deep enough violet) prevent the effect of ELF on the brain.......so if it was meant to through you out of body and into the astral, it probably won't happen the night you put place yourself in protection mode.....

I'd recommend going into Hyperspace instead.... reality that is pure energy...just colours/symbols/sounds and has no control....You can u2u me and I will show you how..its not a stop this physical reality and exist in hyperspace like the astral........its actually existing in both realities at the same time...being aware of both.....

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger....... they have to ingest the blood to shapeshift...and not only blood, they have to ingest a vast about of DNA

Now wait a minute.... I thought they need to DNA to maintain the human form, not change back to reptillion.....which is it?

I say we grab one and beat it until it changes!

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Actually, did miss something...ie they need of blood to shapeshift back into human form....my apologies about that....I had to dig deeper into my notes about that...so I apologise for any confusion.

You are right, they do need human DNA to maintain human form, however even the ingestion during ritual doesn't prevent them from being in reptilian form (as the digestion of DNA is done later)...the power of the thought process is more powerful of the 50/50 person at the time.......being that...of the draco thought process, ie activation of the reptilian brain stem, activation of draco dna, which is done through chanting, ritual, drugs, all sorts of things.......

The thought process of a 50/50 person in public is mostly mammalian type thinking, though moments of instinct based actions can occur..showing the brain stem becoming active.......

However, during the ceremony which last a certain amount of time, the breakup and use of DNA occurs after the shapeshifting..... so its like... a 'powerade' drink... to re-energise after a long days work.....

I'm not sure if its clear on what i'm saying??

But thank you for pointing out that quote, when I read it I was like 'ummmm did i actually write that?" so I had to re-investigate, and provide more info for you.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
You might want to read the links here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join