It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret UK base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Anyone in UK heard of RAF st athans? On the suface just your typical UK air base. But did you know it houses US stealth aircraft and some other very strange looking "planes". I have this information from someone i know who works at the base, he knows everything there is to know about planes etc, so when he said there are some wierd looking things there i took notice. Ill ask him to draw some diagrams, hopefully he will do it, then i can post them for all to see. See if they look like any well known black projects, ufo's etc.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 05:49 AM
link   
sounds interesting, no i havent heard of the base....

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 05:51 AM
link   
well its an important base in UK. Its also a major target for russian nukes. I live close so i know ill be wiped out quickly, no suffering!

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 06:17 AM
link   
If you get any scary looking strangers showing up for mentioning this to us, please try to report that information here. At least if you aren't shut up, k?

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Well I guess if you wanted a secret base, Wales would be the place to put it!

I hope your friend doesn't get into any trouble, I'm sure if he was caught he would be... well I don't really want to go there, but if it is top secret 5hit then he should be extremely careful.
I bet it's just the latest technology though, I doubt your friend would see top secret stuff if he was the kind of person to shout his mouth off.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 06:37 AM
link   
unless the base was underground id know about it if it was in wales...

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Most of the base is actually underground, so it all does fit together.

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Kalistenics

You are still posting, so I'm guessing they haven't gotten to you, but have you heard anything more regarding getting diagrams from your friend?

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
theres at least 10 secret bases in England, but no one knows of there location.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
heh, how can you know there are 10 if nobody knows their location?

top topics

join