It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Alpha Grey a DIA Black Ops Disinfo agent ??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Ok folks...your gonna love this one...

Seems that the Burisch Forum have labeled me a DIA Black Ops Disinfo agent !! How you ask ?? by me asking my question "How to be abducted" query that I am sure you all have either seen or heard about here at ATS.

once I asked the question....heres where it went from there...

then 10 posts below my question was this quote:

="Mod Squad"]Attention. TWIMC:

An infiltration of this board has occurred from the highest levels of the DIA, (Defense Intelligence Agency),which assists in operating the 'ATS' forum as a front. This type of infiltration will not be tolerated. You are hereby served notice.

~Julie

then I found out about it at "the other thread"

which had this post:

from nightshade09
Some of you ATS Regulars will get a major kick out of this one.

The Dan Burisch nut 'insiders black op Mj-12' agents on Don Dep's Official Dan Burisch Forum have just accused Alpha Grey from ATS of being a 'DIA" Black ops agent bent on destorying Burisch so called disclosure!
LOL

Nightshade 09

ok..so am I a DIA Black Ops Disinfo agent ??? if I am then theres alot of backpay I am missing.........maybe my backpay is classified and stored with the Ganesh Particles ??

any thoughts folks ?

[edit on 9-3-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

any thoughts folks ?

I would say "who care if you are or not"? That would be rude so I will indulge you. I don't think your an agent.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I think thats funny as heck alpha.

I think we should hunt you down, torture you to with an inch of your life and make you fess up. The we'll ask the US to slap you in old Gitmo till you believe all the lies the goverment tell you.... ROFL.

(I think a stint in Gitmo is just punishmnet for your Evil avater alone....!)

Keep posting dude, because all said and done ATS is a free forum.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   

An infiltration of this board has occurred from the highest levels of the DIA, (Defense Intelligence Agency),which assists in operating the 'ATS' forum as a front. This type of infiltration will not be tolerated. You are hereby served notice.

~Julie

Hey! Join the club Alpha! Shawnna and I were branded "illuminati" by the Burisch crowd, last christmas. I guess that puts you and I on opposite teams, but that's cool with me. You DIA guys have better uniforms anyway.

I read somewhere last night, too, that Bill Ryan is reported to be hanging out in Vegas -- home of "Clan Burisch".

EaglesDisobey.org
Speaking of crazy in Vegas. I heard or rumor that Bill "Serpo" Ryan has been camped out in Vegas since the end of the UFO Psychosium last week. Is Serpo, Inc. joining forces with Marcia McBurisch Productions?

Could it be that the Burisch crew is being egged-on by Bill and is now going to direct their attention to ATS? Think of it this way.... Bill is going to try and "hype" his feud with ATS to give Serpo more attention and keep the "buzz" alive. He sees Burisch's crew as the "enemy of his enemy", so that must make them his friend. So, he hangs out in LV after the Laughlin show to nuzzle up with the other "oppressed" group.

Either that or Bill just loves kool-aid.

That's a new one, btw -- that ATS is a "front" for the DIA.

ROFL. I guess the Burischites have some time to kill too! Just like the Serpo crowd, they're in an infinite holding pattern while their "messiah" promises disclosure.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
heres my reply from the "burisch forum"

="Mod Squad"][quote="Alpha Grey"]furthermore I am NOT a DIA Black Ops disinfo agent, spook, or otherwise....talk about being paranoid !! sheesh !!

I will keep the question on topic and for either Dondep or Dan.

once again sorry if my post disturbed anyone.

so you say, Alpha Grey......... but it seems you made a mistake.

Remember, Admin can see IP's.

interesting access

What is your purpose posting on this board?

for crying out loud !!....now I have the I.P. address issue !!

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Guess what ?? went out to my car to go to the bank and cash my check at lunch and lo and behold...hovering about 500-600 ft above my shop/parking lot/car was a BLACK HELICOPTER !! NO KIDDING !!

it followed me to the bank and back.....when I got out of my car and waved at it then it left !!

Bizarre !

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
the facts as "others" see it:

1. Alpha Grey is DIA
2. Valhall is evil
3. Centrist and Shawnna are illuminati
4. ATS are bullies
5. I have a sense of humor
6. Bill Ryan is a saint and "neutral messenger"
7. Richard Doty has NOTHING to do with Serpo
8. razorwing was "mysteriously" banned
9. Burish "always speaks the truth"
10. Titor is a "time traveler"
11. ATS is somehow "sorry" for the "treatment" of Saint Ryan
12. BELIEVE EVERYTHING BILL SAYS...(you are getting sleepy.....3....2....1)
13. oh and the ELSEWHERE board is the "place to be"

ok I lost count but geez......don't you just love ufology

perhaps an "appreciation" thread is in order for those "unsung heroes" who researched the above B.S........

edit: oh and by all means if i missed a "fact" or 2......feel free to point it out in typical paranoia fashion......lol

[edit on 9-3-2006 by makaveli27]

[edit on 9-3-2006 by makaveli27]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by makaveli27

3. Centrist and Shawna are illuminati

Warning makaveli27...that's two (2) n's in Shawnna. Missing that can cause a rash.

