It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Bush have a body double?

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I know we've all heard about and seen pictures of Saddam Hussein's doubles, numerous doubles by all accounts. I've just seen pictures of a supposedly "different" George Bush on another site and had'nt heard of this before. Could'nt find anything on the search facility here so i thought i'd ask the experts
I guess it would make sense for him to have a lookalike, but would love to know if anyones heard anything to support this.

Heres the site, theres not a direct link to the pics, but if you scroll down that page about a third of the way you can see the pics.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

CX.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Interesting concept, considering how well publicized it has been that Saddam had them.

However, I personally don't know, and it sort of seems unlikely that he could, considering how little, really the ones that the late night comedians, Saturday Night Live, etc... get look like him.

But then again, if he does have one, it is obvious that in no way should that fact get out. Otherwise, I'm sure there would have been some word of it by now. So, you probably will not get an answer to your question, as it seems obvious that there is no publicly available information out to support it.

But, good luck anyway.

Cy

CX

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Well heres a good start lol

www.gwbushlookalike.us...

However whilst i know that lookalike work can be a lucrative business to be in, i'm not sure i'd like the risks that come with that one!

CX.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Dont know if he HAS got a body double but certainly he has a double that does the same things thinks the same and has the same opinions.....and who is that ?

Tony Blair of course .......

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I guess people here has forgotten how much stress it can be on the body of the Commander in Chief. Presidents come and go in the White House, they sure in fact don't come out the same.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Well he does have the nickname "temporary" and there is allot of people in the world who would like to see him dead. I would think there is a good possibility of him have a double just to be seen but not heard from.

[edit on 9/3/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'd like to see some real evidence other than that first website. All it has are comparisons between pictures taken YEARS apart. People age, it's natural.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I mean damn, go back and look at Clinton when he started his first term, then look at the start of his second term. A lot of aging occurs in 4 years when your President, most stressful job on the planet. You can do the exact same with Bush, so I doubt he has a body double.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I personally do not know if he has a double, however, what is really sad, is that the t.v. pictures that you see where the President is down meeting people and shaking hands, is all staged with actors. The president is no longer allowed around "common" people, which is sad, becuase he hears nothing that people may really need to say. This happened after President Reagan's attempted assasination, where is was decided to restrct the president from interacting with people who are not "set-up" and screened such as actors who have a high level of clearance. This was shown as a documentary on one of the television networks, CNN perhaps. So, if he has a double, it would usually not be necessary. When I saw this, it made me really unhappy to think it is all staged. Except where they could control things, such as speaking before a crowd, where they have some sort of propective shield, perhaps.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Yes, but I quit. The Secret Service kept losing me and letting me wander off alone, Dick wouldn't let me go fishing with him, and instead kept wanting to take me bird hunting.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt the body double theory for any leader of a major world power. The hoax could be pulled off in certain applications if sure. I wouldn't want to be the poor sot chosen to stand in for Obama though. I believe they had about 4 years to get this guy looking good.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
In 2004 i saw the president at a college in southern maine, in 08 i saw him at ft. campbell ky. first of all the security was a joke, second it wasnt the same guy, he was a couple inches taller and him face was much wider, his hands felt much bigger. ( i shook his hand both times) as far as i am concerned this president def has a body double

top topics

join