It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP NEEDED Alien code maps???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

couple of the images remind me of these, bad quality i know. Ive searched everywhere on the net and these are the closest prints ive found.

Just adding some info

Dan

[edit on 10-3-2006 by h0ax_d3m0n]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Odd how the base portion from the full drawing of "Paper 4" (immediately above the "21 metres" portion) relates to the original drawing contained at the bottom of the cipher page.

A bit out of perspective; but the same image as a cut away.

mg

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The one who gave you the document was playing you for a fool, lad. Anyone who studied Rendelsham (and the documents declassified and released within the past 2 years) can spot it in a second.

It's really so lame. They figured you for a wide-eyed innocent and produced this for you and laughed as they left. Shame on them... it's a very nasty and mean prank to play on you and it certainly hurts YOUR ability to do any research!

Such a shame! What a wicked person he was!

As any schoolteacher can tell you, that note was written by someone who learned to write or print in the English alphabet. I don't know if you've seen people who learned other alphabets try to print English but it's different. This wicked hoaxer was trained in the public schools. You can see it in the standard way the letters were formed.

It's not a Rendelsham document. The Photo division didn't carefully print out (handwritten) that information when they had forms. You don't sit there like some sort of twinkie-brain and copy out your division and location (after all, you're NOT going to forget that, right?) If it's a formal report for an officer, you put it on proper letterhead so the officer knows it's real.

I'm sure someone will find a nice diagram that matches that one. It looks a bit like my breaker box here at the house. It will be very funny when we find the diagram that matches that, because the person who made up numbers and parameters didn't know anything about what he was doing. "1.5 KS" indeed!

When you go back to the person who gave that piece of paper to you and smack them for lying to you, whap them once for me and tell them to stop playing the UFO researchers for fools!

THEY may only be 25 years old, but the rest of us didn't fall off the MUFON saucer yesterday, you know!

You won't find an answer to the "code" because the silly fool who wrote it was just playing by putting out gibberish.

I didn't check -- did anyone look up that X-files episode where they find the UFO at the seashore?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The thing in the picture looks like a capacitor kinda. definatly fakery in my opinion

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
This whole thing reminds me of a geocaching loot that someone might leave. It's placed in a tree in the middle of relatively no where, with a "treasure map" leading you to it's location. To me this says only one thing, fake. Sorry if I'm seeming to be close-minded, but I'm positive that if there had have been ANYTHING left there that one of the thousands of scientists combing that area for clues would have found it.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   

As any schoolteacher can tell you, that note was written by someone who learned to write or print in the English alphabet. I don't know if you've seen people who learned other alphabets try to print English but it's different. This wicked hoaxer was trained in the public schools. You can see it in the standard way the letters were formed.

It's not a Rendelsham document. The Photo division didn't carefully print out (handwritten) that information when they had forms. You don't sit there like some sort of twinkie-brain and copy out your division and location (after all, you're NOT going to forget that, right?) If it's a formal report for an officer, you put it on proper letterhead so the officer knows it's real.

I'm sure someone will find a nice diagram that matches that one. It looks a bit like my breaker box here at the house. It will be very funny when we find the diagram that matches that, because the person who made up numbers and parameters didn't know anything about what he was doing. "1.5 KS" indeed!

A fake it all may be, but I don't agree with the quote above. All technical docs, being rough draft or complete will be writting using block caps. Just check any CAD Document (again rough or complete).

Also, 1.5KS is your interpretation, others including myself read it as being KJ.

Who said it was a "formal" report anyway?

[edit on 11/3/06 by prmlscrm]

[edit on 11/3/06 by prmlscrm]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
The one who gave you the document was playing you for a fool, lad. Anyone who studied Rendelsham (and the documents declassified and released within the past 2 years) can spot it in a second.

It's really so lame. They figured you for a wide-eyed innocent and produced this for you and laughed as they left. Shame on them... it's a very nasty and mean prank to play on you and it certainly hurts YOUR ability to do any research!

Such a shame! What a wicked person he was!

When you go back to the person who gave that piece of paper to you and smack them for lying to you, whap them once for me and tell them to stop playing the UFO researchers for fools!

THEY may only be 25 years old, but the rest of us didn't fall off the MUFON saucer yesterday, you know!

You won't find an answer to the "code" because the silly fool who wrote it was just playing by putting out gibberish.

I didn't check -- did anyone look up that X-files episode where they find the UFO at the seashore?

I can't see where Switchblade or anyone else for that matter ever suggested that these were Rendlesham documents. Rendlesham was December 1980, these papers claim an incident happened on 20th March 1984 (is that a Vernal Equinox?) .

Missed_gear, I noticed the same thing but thought that the object at the bottom of page 1 is the engine and page 1 itself is some kind of transfer note of this engine, removed from the wreckage, from an RAF base to a USAF one.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by switchblade
I have been sent more papers???

This has got to be to good to be true??

Yes. Sorry.

The documents are pretty funny actually. Look for a teenager with too much time on his hands.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhesus Negative
... I noticed the same thing but thought that the object at the bottom of page 1 is the engine and page 1 itself is some kind of transfer note of this engine, removed from the wreckage, from an RAF base to a USAF one.

The presumed annotated designation is "z21:." as noted on both visuals.

The cipher is "odd" (in many ways) especially as it accompanies a very obvious drawn redention. Really, it is the combination of the papers that cause me lean more toward hoax(es/er).

mg

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hey everyone! I'm a newbi.

