It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study on duck homosexual necrophilia. (not a joke)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
What if the duck had feelings for the dead duck. Maybe they were gay partners. I do not think this story is funny. It wouldnt be funny if a human did it to another human so why is it funny when a duck does it to another duck.

If the alive duck was just having fun with the dead duck, i feel bad for the dead duck. I also wonder if they both had a duck relationship.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Sorry Pizza, Your reply was even funnier than the original article. Mainly for the use of the term "dead duck". Don't know why but it made me laugh out loud and my wife just walked out of the room after seeing the topic

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The whole story is pretty much out there. However Pizza might have a point....deer hunting over the years I have many times seen the live deer come back to the fallen animal with displays of feeling, although none were ever sexual.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
heelstone,

sorry but not convinced.

how do we know they are gay?

have we tested for it?

where is the research that shows the animal prefers one sex over the other when both are equally presented and available?

you have no definite conclusion here.

sure we have observable behaviour but unlike humans we have no way yet of being in their head to understand how they interpret their own behaviour.

there are humans that go to prison and engage in homosexual behaviour but that does not mean they are gay, it is a means to an end for those individuals so I understand it.

besides animals are not like people, they do not have the ability to have copious amounts of copulation due to the vagarities of the animal kingdom and the purpose of mating and reproduction therein.

humans on the other hand are not facing many of the same constraints in many cases.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
OMG!! This has got to be the funniest thing I've seen this week. Gay-Necrophiliac-Ducks?!?!

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This is not funny. How is it funny?

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hey Pizza you are right man this is not funny.

Imagine if a person did this to annother person, that would be quite a crime.

That person would also be quite sick.

Is that duck insane?

Maybe we should ask him.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I feel the same way. People do not think it is funny when a person does it to another person but when a duck does it then it is funny. It is not funny in both cases.

Either the alive duck was being sick and disgusting or he had feelings for the duck that just died.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
I feel the same way. People do not think it is funny when a person does it to another person but when a duck does it then it is funny. It is not funny in both cases.

Either the alive duck was being sick and disgusting or he had feelings for the duck that just died.

Pizza...you kill me dude...you kill me...
My sides....

[Edited on 9-10-2003 by MarkosOrrealus]

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
It really is not funny. How would like it if dogs started to be able to talk and laugh. Then one day a dog saw a human being raped and started laughing. Understand what i am saying.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Frankly I just think he was horny and when the other duck was alive he never dared turn his back on him.

Now that he is dead he finally got a good one in so to speak.

Man he waited a long time for relief!

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I really wish people cared more about animals.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
It really is not funny. How would like it if dogs started to be able to talk and laugh. Then one day a dog saw a human being raped and started laughing. Understand what i am saying.

Talking dogs and cats.

Pizza you cant be serious. Please tell me your just joking around for a laugh. This is just too funny to be taken seriously. I mean if dogs could talk ....I mean come on...They cant. The bird was getting one final blast in before he hit the skies for his trip south for the winter. Nothing amazing about it. Who cares that one bird did another bird and one as dead.. big deal.
So what. he probably was just trying to get some like that other guy said and went to town for as long as possible....making up for lost time.

Yours truly

Dr Doolittle

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I keep thinking this study brings a whole new meaning to the phrase " # a duck"

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I don't agree with Neo on a lot of stuff, but this one I am afraid I do. This duck was just getting off. I've seen dogs screw anything and everything, human legs, corners of a wall, slippers, stuffed animals, the couch. Animals don't have the same morals as us. That duck doesn't care. Pizza, what do you think the duck should do, say a prayer for his fellow fowl and bury him. This ain't that funny, but its not unfunny.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I am not saying that the duck should pray. I just think it is not funny.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Hey Pizza you are right man this is not funny.

Imagine if a person did this to annother person, that would be quite a crime.

That person would also be quite sick.

Is that duck insane?

Maybe we should ask him.

Srry to say this.... but are you guys fu**ing retarded? We are NOT talking about people here. I agree if a person did that to another that would be distrubing to say the least. You guys should really need a sense of humor. Its a fu**ing duck for god's sake.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join