It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Alpha Grey a DIA Black Ops Disinfo agent ??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Through a special technique, I will not divulge on this forum, I was able to zoom in on AlphaGrey’s Harley’s license plate. (From his webpage)
Alpha Grey. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Your Harley’s license plate are actually registered with an executive office of the DIA.
The plot thickens…

Thats a G-14 plate !! although my office categorically denies the existence of the plate, the bike, me, my house, my wife and the town I live in.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
well if the pay is good and you have full medical...good for you. the job market isn't what it used to be.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
well if the pay is good and you have full medical...good for you. the job market isn't what it used to be.

Yea and I'll bet the Black Ops job world is not going to good either !!

then again you never know !

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hey guys, long time no post for me, I have been very busy. From personal experience with Alpha I can not discredit his involvment with a goverment agency. However, I can most definetly tell you it's not the DIA. Furthermore if Alpha was associated with the DIA don't you think that unneccesary attention would hinder his career or advancment? Personally, I think Alpha knows more than he leads people on to believe but that information will be kept silent.IF I was Alpha(and worked for the DIA which I am not claiming I am
) I would be pretty upset if there was a post on this site "MrJenka a DIA black ops disinfo agent". And one more thing, I don't know many of you know the workings of the DIA but one thing for sure is that they wouldn't have a "black ops" agent on a Alien forum, if they did, wouldn't that mean they are acknowledging that UFO's are real? Why have a disinfo agent if UFO's are just weather ballons or secret U.S. aircraft projects(as they say) Plus the DIA is not the agency 'in charge' of alien activity it is the NSA. And the biggiest disinfo agents aren't even agents for the goverment they are scientists and contractors that don't even work for the goverment. Look into LockHeed Martin Skunk Works or GE development teams those people are easily tracked and could be confronted, see what they say to you.

[edit on 16-3-2006 by mrjenka]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I think a lot of you need to remember that there are a lot of "10 year olds" that log onto these websites.
You should judge what someone writes about you and then think about what age they really are, you know?
It sounds like someone calling someone else a "disinfo." agent is probably like a 10, 11 or 12 year old kid or something.

[edit on 16-3-2006 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
mrjenka where are you ??

I await more info from you via ICQ or u2u.....are you still out there ??? I feel you had more to tell me......

Contact me via u2u if you can......

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
AG, a DIS agent? I'm truely ASHAMED in you Alpha.

In all honesty, what would cause someone to make such an irrational comment?

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
AG, a DIS agent? I'm truely ASHAMED in you Alpha.

In all honesty, what would cause someone to make such an irrational comment?

It was someone at Dan Burisch's site (a mod) who called me out as a dis-info DIA agent !! I thought that was a compliment !! I would LOVE to work at the DIA !! but alas it is not to be.......but it was funny as hell !!

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I have been called psyops disinfo etc in these forums a few times. Usually for bringing logic to someone's insane story (the tv people are talking to me was a good one).

what I did the last couple of times was fess up and admit to it. I then promised I would use my connections for such lovely things as "visitations" and tax audits.

Try promising the kooks accusing of such nefarious connections that you will be sending the MIB to their homes.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Alpha Grey, if you are a DIA dis info agent then you have taken that job from someone that was born on this planet. You and your people are not welcome here on Earth. You are taking our jobs and ruining our economy. You need to go back to where you came from. We are watching you.....

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering
Alpha Grey, if you are a DIA dis info agent then you have taken that job from someone that was born on this planet.

They may have been born on this planet...but they are not FROM here.

You and your people are not welcome here on Earth. You are taking our jobs and ruining our economy.

We will take what we will.....and your ecomomy needs no help from us to be ruined......you are doing that yourselves.

You need to go back to where you came from. We are watching you.....

You forget this is OUR planet.......we were here BEFORE you and will be long after you all are dust.......and we have been watching you much longer than you could ever watch Us.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Alpha Grey, you are a great being. I will sponsor your citizenship if you so choose. Thank you for your wonderful post!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join