It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good and Bad aliens.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
one of you was saying that aliens feed off our consciousness. well im sorry but i dont think so, if they had no conscious of their own, they would not exist. reality is just a chunk of our consciousness. for all we know they might not even need food to survive, i personally think that they get their energy from the sun, kinda like plants do, just water and sunlight.
and as for the good aliens coming to help us, i think they already could have. u read the story about the UFO's that shot beams of light at the militaries nuclear warheads. maybe that was the only way they could of helped without us destroying them. so therefore, they could of already SAVED us from our own doom.

on a different note, i was thinking. i am an onmivore, i eat plants and animals. but think about this, people can survive eating both, they can survive eating just plants (herbivore) , and people as far as we know can survive for a long time on just water. i think all we have to do is take it to the next level, and we will no longer have a need for food. maybe just water and sunlight

call me crazy if u will, but it could be a possibility.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Many of the posters to this thread are including their opinions on what aliens are and do without having any factual basis for this. There are no indications of any of the things indicated by other posters about aliens sucking souls, consciousness, or any other thing. Its all incredibly wild speculation. Certainly you can form an opinion based upon these guesses, but its nowhere near the realm of truth.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
but its simply true, if they were taking others consciousness, that means they would have none of their own. therefore if they had no consciousness of their own they would simply not exist.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
*15,15*
How then teigm, does a machine exist?
or a tree?
a car?
mother Earth?

Can you define existence for me please?

Everything has life and uses life...
This is the same theory of a vampire. It does not need the actual blood, but rather, the lifeforce in the blood...
Not hemaglobin, but pure raw life.
To assume everything is based off of science and there are no divine/supernatural powers is to be foolish.
This is believed to be the working force and foundation of aliens, as some desire to become "gods" you might say...
Then, of course, you have you "grays" who are gray humans with no skin pigment.
Reptillians (the only one's I don't believe in) who started the Cabal.
Bugs, who are big and scary!

Aliens are an extremly controversial issue as several organizations like the Shadow government wish to keep there existence silent.
Noone is totally "in control" right now.
And noone is completly good or bad.
At it's simplest, the spectrum is three dimensional...

- Tass *40*

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
*15,15*
How then teigm, does a machine exist?
or a tree?
a car?
mother Earth?

Can you define existence for me please?

Everything has life and uses life...
This is the same theory of a vampire. It does not need the actual blood, but rather, the lifeforce in the blood...
Not hemaglobin, but pure raw life.
To assume everything is based off of science and there are no divine/supernatural powers is to be foolish.
This is believed to be the working force and foundation of aliens, as some desire to become "gods" you might say...
Then, of course, you have you "grays" who are gray humans with no skin pigment.
Reptillians (the only one's I don't believe in) who started the Cabal.
Bugs, who are big and scary!

Aliens are an extremly controversial issue as several organizations like the Shadow government wish to keep there existence silent.
Noone is totally "in control" right now.
And noone is completly good or bad.
At it's simplest, the spectrum is three dimensional...

- Tass *40*

first of all, machines are programmed. and how do you know if a plant doesnt have any feelings of its own. if you cut off its leaves, does it hurt. cars and machines exist, but are they alive, do they breath, do they have souls. no. and if you didnt have a conciousness of your own, you would be lifeless. kind of like a car, no?

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 08:09 AM
link   
*15,15*
The psy alien/vampire soul theft theory is that they have souls, but "thirst" for more...
Why do you think so many stories involving vampires have soul theft and immortality?
You take their life and add it to your own.
70+70=140
140+70=210, etc...

- Tass *40*

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   
vampires dont exist man, there is no being besides God, that can take your soul. the soul is immortal. and for your thing about vampires. if they did exist, where would they all be hiding. they cant hid forever. and once a vamp bites a victim doesnt the victim become a vampire too. so where are all these vampires, relaxing on an unknown island somewhere.
i dont think so bro.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
The psy alien/vampire soul theft theory is that they have souls, but "thirst" for more...

Notice the theory part.
Why is it so hard to believe?
Yes I too believe God/Jesus/Yaweh/Elohim is the supreme being.
You believe in God, and there has been more proof of aliens lately then of God.
It is a theory.
Why do you not, at least, comprehend the concept?
Not to mention, you technically belong to Satan until you change sides...

- Tass *40*

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Though the subject of aliens is very interesting and controversial, it also shows that human kind has never abandoned the idea that we are the centre of the universe. Everything happens here, we are very important to survival of many races, they fight their wars over earth, the final battle will be here and so on.
It can also be that they are simply doing research on us like we are doing on dolphins or whales, and are using our own cultural and religious myths to confuse us.

Without knowing their society and their past there is no way we can be sure about their motives. We cant even begin to seriously speculate about it.