I have been lurking unregistered for about a year now. I was happy just to read although I was tempted to jump in a few times. Well, I finally had to post because I did a little search on my own and found some huge links associated with that keyword. It would seem "ennoi" is associated with many interesting topics including Iran, OPEC, religion, vampires, and of course aliens. I went thru these links and found quite a bit to go along with what's already been found by switchblade. Much of it is in other languages so that may be a bit of a roadblock. However, I noticed the code seems to have been explained as well as the spaceship which looks a bit different in some of the links.

www.ummo-sciences.org...
www.ummo-sciences.org...
www.ummo.com...
www.lousonna.ch...

Now, upon my second search, i happened upon this buried deep down on pg 7 of a yahoo search. It is huge and in english! I only went thru a few pages but it would seem to describe an alien race as it compares to us. Lots of diagrams and explanations from science to space travel to human and alien biology. The second link is like an e-book, page after page. I have never seen this on ATS but I apologize if it has been posted before. It may be an already exposed hoax but if it is, somebody went to an awful lot of trouble with this much data.

www.galactic2.net...
www.ummo-sciences.org...

I also saw a Billy Mier link in the search but I don't believe his stuff so I left it out.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
For your first post a lot of good information to study. You know switchblade has not posted again but I wish he would. He should expect debate when you post something such as this.
There is something in my gut telling me to dig a little deeper. It is very easy for some one to claim hoax but what if there is some truth here? Should we not at least check it out.
To me it sounds as if switchblade is not in very good health and sincerely is asking for help concerning this matter. It may be a hoax as done before. Who knows for sure? Lets not let that thought at least stop us from checking this out more.
Thanks to all who took time to search the net to find out more about the truth of these drawings. I feel as posted before someone went to a lot of trouble to prepare these drawings for them to be a hoax. So at least consider the possability they could be real. All we will be wasteing is our time.
There have been questions asked still unanswered in this thread that need answers. I will be doing my best to find them. Till later I will be digging and hope you will too.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
where did you get it ?

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Nice find jbondo.

Sorry for not posting sooner, I have been trying to kick a cold.

I have asked my friend if he can contact the driver who found the original papers, As I feel that without them it seems a little odd.

I dont think I can add anymore at this time, As and when my friend gets back to me I will keep everybody in the loop.

Switchblade

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Great finds, Jbondo!

Originally posted by jbondo
I did a little search on my own and found some huge links associated with that keyword. It would seem "ennoi" is associated with many interesting topics including Iran, OPEC, religion, vampires, and of course aliens. I went thru these links and found quite a bit to go along with what's already been found by switchblade. Much of it is in other languages so that may be a bit of a roadblock. However, I noticed the code seems to have been explained as well as the spaceship which looks a bit different in some of the links.

Good work!

Now, upon my second search, i happened upon this buried deep down on pg 7 of a yahoo search. It is huge and in english! I only went thru a few pages but it would seem to describe an alien race as it compares to us. Lots of diagrams and explanations from science to space travel to human and alien biology. The second link is like an e-book, page after page. I have never seen this on ATS but I apologize if it has been posted before. It may be an already exposed hoax but if it is, somebody went to an awful lot of trouble with this much data.

I'm pretty sure it is. I see the old "things work differntly in this universe" statement and you can always bet when you see that, that someone caught them in some bad physics/silly error (like aliens telephoning(!!!) people and the "atomic structure being different in that universe" (in which case, they couldn't exist here)).

The folks here could probably work it out, but I think you'll find a lot of goofy stuff that makes it yet another old UFO hoax.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This whole thing has "HOAX" written all over it. Convenient that it mentions Woodbridge on one of the saucer diagrams considering the associated furore over the whole Bentwaters case.

And don't get me started on the spelling and punctuation contained in the List of Components...

What is an Electomagnetic (sic) cylinder? Do they hold the Electomagnetic particalls (sic)? And what of the Oxyginated (sic) Water Flow? Oh, and let's not forget the Heat Shield Cavity's.... (sic). I would assume some of the worlds most educated minds are at work on this if it was genuine, and that level of grammatical error is unnacceptable.

This guy is a college student with a knack for making CAD style drawings and a poor command of the English language who read a book on Bentwaters, nothing more and nothing less. By that I mean the guy who planted the drawings in the first place. Nothing personal Switchblade.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
the "atomic structure being different in that universe" (in which case, they couldn't exist here).

Sorry i cant add more to the topic at the mo but just wanted to ask whats wrong with this statement?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Guys Dnt know if this is important as i am myself still investigating this on the net, but below the ciphered writing,in the first image loaded, the model has english numeric's, something like 1.5KJ, would that not be Kilo Joules?

Just a thought, if i have written anything in alien or ciphered language would I not try to scramble the numerics or write it is a different numeric code. I know about an Indian friend who told me, that the numerics in India is different to that in english though with some similarities, but with differences. Dnt know if this can help?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Can anyone get anything out of what they're talking about in this link page:

www.ummo-sciences.org...

Or this one:

www.ummo-sciences.org...

Or:

www.ummo-sciences.org...

It may all be crap but it is interesting crap. I hate to see this thread die without some good analysis.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
My friend has told me he is no longer in contact with the driver.

So is it a hoax or is there some truth to these papers?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Switchblade,
If you decide it's all a hoax and you're gonna throw away the papers,,,, just send them to me.

This is all pretty interesting.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join