It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Alpha Grey a DIA Black Ops Disinfo agent ??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Ah, I see now. Just read the last page over at the burisch forum.

They got all up in arms because you want to be abducted by little grey men. You should've kept your fetishes to yourself.

I'm dying over here. Oh man.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You just can't pay for this level of entertainment !!!

I am loving this to death !!

when I told my co-workers about this they all laughed their heads off.....till I told them about the black helicopter at lunch break.........then they wanted me to go away !!

my ribs hurt from the laughing !!

I have Ebe fetishes !!!
too much !!!

[edit on 9-3-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
AG, no foolin us...

We know you aren't DIA, because you are an alien
(with alien S&M fetish)

One thing...
they might really be tring to recruit you (as mentioned)
since they accuse you, they can eventually have you blacklisted from the UFO community... (IMO that there are "reputable" UFO Disinfo people who can do that)

and like a lonely bird, you will need a cat for a freind.

Do you own a dog?

also... black heliocoptors are common (most PD are black). It is the ones that you can't hear that should scare you...

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
AG, no foolin us...We know you aren't DIA, because you are an alien
(with alien S&M fetish)

One thing...
they might really be tring to recruit you (as mentioned)
since they accuse you, they can eventually have you blacklisted from the UFO community...

YEAH !!! IM GONNA BE BLACK OPS....Like I said......I can take it ! come on DIA...give me a call, u2u or email and lets talk !

I have always been the blacksheep of the family so that would be nothing new.......

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
You just can't pay for this level of entertainment !!!

Ain't that the truth. I really needed a good laugh. Leave it up to the UFO community. They always come through.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I searched ATS for the Dondep guy... here's an article about him that Centrist posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just make sure you put on your foil hat before getting to close to this guy again. He seems a little. What's the word? Oh yeah. Keeeeraaaaazeeeee...

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
well, at least they know you are willing...

with that said...

ALPHA GREY WANTS TO BE BLACK OPS, ALPHA GREY WANTS TO BE BLACK OPS, ALPHA GREY, ALPHA GREY, HES OUR MAN, IF HE CAN'T SELL OUT, NO ONE CAN!!!
YEAH... ALPHA GREY.

Come on now AG... wouldn't you miss being able to look up and wonder...
rather than know that the only true aliens that have visited us are 3ft grey ambigious humanoids that smell like rotten eggs, and can only speak to us by thought projection that causes massive migranes. And technologically we cant duplicate anything they have, due to different brain patterns.

Would kinda kill the thrill wouldn't it?

Of course there is the hope that there is more to learn...but with the way that the gub splits things out, you might know more than many agents already.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

rather than know that the only true aliens that have visited us are 3ft grey ambigious humanoids that smell like rotten eggs, and can only speak to us by thought projection that causes massive migranes. And technologically we cant duplicate anything they have, due to different brain patterns.

I heard they smell like ammonia.....that rotten egg smell I have not heard of....

Of course there is the hope that there is more to learn...but with the way that the gub splits things out, you might know more than many agents already.

not that I know of......if any of my freinds were agents...then they have pulled off the impossible for 30+ years.....back to that rotten egg smell...I know THAT guy !!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hi Alpha,

seems that you went against Dan Burisch's philosophies by asking how to be abducted. They may have taken it as a piss-take or just didn't want your sort over there??

It's just too easy and convenient for them to brand you as USG, without providing proof; remember in this game mud sticks!

My advice is leave and don't return; they obviously don't appreciate your insight and they do appear a tad paranoid.

Best Wishes

J

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I heard they smell like ammonia.....that rotten egg smell I have not heard of....

not that I know of......if any of my freinds were agents...then they have pulled off the impossible for 30+ years.....back to that rotten egg smell...I know THAT guy !!!!

Lol, i always thought the lizzies smelled like amonnia and a few contactees got sick because of it

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
lizzies = ammonia
grey big nose= sulpher
greys = polo (they are the worst)
norse = fermented fish
greasy bobble heads = beer fart

(for reference)

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
sooooooooo........while we're still on the subject(looks around)

is there anything else your not telling us Alpha.......this is your thread so don't hold back...we got the fetishes and secret ties to the dia.......what else is left?

any phobias?
love triangles?
secret powers?

joking........but seriously.....glad it didn't upset you and you had fun with it.
I didn't think the paranoia factor could get any higher after hearing Burish's story.......UNTIL........Serpo walked into the community

If Roswell is the "cosmic watergate"

what shall we call Serpo??

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by makaveli27
If Roswell is the "cosmic watergate"

what shall we call Serpo??

E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T!
-- Victor Martinez

[edit on 9-3-2006 by Habit_Burger]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
LMAO.....

forgot all about that "ENTERTAINMENT" remark
how did I miss that one LOL

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Congrats Alpha!!! on your promotion!!!!! Looking forward to many more black helicopters!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Definitely congrats on the promotion. You know anyone can get abducted by aliens, but you must have done something really special to get recruited by the DIA.

I have not enjoyed a thread like this in awhile....But really just how did you get recruited?

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
if anything..maybe ats is the disinfo tool..?
just enough to keep a low to mid level feed then things would occur enough to a level of rebellion in daily life from disinfo belief..

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by makaveli27
sooooooooo........while we're still on the subject(looks around)
is there anything else your not telling us Alpha.......this is your thread so don't hold back...we got the fetishes and secret ties to the dia.......what else is left?any phobias?love triangles?secret powers?joking........but seriously.....glad it didn't upset you and you had fun with it.
I didn't think the paranoia factor could get any higher after hearing Burish's story.......UNTIL........Serpo walked into the communityIf Roswell is the "cosmic watergate"what shall we call Serpo??

Oh man...I have not had this much fun since I joined ATS !

Ok so everyone wants to know me a little huh ?? (man my ribs hurt !!
)

I have no love triangles, pentacles, circles or whatever...married (to a woman !!) for 12 yrs, 1 son and heres my website:

So mystery solved. I'm a overweight, old, boozing biker !! The fact that they (The Burisch Forum) even suspected me to be DIA disinfo is simply way off tangent.

I just have a love for anything Alien or UFO related like you all. Its an amazing topic. It is not my intention to start a conflict with The Burisch Forum....I am a member there and I enjoy that site a great deal as I do ATS and do not want any friction and thats it.

Originally posted by gingerlad
Hi Alpha,
seems that you went against Dan Burisch's philosophies by asking how to be abducted. They may have taken it as a piss-take or just didn't want your sort over there??It's just too easy and convenient for them to brand you as USG, without providing proof; remember in this game mud sticks!
My advice is leave and don't return; they obviously don't appreciate your insight and they do appear a tad paranoid.

Best Wishes J

Maybe so...although It was not my intention to anger anyone or cause conflict.

I will stay there unless they ban me .....I enjoy the site.

This is still funny as hell !! you have to laugh or whats the point right !!
....ok ATS'ers Who's next for the chopping block ??

[edit on 30/3/06 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   

So mystery solved. I'm a overweight, old, boozing biker !!

AG...you need to get a hardtail and shake yourself back into shape. The lifting beams into the saucers just can't handle overweight bikers.

It's bad enough that we're full of stainless steel implants replacing busted up bones

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Through a special technique, I will not divulge on this forum, I was able to zoom in on AlphaGrey’s Harley’s license plate. (From his webpage)

Alpha Grey. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Your Harley’s license plate are actually registered with an executive office of the DIA.

The plot thickens…

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join