It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP NEEDED Alien code maps???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Obviously it is all fair game for everyone on here to post their opinions about this being real or a hoax. Thats the essence of this discussion comminity.

But what I think is uncalled for and completely unfair is the mocking and ridicule by a handful of the members here, towards Switchblade. I'm sure he has no problem taking it like a champ. That's not what I'm worried about. What I'm concerned about is those who are reading it who may now be afraid of telling their own stories or providing their own evidence.

I think it serves a major injustice to the UFO/EBE community, especially here on ATS, when someone who comes foward with information in a genuine and innocent manner. To call someone a fool and whatnot just because you think they had their leg pulled isn't right. And it mimmics the behavior of those very skeptics who have spent the better part of the last century making believers the punchline of jokes.

There's a certain member with whom I'm referring to here, but because I have class they will remain nameless and I'll let them figure out who they are themself.

Now, whether this is an elaborate and obvious hoax or not, we should all be thankful that Switchblade had the courage and took the time to come foward with these materials. Who knows what kinds of stories or materials other members and non-members out there are sitting on? We should be encouraging everyone to come forward with what they have, and to come foward with their own stories. Mocking and ridiculing someone for what you feel was a joke played at their expense does nothing to benefit this online community.

Maybe I'm overreacting. Maybe not. I just feel that if reading this thread has given a single person caution about coming forward themselves, then I would rather the culprit(s) not even post on here anymore.

That's just my two cents. Now feel free to bash me for it... I have nerves of steel!

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
...and never another word about this. Interesting post from about a year and change ago. A couple of people crying "hoax" but some good links within nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by switchblade

Can anybody help me decode this,

ps.I cant get image to work so if anyone wants the file emailed to them just pm me.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by switchblade]

[edit on 9-3-2006 by switchblade]

[edit on 9-3-2006 by sanctum]

This might a good place to start looking

Read through this link

Ummo translated

[edit on 24-10-2007 by truth2u]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I came across this thread and found it quite interesting, with new members and new minds maybe something can be found out about these papers.

Was this a Hoax? nothing more was ever discussed.
Was it viral?

Maybe some fresh eyes here can figure this out.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I had forgot all about this, it was a long time ago.

If anybody can find anything new to add I would love to hear it.

p.s. As you can probably tell I haven't been on for a long time, as I have been suffering from depression, but I have missed you all and would like to get back on form now.

Switchblade

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by switchblade

Hope this helps;

That looks like a solid state capacitor, with step up/down capabilities in AC, interesting possibilities.

What would you like to know/

HADES

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
if there is a way to look at this image better maybe somebody could tell me how......it looks like some sort of diagram from the hitler days or something....I know they did quite a bit of research on flying discs the way the pic shows almost looks like it is hollow in the center as if air would move through the object...please if there is any ideas on how to view this picture closer or better quality it would be appreciated....

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
This is really wierd that I have stumbled accross this, I lived on a road that you can see in some of the maps that has been posted called drove way. I grew up in a house right next to elham park wood and can verify that something happened in those woods in stelling minnis. i have seen many times lights hovering above the woodland in sporadic patterns, countless unexplainable events not to mention random markings in fields and tracks, strangest place i have ever lived and so glad i live miles from there now!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
looks like a sigil the top part or how its pronounced ,

sigil wiki

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I'm working on the message.

I had a feeling that i 've seen those symbols before.They are connected to an abduction case.

Alien abduction

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
I'm working on the message.

I had a feeling that i 've seen those symbols before.They are connected to an abduction case.

Alien abduction

Yes, the first line is identical to the word claimed to have been seen in 1957 on a door inside a UFO by Antonio Villas Boas when he claimed to have been abducted in Brazil and had sex with a female alien. Is this evidence of a hoax or was the UFO the same model as described by Boas? The latter was drawn by Boas here:
www.factfictionandconjecture.ca...
It looks nothing like Ennoi Z21, so that this case is looking to me like an elaborate hoax, the first line of the alien script being easily found on the internet when one Googles Villas Boas UFO". Indeed, you can even find it on page 7 of an ATS thread entitled "UFO Occupants ~ Drawings, Sketches and Non-human Reports" at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
(scroll down to the post by Karl 12 on 11-12-2009 at 10.45 am. It's Figure 13).

Therefore, I declare a hoax.

edit on 15-2-2011 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
From what I can tell, it looks like a memo of some sort, refering to updating/adjusting either the design specifications of the component or adjusting navigational parameters. It seems to refer to flying saucer/UFO technology, or, some kind of transmitter/communications device.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by switchblade

I don't know what the text says, but the diagram looks for all the world like a plate-type dry cell HHO reactor. hubpages.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I ran the text message through different language translators.It couldn't recognise all the words but in Arabic and Chinese could recognise a few.

Here are the results:
Original text

eaxoi enoi uaya yaai oxi imma Iluai inoa taxioa yaxai imduii xioa duaxi oemi uewe aiwo oayiua agioa inoa xaui ennoi uewa toxi uaya imduioemi diaxo uaiwa oixi idoa yaxiao otoni

Text with some translation:

eaxoi handles well phase eight oxi abyss iluai issue taxioa yaxai imduii xioa duaxi oemi uewe ivory oayiua agioa issue grade(or rank or kind) ennoi the birds toxi uaya imduioemi diaxo uaiwa oixi idoa yaxiao nigeria

I'll keep working on that later and i'll get back to you.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by truth2u

Can recognise symbols all over that, is it supposed to be alien language that she's learnt?

Edit : just checked and I can see the alchemical symbol for sulphur, also copper/venus, sun/sol, aquarius in astrology, something that looks like half of a reversed Indian ohm symbol, something that looks like a Tibetan/sanskrit letter....

Weird.
edit on 15-2-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Just an observation and I can understand where the pitman shorthand may be used regarding the symbols.

The text seems to be abbreviated
word 2 ENOI looks short for ENNOI
Word 7 ILUAI could be shorthand for illuminati

Just a thought
edit on 15-2-2011 by studio500 because: chnage

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d44e25b86520.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13b3ee02a78f.jpg[/atsimg]

These Symbols are written on two of the documents, I'm searching through known symbols now.

These look slightly similar

edit on 15-2-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by studio500
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d44e25b86520.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13b3ee02a78f.jpg[/atsimg]

These Symbols are written on two of the documents, I'm searching through known symbols now.

Don't bother. I posted a comment a short way back proving that this piece of script was what the Brazilian Villas Boas claimed he saw on the door of a UFO when he was abducted. The image is IDENTICAL. Someone clearly pasted the image from a website about Boas (e.g. the one I linked to in my post) into a document and passed it off as authentic.

Here again is the same piece of script:
www.interstellar-travel.com...
(scroll down to Figure 13).

THIS IS A HOAX.
Q.E.D.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Apologies Yes I see now. Sorry I thought you were meant something else.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4494c9993e08.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's a side by side comparison of all 3 texts.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by studio500

Cheers for the image, just noticed that a couple of those images remind me of the Rendlesham/Alchemy thread. Will have a look into Mike Oram who put those symbols down and maybe post in that thread later.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join