It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is there a statue of Persephone on top of the White House?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
Because she's hot. It symbolizes that the United States is all about hot chicks and not fatties.

mod edit: removed inappropriate comment

[edit on 9-3-2006 by sanctum]

LOL. If this is the appropriate comment what in the world could the inapporiate cimment have been. Sorry to side track. It won't happen again.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by whitelightwolf

PERSEPHONE, the name given to Demeter and Zeus's daughter, Core , after Hades kidnapped her and made her Queen of Tartarus. After Demeter found her daughter , Zeus ruled that Core could leave the underworld only if she had not eaten any of the food of the dead.
Core reported that she had not eaten anything, but Ascalaphus vowed that he had seen her eat seven pomegrenate seeds. An argument ensued, and Zeus finally ruled that Core could spend nine months of the year with her mother, but the remaining three she would have to stay in Tartarus, where she became known as Persephone. Persophone was entrusted by Aphrodite with a chest that contained the young Adonis, and the boy eventually grew to be a beautiful youth. Persephone and Aphrodite fought over the young man's affections, and in the end , Zeus decided that Adonis' year be split evenly between the two.
As Hades' wife, Persephone figures in many myths regarding attempts to rescue the dead from the underworld. When Dionysus was revived by Zeus, Persephone entrusted him to King Arthamas to keep him hidden from Hera. Later, Dionysus bribed Persephone to let him bring his mother, Semele, out of Tartarus.
In one myth when Alcestis gave up her life in her husbands place, Persephone sent her back among the living. She also pleaded with Hercules to spare Menoetes' life during the former's visit to Tartarus.
Persephone was faithfull to her husband, and had no children with him. She had, hower=ver, birth to Zagreus by Zeus before. Along with Hades and Hecate, Pan and Mother Earth, Persephone was never established as one of the twelve ruling Olympians, an she, Hades, and Hecate were not even welcome on Olympus.

cheers
sadaukar

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911InsideJob
...Or The Washington Obelisk err Monument?...

Here's an interesting fun fact. Convert the height of the Washington Obelisk to inches. See if that is a number that anyone is familiar with.

Remember, according to illuminati, the number 0 doesn't count, and can be dropped.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Get your facts right.

Persephone sits on top of the Capital building not the White house. She stands 19 feet 6 inches, which works out to 6 + 6 + 6 feet, and 6 + 6 + 6 inches. She was pulled into the underworld against her will, before she was released at her fathers command she ate the forbidden fruit (Pomegranate) which calls her back to hades for 1/3rd of every year.

Sound familiar? (It's the eve story from the bible)

The Romans called her Proserpine. And her name means "she who destroys the light."

How appropriate.

The eastern star points down.

Notice the star on the forehead of the baphomet.

[/URL]

America (Uncle Samael) is under the direct control of the devil.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It not Persephone, its the statue of Freedom, and its not the white house, its the Capital building

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Because our government is ruled by the underworld, masonic cults. Our democracy is a facad.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Originally posted by Majic
P.S. Don't forget that Mirthful Me is also a mason -- and a moderator. :shk:

That would be: P.S. Don't forget that Mirthful Me is also a Mason -- and a Moderator. :shk:

MM Monkeys, not just for double entendres anymore...

mR monkeY

What does lucifer promise?

We dont need him!!

Cause hes lower than I AM

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

I A

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

I AM therefore I AM
as I once was there I will be.
lucifeR is below me, he was, is , and will yet be.
We need him not....

waKe Up brOthers. U wEre MeanT fOr SoMetHinG Greater Than HiM!!
hes JealouS!!

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The Fluoride Connection

What is fluoride and why is it in our water, food, and toothpaste? Well, in order to

determine the answer I dove into the rabbit hole examining what potential implications this

substance may have, and what benefits it could pose. First, you must realize that the past

predicts the future. Knowing this you may begin to see how society is controlled in every way

from the day their born. Society imprisons murderers because their likely to murder again

right. So why should we trust our government after they purposely did mind control (MKULTRA)

in and on universities, institutions and military personnel. Sept 11 also is highly disputed to this

day being that the three towers that fell, were not only the first in history. They all fell strait

down and what looks like bombs are seen going off.

Anyways to talk of the future that is at our disposal, and not the past, I will begin. During my

research on fluoride, I came across various studies relating fluoride with neurological problems

as well as a variety of others. The public was previously informed that that fluoride ingestion

was the typical way to strengthen teeth, now a variety of new studies suggests topical

exposure. Of the 67% of public fluoridated water 91% use hydrofluosilicic and silicofluoride.

