It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Bush Pull Through?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I wonder if bush was lying, when he pledged money during his state of the union adress to "Clean Energy," such as windmills, hydeo dams, Etc. I thought he was a mostly Oil man.I personally think he is lying, any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
He's put millions of dollars into multiple 'clean energy programs' principally with Nuclear Energy (considered clean energy because the waste is concentrated and can be delt with without it ever entering the environment).

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Time_is_now
I wonder if bush was lying

Mr. Bush has proven time and time again that all he does is lie.
There is no money for anything this country. We are broke thanks to Bush. You see it on every news channel everyday the government promises someone money but they never get it. Even his supporters in Houston are crying for money Bush promised to give them for taking care of the New Orleans refugees have they got it? No.
If Bush does somehow get money to research clean energy I'm sure it will go to some company one of his rich cronies own..

[edit on 10-3-2006 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Well,anything that he has promised would be further down the proverbial road anyway. Much of what Bush is proposing is still in its infancy as far as funding and research goes. I'm very skeptical anytime a politician (literally translated as 'bloodsuckers') proposes a move away from big business. After all, big business is what fuel most politicians.

What Bush is proposing is definitely a move away from big business. We are not likely to see any benefit from his propsals until 8-10 years after he leaves office anyway. He's talking about long term goals, not short term.

new topics

top topics

join