It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA mind control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Apparently the CIA have released 18,000 documents on mind control research!

www.rumormillnews.com...

Tell me what you think

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Here are some that are currently on the net:

www.noveltynet.org...

Imagine feeding a person '___' for 77 straight days. Definitely not the moral heyday for the CIA. But, they were waging a war....

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Considering that a lot of this is from the 1970s or so, you have to ask yourself, with 20-30 years of advanced technology, what have they accomplished now?

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
DR, I don't know. I get the idea that this type of information (mind control) is no longer of value to the agency. It makes me wonder if they have some new and unguessed at technology at their disposal. The CIAs publically released information seems so sucky lately. That could be an indication that their information is so good that they can't release it for fear that someone might begin to understand their information gathering technology.

Or it could mean that they are not what they once were.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I am pretty sure that the CIA hasnt turned over a new more positive leaf, if that is what you are getting at.

I do agree, the have newer more effective mind control techniques at thier disposal, along the line of psychotronics and remote EM manipulation.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
A kinder and gentler CIA...... I really doubt it. Although officially they have been hamstrung about dealing with nefarious types for the last 10 years or so.....

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It is no longer brainwashing or mind control, MKULTRA is a thing of the past...yet it still lurks, haunting those involved. Today total manipulation can be attained, the ability to program people is not science fiction.

From what I do know, individuals and groups are submitted to enviornments and conditions unacceptible for extended periods. Many times even proved fatal to those "selected", if those of you thought training accidents were bad as it is. Imagine an uncontrolled situation, were everything is expieramental, even unplanned!

There are even milder long term methods of mental suggestion, used everyday to influence "consumers", and it can be seen in almost any media source if one knows what to look for.

The CIA probably have had this at a science level for decades, knowing that hypnosis was a major factor, anything is possible. I havn't read what is availible through ATS, I'm possitive however you will find what your looking for...and more.

Here is probably the most reliable source online;
my.dmci.net...

[Edited on 8-10-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 12:52 AM
link   
another website to visit if interested is Raven1

[Edited on 9-10-2003 by Creepy]

new topics

top topics

join