It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you're worried about Iranian nukes, you better be worrying about their EMP bomb

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Ironically if this EMP effect happens, America may have to return to honest elections, hand counted paper ballots like most other countries. With honest leaders, sherrifs, prosecutors, and even judges, the real culprits might either get caught or be deterred, most likely anyone but who the propaganda news tells us they are.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
I have read about the creation of HAARP through the work of Nikola Tesla.... a scientist..... and not from conspiracy sites...

Ah... So because he feared certain things (and he was quite paranoid/insane the last half of his life) means that they're happening today. Yes, HAARP is based off of "Tesla technology," but how can that imply something sinister? Does that mean that the other sites in the world doing the exact same thing, though run by many different countries and establishments? Or is it just HAARP?

Originally posted by SkipShipman
Ironically if this EMP effect happens, America may have to return to honest elections, hand counted paper ballots like most other countries. With honest leaders, sherrifs, prosecutors, and even judges, the real culprits might either get caught or be deterred, most likely anyone but who the propaganda news tells us they are.

Why is that? An EMP will only really have an effect on something if it's in operation at the time of the blast. And even then, the majority of the effects would only last for a limited time. Not to mention there's that whole ability to rebuild thing we have going for us. Oh, wait, was that a slight at the current administration in the guise of an on topic post? My bad...

[edit on 3/10/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The technology used all over the world has of course, different reasoning for using such technology..... all I know is that when testing his expirements for free energy using the schummans cavity... was that it operated at the same frequency as brainwaves, that being 6 to 8 hertz.... I just find it coincidental that since the west own 700 or so of tesla's patents, that they wouldn't investigate the effects of ELF on brainwaves....

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well then riddle me this... Why doesn't HAARP just make everyone think it's not there? Or helping us? Or something like that? Or is that just because you and a select few operate on a higher brain frequency?

Also, what other motives would there be for so many countries and establishments to operate ionospheric heaters? Are you implying the US is the only country with the ability to do such things as mass mind control, weather manipulation, etc... while other countries with similar devices show restraint? I find that VERY hard to believe!

Could it be so simple that they're all doing research of some kind? No... Occam has razor burn anyway!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
HAARP and Iranian-directed sarcasm aside, I have a semi-serious question.

It's been a few years now that I've seen it, but I remember viewing a show on a device that law enforcement could guide, or "shoot" under a stolen car or other vehicle involved in a high speed chase. Bam! Triggering it would disable all of the car's electronics and bring it to a stop. Anybody else see that show?

As far as the Iranian EMP, do they have reliable delivery methods?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I don't see your point in the question?!?!? "Why would HAARP just make everyone think it's not there?" Um... why do 94% of english residents believe Diana and Dodi were murdered......there's no proof, but there's still beleif.

Why do people beleive in UFO's, there's no public proof, but the beleif is still there....

Possibly because they use the same tactic over and over and it works really well..... they use what i call a 'truth/lie' sandwitch... Lots of truth filled with lies to persuade the public into believing something different. Or lots of lies filled with truth to persuade the public etc......

Um, who said I operate on a higher brain frequency? I am Human, just like you.... Why was that brought up anyway, sorry, but you're kinda confusing me.

No I do not believe the 'USA' are the sole users of such technology....... the worlds leaders are the users of such technology. Don't forget that Windsor/Rothchilds/Hapsburgs/Rockerfeller/Romanovs etc.... are the richest families in the world, they own the wealthiest co-orporations, and own the biggest banks..... they are in charge of such technology..... and where do these families reside? USA, UK, Russia, Germany etc.. etc... all apparent 'enemies' in the past, yet all these families are related???? wave the big red flag please!

So the big question is....no these nations do not show restraint, because in actuality, there is no separation between these nations at all, they are all controlled by the same related families, the agenda is the same all over the world...because the roots of most of the wealthiest nations point back to the same controlling families.....

These families all have a duty to fulfill, and to perform a certain function for the overall global agenda...... thus the difference in use of such technologies...but overall, the main goals of such projects ARE mind-control and weather manipulation.....

Kind Regards
Merger

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Well then riddle me this... Why doesn't HAARP just make everyone think it's not there? Or helping us? Or something like that? Or is that just because you and a select few operate on a higher brain frequency?

Also, what other motives would there be for so many countries and establishments to operate ionospheric heaters? Are you implying the US is the only country with the ability to do such things as mass mind control, weather manipulation, etc... while other countries with similar devices show restraint? I find that VERY hard to believe!

Could it be so simple that they're all doing research of some kind? No... Occam has razor burn anyway!

[edit on 11/3/06 by Merger]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Keen was asking why, if HAARP is capable of mind control, would it not just block out all knowledge of HAARP from those who shouldn't know? For example, if Diana's supposed killers had the ability to control the minds of everyone on the planet, why wouldn't they control that 94%, forcing them to accept her death as an accident?

So, why does HAARP allow itself to be scrutinized?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Nutron bomb:

Is the device that leaves structures intact and kills organic matter so to speak.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
HAARP and Iranian-directed sarcasm aside, I have a semi-serious question.

It's been a few years now that I've seen it, but I remember viewing a show on a device that law enforcement could guide, or "shoot" under a stolen car or other vehicle involved in a high speed chase. Bam! Triggering it would disable all of the car's electronics and bring it to a stop. Anybody else see that show?

As far as the Iranian EMP, do they have reliable delivery methods?

yea i saw that show jsobecky, i think it was on modern marvels on the history channel, and it was about police tech

and also if iran did use their emp(if they do indeed have it)on israel or another of our allies what do you think the U.S. would do,and what if they hit the U.S. itself, do you think the us would send one right back at them or what?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackhumvee113
and also if iran did use their emp(if they do indeed have it)on israel or another of our allies what do you think the U.S. would do,and what if they hit the U.S. itself, do you think the us would send one right back at them or what?

