It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I knew i was talented....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I ran into this article today:

Source

A school in India is reportedly teaching its students to use both their hands to write on different subjects simultaneously

All 72 pupils of the Veena Vadini School at Singrauli in Madhya Pradesh use both their hands “with equal ease”, reports Asian News International.

The school set up in 1999, for children aged between four and eight, holds its classes outdoors.

Principal Virangat Sharma said: "All the children here can write on different subjects and in different languages.

"Not just that, these children can use both their hands to write in two different languages on two different subjects at the same time."

Well, i am here to tell you i've been writting with both hands since i was very young. No body showed me, it just came to me naturally.

Anyone else out there???

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Yeah dg, but can you write with both hands simultaneously? In different languages?

Personally, I'll believe these Indian kids can do that when I see it, and if they can really do that then I bet it looks like illegible chicken scratch.

What confounds me about this is why do Indian children need to have a skill like this when all they're going to do when they grow up is answer phones for Dell customer service?

Peace

[edit on 9-3-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Maybe those Indian Call Centers will be requiring this talent

I cannot tell a lie. I havent tried it with two languages yet.

I'll let you know just how talented or weird i really am.

new topics

join