What we can do is let our imagination do the work, after all it does make us feel more important if we're discussing the when and how of the alien invasion? whos gonna survive? are we gonna fight back? how? will we win? the real life Independence Day

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by heelstone

everyone one on this planet and every other planet has good and evil in them at the same time, it doesnt matter who or what you are everybody makes mistakes and aliens are no exception, dont be quick to judge because we dont know what there story is ,yet

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
I think all aliens are not that good, no matter how peaceful they may be. My reasons for that are that if the historical records of UFO activity are accurate representations of real events, it proves that these beings are here only to observe. They watched as man suffered and died from war, disease, hunger, and all other forms of human suffering. /quote]

Shut up. How dare you talk about them like that. If they wanted to, they could easily exterminate us, but yet you blame them for letting us, the dumbest species to ever exist, from killing each other? No, that's OUR fault, not theirs. They probably never stepped in because it's so obvious to how we would react, we'd take it as a threat since human beings are the most territorial species on earth and we would fire upon them.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I know a race of good aliens that you people might want to look into. they are called the Pleiadians or Plejaren. They are human like in appearance but nordic, blonde, blue eyes they are also very tall. they usually wear blue jumpsuits. they are the most peaceful races i have researched about. One of their contactees has been Edward Billy Meier. So guys look into it im sure you will find something.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Religion

You are right religion. From what i have heard they want to help us but the thing is that they cant think of a way to expose themselves and help us without causing major panic and chaos in our streets. The aliens i know about are the Pleiadian or Plejaren they are one of the most peaceful and spiritual aliens.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
I think all aliens are not that good, no matter how peaceful they may be. My reasons for that are that if the historical records of UFO activity are accurate representations of real events, it proves that these beings are here only to observe. They watched as man suffered and died from war, disease, hunger, and all other forms of human suffering.

You could mark this up to some clause of non-interference by extraterrestrials, but when you look at it from our human angle, you must recognize that they more than likely had every opportunity to step in and give aid at least once in a while. The staggering amount of years they allowed our history to continue with its many tragedies gives me much reason to suspect their motives. The mere fact that they continue to be secretive and allow our governments to confiscate their technologies probably to use against us is something I find very disturbing as well. If they really wanted to let themselves be known and dispell our government denials, they could and would do so. They holding up trying to see how long it'll take for the masses to accept them? The longer they wait, the more suspect they become in my mind.

Lab rats, an experiment, whatever you want to consider their reasoning for not helping, the mere fact that these beings place no perceptible regard for individual human suffering is unconscionable to my train of thought which gives me no reason to think they are good.

The positive aliens don't believe in interfering because this is a free will universe, and in a free will universe, many lessons have to be learned. Humans create their experiences on earth; they create their own destiny for they too are creator Gods -- there are no victms. The positive extraterrestrials do not interfere because they abide by cosmic laws and know that humans must learn to master the experiences that they have set out to learn on the planet. They recognize that the planet is like a school where children learn, and to interfere would be analogous to cheating on a test. They only have the ability to interfere if they incarnated on the planet as humans.

That being said, many "gifts" have been given to humans in a variety of different ways which have steered the direction of human consciousness in the past. Many of these gifts have been kept secretive by the shadow government and locked away in compartmentalized groups.

And the reason why they "continue to be so secretive" is because they are the very ones who control this planet to this day. They don't want you to know they exist. Instead, they want you to believe in imaginary gods in the sky that are watching down on you from the clouds and watching your every move. They have done a magnificent job. This became their planet hundreds of thousands of years ago in skirmishes and are not going to give it up so easily. They don't want humans to know they exist because they feed off human suffering (negative emotions). If humans knew this, the aliens would lose their food supply and control.

[edit on 24-6-2010 by hermantinkly]

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Fundamentally I agree with you. We are always told that aliens are going to be a species that has a higher intelligence to our own its stands to reason that they will have evolved to have a sense of god and bad. Some of them will be good and bad just like some of us human’s are good and bad, I would hope that any real visit by aliens would be peaceful. So far in every reported “visit” they have not attacked us so innocent until proven guilty!

You were starting to lose me though when you started going on about how you think the government are cloning aliens and all that sort of stuff. In fact you lost me after the title if I am honest.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
the ones from higher levels are all good and are very evolved and the ones who are not friendly are not that evolved

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I gave you a star. Not because I think you're right, but because I'm happy to see another person trying to figure it out for themself. Keep going!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I think there is a self governing aspect to evolution, that a species has to get there stuff together and learn how to get along with others or they will just destroy each other and they will never evolve into higher realms of consciousness.

You can't evolve into those higher realms with ideas of Fear and doubt still in your belief system.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tiegm

I will debunk this with eight words, the Earth along with all else is only 6014 years old, no where near 12000, your welcome.

edit on 17-6-2014 by TheCreedRevived because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: THENEO

I find this intriguing, exactly how big do you think our galaxy to be?

edit on 17-6-2014 by TheCreedRevived because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join