It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP NEEDED Alien code maps???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Can anybody help me decode this,

ps.I cant get image to work so if anyone wants the file emailed to them just pm me.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by switchblade]

[edit on 9-3-2006 by switchblade]

[edit on 9-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Thank you sanctum,

has anybody ever seen this or anything like it?

It is supposed to be genuine.

A friend has asked for help in deciphering this document so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Switchblade

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
finally something I can help with, it's done using the Vigenere Cipher or a variation of such... Don't recognise the first part though which is the most important, without the keyword that info is useless mate.

Cheers

Andy

[edit on 9/3/06 by prmlscrm]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
not sure about what you have there but i noticed that the same symbol as the 'ummo' is stuck in there (www.edicolaweb.net...)

ummo info - en.wikipedia.org...

the symbols at the top reminded me of the language being written down by jacob in spielberg's 'taken' mini-series but i cant find any pics to confirm that

hope that helps

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by prmlscrm
finally something I can help with, it's done using the Vigenere Cipher or a variation of such... Don't recognise the first part though which is the most important, without the keyword that info is useless mate.

Cheers

Andy

you can try breaking that particular code here - islab.oregonstate.edu...

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc

Cheers

Andy

Can't mate, as I said, you need the keyword, which i suspect is the symbolistic part at the top. Without that you would be there for ages. You would need to brute force this using every combination of word known, and even then, the symbols are probably an encryption of an encryption of and encryption. The R.A.F. are very very secure when it comes/came to these kinda things.

I studied enc methods for 2 years, I have nearly lost hair due to this stuff lol.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Can't mate, as I said, you need the keyword, which i suspect is the symbolistic part at the top. Without that you would be there for ages. You would need to brute force this using every combination of word known, and even then, the symbols are probably an encryption of an encryption of and encryption. The R.A.F. are very very secure when it comes/came to these kinda things.

I studied enc methods for 2 years, I have nearly lost hair due to this stuff lol.

just curious, but did u read & try the section in that link called 'Breaking / Finding Key(s) for a message' ? i don't know about ciphers & stuff, but someone seems to think its possile to find 'some' keys to that cipher

also, we don't know for sure that this actually is from the raf, who dont seem THAT secure if somebody managed to copy this! it could be the latest ats game for all we know

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
How about some info such as where did it come from? If we knew that, might be able to figure out the code.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Sorry, just noticed the top and bottom of the image.

Top Says "R.A.F."
Bottom "USAF"

Where did your friend get this?

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
That's not the entire page we're seeing.
If you look closely above No. 741140 yu can see the bottom of the letters above.

Might be a new game.
Might be something else.

More information please.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Doubt it's a game.. ATS is still suffering from the whole Serpo fiasco.. I seriously doubt they'd be foolish enough to launch another disinfo "game".

Never cared for ATS's games anyhow.. talking about wasting time while other stuff goes ignored.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I Think I can decode this - Trust me, I don't need a decipher and it may take 1/2 a day to one day. I'll update you on my progress.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BDup
I Think I can decode this - Trust me, I don't need a decipher and it may take 1/2 a day to one day. I'll update you on my progress.

hhhhmmm, how can you decipher a code into plaintext without useing a decipher method?? Good luck man, will be very impressed if you can.... If you can do it I would be very appreciative if you can provide me with insight into the methods you used.

Cheers

Andy

[edit on 10/3/06 by prmlscrm]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   

just curious, but did u read & try the section in that link called 'Breaking / Finding Key(s) for a message' ? i don't know about ciphers & stuff, but someone seems to think its possile to find 'some' keys to that cipher

also, we don't know for sure that this actually is from the raf, who dont seem THAT secure if somebody managed to copy this! it could be the latest ats game for all we know

Yeah only some. As i said before keywords are usually encryptions of encryptions of encryptions... multi-layer so to speak.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I think I've found a clue. Under AIWO is ZRDL crossed out - this might help as ZRDL are the exact opposite corresponding letters to AIWO:-

A Z *
B Y
C X
DW
E V
F U
G T
H S
I R
J Q
K P
L O
M N
N M
O L *
P K
Q J
R I *
S H
T G
U F
V E
WD *
X C
Y B
Z A

This must be an unwitting clue given by the authour as to what/how he was using to code the text. What do you think? The more help the better.
What's the background info on this anyway

[edit on 10-3-2006 by BDup]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
its probably evidence its an encryption of an encryption ad infinitum.

the drawing looks like it recieving energy amounts in joules and emmiting them in kilo-joules or vice versa. anyone have any ideas what it is?

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by byhiniur
its probably evidence its an encryption of an encryption ad infinitum.

the drawing looks like it recieving energy amounts in joules and emmiting them in kilo-joules or vice versa. anyone have any ideas what it is?

I agree, this isn't going to be one that we can do i'm afraid....

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
A bit more background on this

I've found some old papers (1984) apparently about a UFO landing - one of them is in code - if anyone wants a copy emailed to try and break the code ASQ me. (of course I'd like to know if it says anything sensible)

A driver for the company I worked at (mid/late 1980's), was out at the weekend, in Kent, he found a note in a tree, giving directions to a specific part of a brick wall nearby, pulling a loose brick out is where these papers were. He brought them in to work and a couple of us copied them.

I've had these (forgotten about) in an envelope for at least 15 years.

Sorry for such a short start to this thread but I have not been well.
I had enough energy to post and then went back to bed...Sorry.

This is all the info I have got and I have asked if I can have a copy of the other papers if he has still got them.

Thanks for all your help at A.T.S. you guys rock.

Switchblade

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I have found more info about the incident here.

Rendlesham Forest Incident.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
hey mate,

can you email all the information over to me please, my flatmate is going to have a look at them, can't hurt, he is a mathematician so he might be able to help

[email protected]

Cheers

Andy

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join