It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The tinWiki Project is Officially Under Way!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I'm really enjoying my introduction to Wiki writing, but I have to warn you; I'm blaming Tin Wiki when I botch my speech on Thursday for lack of practice.

Another addiction was the last thing I needed lol.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Has ATS partnered up with Wikipedia.com? Do they know about ATS's partial copy of their format? Don't want to be sued.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
My suggestions for the tinwiki:

-A good mythology section would be great, many conspiracies here depend on a good understanding of ancient religions.

-Divide the Masonry section in two. One for Masons, one for non-masons. This way we won't have people wiping the tinwiki out every few arguments (same for the religion section would be great too).

-I'd apreciate a good backmasking section. This is a neat conspiracy which is rarely covered in ATs. I could provide links to decent backmasking sites.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
Has ATS partnered up with Wikipedia.com? Do they know about ATS's partial copy of their format? Don't want to be sued.

WikiMedia provides a free and open source software solution for creating "Wikis". We're using their software and their default template.

This is actually the recommended method, so that users become familiar with Wiki standards as more and more sites create Wikis.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join