These are derived from phosphate fertilizer industry and are more problematic. The other 9%

uses sodium fluoride.

Some known problems related to fluoride consumption: weakening of bones leading to

increases in hip and wrist fracture. The National Academy of Sciences issued a warning about

fluoride March-23-2006 Stating that the

levels should be lowered. Although they found the overall evidence suggestive but inadequate

for drawing firm conclusions about the risk and safety of exposure, but states that fractures

seem to increase as fluoride is increased from 1mg/L to 4mg/L suggesting a continuous

exposure effect. Fluoride is also commonly found in insecticides, being the main ingredient in

most rat and roach killers. The 1984 issue of Clinical Toxicology of Commercial Products lists

fluoride as more poisonous than lead and just slightly less poisonous than arsenic.. It damages

the mind and brain development in children. Yet we market it more towards them, for instance

infant water found at walmart has higher concentrations of fluoride and chlorine. Four

epidemiological studies, noted a correlation between increased fluoride exposure, low IQ and

learning disabilities.

“We found that exposure to fluoride (F) in urine was associated with reduced

Performance, Verbal, and Full IQ scores before and after adjusting for confounders. The same

pattern was observed for models with F in water as the exposure variable.... The individual

effect of F in urine indicated that for each mg increase of F in urine a decrease of 1.7 points in

Full IQ might be expected.”( Rocha-Amador D, et al. (2007). Decreased intelligence in children

and exposure to fluoride and arsenic in drinking water. Cadernos de Saude Publica 23(Suppl

4):S579-87.)

“The IQ of the 60 children in the high-fluoride area was significantly lower than that of the

58 children in the low-fluoride area... More children in the high-fluoride area were in the

retardation or borderline categories of IQ than children in the low fluoride area. An inverse

relationship was also present between IQ and the urinary fluoride level. Exposure of children to

high levels of fluoride may therefore carry the risk of impaired development of intelligence.”(Lu

Y, et al (2000). Effect of high-fluoride water on intelligence of children. Fluoride 33:74-78.)

Fluoride inhibits enzymes and causes collagen breakdown. Fluoride has been known to

raise risk of cancer, genetic damage, nervous system dysfunction and bone diseases in both

humans and animals. Besides contributing to sterility, fluoride attracts to the hypothalamus, a

part of the brain that controls emotions. The Pineal Gland is the target for fluoride where

concentrations average 1000ppm peaking at 21,000ppm, which is more than any other hard

tissue in the body. The Pineal gland is the most cherished gland in spiritual practices throughout

the world. It is commonly referred to as the seat of the soul, or the third eye. The Greeks

believed this gland to be the connector to the realm of thoughts. The Tibetans believed that the

soul was incarnated at 42 days, this is the time that '___' (Dimethyltryptamine) is released from

the pineal gland, also being released at death. Rick Strassman conducted a study at the

University of New Mexico, Albuquerque on 400 patients and all had out of body experiences

and went into other worlds that their mind would be incapable of fabricating showing a direct

link with the pineal gland, '___' and the spiritual realms. related with '___'. Fluoride has been

shown to have a high affinity to aluminum, increasing uptake into the brain, and higher

concentrations of aluminum in plasma. As we all know, aluminum increases the risk of

Alzheimer, which is commonly found in elderly people. Committee Member Thomas Webster

states “It isn’t possible to remove fluoride from the body…” “But if you stop exposure it will

gradually come out of the bone.” Fluoride toothpaste can wear down enamel causing dental

fluorosis. There has been study after study showing no correlation between fluoride and tooth

health, actually, it would appear the opposite to be true. According to scientists at the U.S.

Public Health Service, topical fluoride is ineffective in reducing tooth decay, and damages gum

tissue. Fluoride also causes DNA damage by inhibiting the DNA repair enzyme.

In 1986—1987 the largest study on fluoridation was conducted including 39,000 school

children between 5 and 17 living in 84 areas around the country. One third of the places were

fluoridated, One third was partially fluoridated, and one third was not. Results indicate no

statistically significant differences in dental decay between fluoridated and unfluoridated cities.

(John Yiamouyiannia, Fluoride, 1990, Vol. 23, pp. 55-67)

The National Institute for Dental Research performed a study in 1989 indicating that 12% of

children living in fluoridated areas at 1 ppm develop dental fluorosis that is, permanently

stained, brown mottled teeth.

