It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This post is my 1,000th post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Normally, I don't really pay much attention to things like points or how many posts that I have. Oh don't get me wrong, I did care about the number of posts that I had, but that was when I was posting towards the requirement to be admitted into "chat". For the most part, however, I simply don't take notice of such things.

Believe it or not, this evening -- actually just a few minutes ago -- I was checking out my "profile". I was thinking that, perhaps, I should update it and make some changes when I noticed that I had made 999 posts!

So, having just a touch of O.C.D., I realized that I simply had to make note of reaching this personal ATS milestone. Therefore, I am making this post to express my thanks to the Three Amigo's for making this wonderful site and to thank all of the members of ATS/BTS. I've been educated, entertained and, frankly amused by the numerous posts that I have read. Thank you all for giving me such a wonderful way to "purposefully" pass away my spare time. Finally, I'd like to add a thanks to all of the people that I have met in the ATS Chat. Again, I've had a wonderful time in Chat while I have been keeping my "lonely vigil" in the wee hours of the morning.

Again, thanks to you all and

I am especially looking forward to meeting some of you at an ATS gathering in Toronto on April 1st, 2006

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Happy one thousand benevolent tyrant.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
w00tz u win teh prizes!

heres to 10,000 more!

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I hit my 1000th about 4 or 5 weeks ago I think, have passed 2000 now. The second thousand seems to go alot faster.

new topics

top topics

join