I don't think the Iranians have anything that could reach the US. If they did, the retaliation would be swift and merciless whether or not it got through our air defenses. Iran isn't ready to commit suicide just yet.

So that leaves either Iraq or Israel as their targets. Either way, the US would certainly react.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
You people have to be kidding me, this is just another Neo-Con war fraud. Its made to scare the people so we will support a attack on Iran or the big bad EMP will go off and send us back into the stone age *rolls eyes* I see half of you guys go off of sources, but then make up some BS to make it sound more powerful then it really is.

CBN reports,

"One national security expert calls it the mega-threat you haven't heard of. But America's enemies know all too well about the destructive potential of an electromagnetic pulse attack."

"In the hit film Ocean's Eleven, thieves used it to shut down the city of Las Vegas. In last summer's blockbuster, War of the Worlds, alien invaders used it to cripple the Earth's infrastructure. And the heroes of The Matrix used it to disable rampaging robots."

"It is an electromagnetic pulse bomb, also known as EMP."

CBN tries to sell the EMP threat by marrying it to archetype big screen moments that most Americans remember. This is a very nuanced propaganda ploy because it immediately puts pictures to a concept, Electro Magnetic Pulse technology, that would otherwise be hard to grasp by the average Joe six pack.

more info.
www.infowars.com...

A EMP is a electromagnetic pulse, much of the energy is contained by electromagnetic characteristics of the earth's atmosphere. Then beyond a certain point, the pulse is contained and dispersed as an expanding circle of electromagnetic energy. This concentrates and lengthens the pulse.

1. The height of the weapon when detonated.
2. The size of the weapon.
3. The distance from the weapon when detonated.
4. Geographical depth or intervening geographical features

Weapon Height

According to an internet primer published by the Federation of American Scientists

A high-altitude nuclear detonation produces an immediate flux of gamma rays from the nuclear reactions within the device. These photons in turn produce high energy free electrons by Compton scattering at altitudes between (roughly) 20 and 40 km. These electrons are then trapped in the Earth’s magnetic field, giving rise to an oscillating electric current. This current is asymmetric in general and gives rise to a rapidly rising radiated electromagnetic field called an electromagnetic pulse (EMP). Because the electrons are trapped essentially simultaneously, a very large electromagnetic source radiates coherently.

The pulse can easily span continent-sized areas, and this radiation can affect systems on land, sea, and air. The first recorded EMP incident accompanied a high-altitude nuclear test over the South Pacific and resulted in power system failures as far away as Hawaii. A large device detonated at 400–500 km (250 to 312 miles) over Kansas would affect all of CONUS. The signal from such an event extends to the visual horizon as seen from the burst point.

Thus, for equipment to be affected, the weapon needs to be above the visual horizon. Because of the nature of the pulse as a large, long, high powered, noisy spike, it is doubtful that there would be much protection if the explosion were seen in the sky just below the tops of hills or mountains. The circumstances inside the bottom of deeper valleys may be different, and locations with a large mountain range in-between (such as the Rocky Mountains) likely have some protection. Thus a weapon detonated high over Kansas might have only indirect effects on the US West Coast.

The height indicated above is greater than that of the International Space Station and many low earth orbit satellites. Large weapons could have a dramatic impact on satellite operations and communications; smaller weapons have less such potential.

Radius in Miles Circumference Relative Strength
10 62.83 100% or 1
20 125.66 50% or 1/2
30 188.50 33.3% or 1/3
40 251.32 25% or 1/4

'Aerial detonation would require the use of aircraft, or surface launched missiles of limited range (typically a range 100 to 300 miles). The scenarios have the detonations typically occurring within the earth's atmosphere, and likely relatively close to the ground (within a dozen or so miles)."

Source
en.wikipedia.org...

But of course im sorry wikipedia isnt reliable anymore because they banned your good buddys the U.S. government from editing information like they wree used to in the past :'( boohoo.

Also Fox carried the disclaimer that there was "no proof" to validate the story but being the boot-licking establishment mouthpiece that they are decided to run it anyway. Heres a example of total BS fox would put out, www.foxnews.com...
"Iraqi Drones May Target U.S. Cities"

[edit on 12-3-2006 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo
There is one type of EMP weapon thats absolutely un-interceptable, and the USA has it -HAARP. It produces currents that can light up the electrical particles in the atmosphere - imagine what happens when that bounced off the ionesphere and onto a ground target!!?? carnage to say the least.

I think you are thinking of a High Energy Radio Frequency weapons (HERF)

en.wikipedia.org...

Edit: stinking quots dun work today

[edit on 12-3-2006 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz
You people have to be kidding me, this is just another Neo-Con war fraud. Its made to scare the people so we will support a attack on Iran or the big bad EMP will go off and send us back into the stone age *rolls eyes* I see half of you guys go off of sources, but then make up some BS to make it sound more powerful then it really is.

Well, hell, I for one was sitting on the fence concerning Iran until I heard about EMP!
Oceans Eleven cemented it for me!

Also Fox carried the disclaimer that there was "no proof" to validate the story but being the boot-licking establishment mouthpiece that they are decided to run it anyway. Heres a example of total BS fox would put out, www.foxnews.com...
"Iraqi Drones May Target U.S. Cities"

How about something a little more current, like maybe at least after the invasion of Iraq? And something that pertains to Iran, not Iraq.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Well im not going to worry about it. You can worry al you like, but im enjoying my life....

Its all BS anyway

Woodsy

top topics

<< 1   >>

join