"[There is] a very low margin of safety involved in fluoridating water. A concentration of

about 1 ppm is recommended...in several countries, severe fluorosis has been documented

from water supplies containing only 2 or 3 ppm. In the development of drugs...we generally

insist on a therapeutic index (margin of safety) of the order of 100; a therapeutic index of 2 or 3

is totally unacceptable, yet that is what has been proposed for public water supplies..."

(Statement by Dr. James Patrick before Congressional Subcommittee, 8/4/82.)

Science journalist Daniel Grossman "Though many beneficial chemicals are dangerous

when consumed at excessive levels, fluoride is unique because the amount that dentists

recommend to prevent cavities is about the same as the amount that causes dental fluorosis."

D. Grossman, "Fluoride's Revenge," The Progressive, Dec. 1990, pp. 29-31.)

Three studies reported in The Journal of the American Medical Association showed links

between hip fractures and fluoride.48-50 Findings here were, for instance, that there is "a small

but significant increase in the risk of hip fractures in both men and women exposed to artificial

fluoridation at 1 ppm." (Ibid., p. 746.)

The U.S. National Research Council states that the U.S. hip fracture rate is now the highest

in the world. (U.S. National Research Council, Diet and Health, Washington, D.C., National

Academy Press, 1989, p. 121)

Fluoride is one of industry's major pollutants, and no one remains immune to its effects. In

1989,155,000 tons were being released annually into the air; 60 and 500,000 tons a year were

disposed of in our lakes, rivers, and oceans. (John Yiamouyiannis, Lifesaver's Guide to

(Fluoridation, Delaware, Ohio, Safe Water Foundation, 1983, p. 1.)

An article in Mutation Research shows that a study by Proctor and Gamble, the very

company that makes Crest toothpaste, did research showing that 1 ppm fluoride causes genetic

damage. (Center for Health Action.)

The U.S. Center for Disease Control and The Safe Water Foundation estimate 30,000 to 50,000

excess deaths each year in areas where there is 1 ppm fluoride in the drinking water, the

normal added amount. So one of the benefits could be population control, but then again that’s

on the other side of the looking glass.

Fluoride and other carcinogenic substances can be removed through reverse osmosis and

steam distillation. A home reverse osmosis unit can be purchased for around $350, which will

filter 99% of fluoride out of your water. I have also read that vitamin C helps to purge fluoride

from the soft tissues present in the body.

My conclusion is in agreement with other scientists. Fluoride is a toxic poison and with all

poisons, a variety of negative implications should be expected. There is NO correlation between

healthy teeth and fluoride. There is no legitimate study showing that fluoride helps in tooth

decay. Due to the breakdown of tissues in the body, fluoride causes premature aging. How long

will these things go unseen? There is more information on the toxicity of fluoride than I could

possible discuss in 5 pages, and there are many other things going on out there too... I have

heard there is only one thing worse than a evil man, that is a good man that will stand by and

do nothing.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
What's the difference between Freedom and Liberty? Statue of freedom-statue of liberty...warrior type female w/ helmet. You have the Greek goddess, Athena who sometimes shape-shifts into an owl.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by The Links

Thanks for the most cogent answer to what is the statue and why. Grateful.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Not a Godess. A Queen, a queen of Babylon.

Originally posted by MadGreebo
Forest lady I take it you have never been to the stature of Liberty??

Its FROM French Masonsonic lodges TO US Masonic lodges. Paid for by Masons, given to Masons BY Masons.

So.... Its a Masonic statue of Queen Seramias, who is the godess of masonic Freemasonary. Look, heres the piccie to prove to you just who sent it to the US and why....

www.cobhammasons.org.uk...

Forest its a Masonic statue that is representing Illuminati ( Illuminated ones) goals and ideals hence the 'Lighting the world' passage.

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It is a statue of Freedom, not Persephone.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I am just wondering..and I am also connecting this to Bohemian Grove...along with the Illuminati. but why in the world is there a statue of Persephone on top of the white house? I thought it was originally supposed to be Mary or someone...but the goddess of the underworld???....hmmm.....seems odd to me. Anyways, the reason why this relates to Bohemian Grove ritual, is because they were using the song from Fantasia from the short called, "Goddess of Spring" In which it involved the goddess of the underworld kidnapping the princess.

So what do you all have to say about this?

and the beat goes on...
enominepatris.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join