....on topic, sort of...
And, as the great mill grinds on...I'm glad I'm just a fly on the wall.

Alpha Grey, you are the newest pawn on the $erpo board game.

This saga is beginning to look like a meltdown, it's your roll and here's that 36 sided dice you need to toss, Doug Doug style.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'd button down your network and machines. Looks like you just became a target for some script kiddies. LOL

Seriously, if you have Windows, button up or ditch it. Some of those guys are crazy enough to hack your stuff just to see what "DIA info you have".

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Alpha Grey-We've been found out....retreat to Base # 456558 lower hangar, #24.

Oh, and bring donuts. I sprang for the coffee.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

from Dondep
Alpha Grey. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Your IP was traced to an executive office of the DIA. Whether this was arranged without your knowledge is another issue, which then goes to the question of whether you are a willing puppet or an intentional 'mole'.

is this even possible ?? can my I.P. address be routed thru the DIA at a Executive level ??

answers anyone ??

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Why don’t you check it out by yourself.
First go here:
www.whatismyip.com...

Write down your IP, then go here:
www.governmentsecurity.org...

And see what’s up. Chances are they are just toying with you. (it's working) Maybe they want to add drama to their site, whatever.

About the black helicopter, I wouldn’t worry. These guys use a free forum.org account to host their board; I doubt there’s any budget for black ops.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

from Dondep
Alpha Grey. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Your IP was traced to an executive office of the DIA. Whether this was arranged without your knowledge is another issue, which then goes to the question of whether you are a willing puppet or an intentional 'mole'.

is this even possible ?? can my I.P. address be routed thru the DIA at a Executive level ??

answers anyone ??

When it comes to your IP, it is possible but unlikely. You could be in a class C block and part of it is assigned to the government and the other part to the ISP sector. Example:

192.168.0.0/24 Class C subnet (Yes, I know it's a private IP range, using it as an example)
192.168.0.0/25 Split Class C, half of the IPs are assigned to someone else.

So, blocks of IPs can be split multiple ways and assigned to different customers. With me?

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Deny till the end eh Alpha?

Where's this Burisch forum at? I've always secretly suspected I was secretly working for a secret organization. But I've never been able to figure out if it was true. These guys obviously have some skills and I would really like to know if I'm working for an intel group. Maybe if I post over there they can tell me and I can claim some backpay myself. I could really use some taxpayer money right about now.

Edit: Alright Alpha. It's time for you to do what no one has ever been able to do. Prove a negative. Prove to us you aren't a DIA black ops agent with you own secret black helicopters watching your back.

[edit on 3/9/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
Deny till the end eh Alpha?

Where's this Burisch forum at?

right here burisch forum

by Arm Of Geddon
Alright Alpha. It's time for you to do what no one has ever been able to do. Prove a negative. Prove to us you aren't a DIA black ops agent with you own secret black helicopters watching your back.

ugh !! this is making one hell of a headache for me !!

I need a beer !! or two..or ten.....I guess i cannot prove it...if you knew me you would know how much of a joke this whole "me being a DIA Agent" is !!

but its funny as hell !!

I have reached a new level here at ATS and in the UFO world and I am damn proud of it !!

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Don't know why everyone is after Alpha Grey... I'm the one with the demon spawn alien love child that rips my nose hairs out everytime I try to sit down and do a little reading or type a post...

www.torbtown.com...

Good Luck Alpha!!

twj

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It is possible that you are being recruited by the black ops. That is a tactic sometimes used by people out to recruit someone. They treat you as though you already are one of them. Without pay, of course. And no fringe benefits either. And you are out of the loop. What this means is that just the exact opposite is true. Or, what they are accusing you of is actually true of them. Someone there at that forum or perhaps the whole forum is run by the DIA. The CIA has a term for it but I can't seem to recall it. It is similar to projection but it is done consciously. Whatever they are doing is what they accuse their enemy of doing. If they are accusing ATS of being run by DIA then it is probably true that that forum is being run by DIA.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by grasshopper]

[edit on 9-3-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
It is possible that you are being recruited by the black ops. That is a tactic sometimes used by people out to recruit someone. They treat you as though you already are one of them. Without pay, of course. And no fringe benefits either. And you are out of the loop.

what the hell kind of recruitment is that ??

no pay

no info

no benefits

no nothing !

oh well....I can handle it......I have the stones to take this to the next level if the DIA have the guts also !! Come on DIA...contact me and lets talk !!

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Alpha Grey I think that you are really full of yourself.... JMO

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uni_Brow
Alpha Grey I think that you are really full of yourself.... JMO

right now I am full of bacon-cheeseburgers...but thats another story.

am I bugging you ?? you know you don't have to read this......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join