It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Know How Far Secret Societies Can Go?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I AM A VERY COFINDENT PERSON IN MY ABILLITIES TO SEE TRUTH WHEN ALL OTHERS FAIL.MY FATHER HAS BEEN INVOLVED WITH OUR GOVERNMENT AND I HAVE HAD TO LIVE ON SEVERAL MILITARY BASES.I HAVE MY OWN ACCOUNTS OF SECRET SOCIETIES MEETING ON SOME MILITARY BASES WHERE I LIVED.I HAVE DEVELOPED A 6TH SENSE FOR THE REAL REALITY.I CAN SEE MORE THAN THE AVERAGE EYE. THE WORLD AROUND US ISN'T OUR WORLD AT ALL.IT IS 100 PERCENT CONTROLLED BY A SECRET SOCIETY WHICH HAS ANCIENT CONTACTS WITH ALIENS.THEY HAVE DEVELOPED A WAY TO CO-EXIST WITH US AND WE DON'T EVEN KNOW IT.THERE HERE,EVERYWHERE BUT THEY EXIST ON A DIFFERENT PLAIN(A DIFFERENT DIMENSIONAL PLAIN).THEY WATCH ME SLEEP,WORK,EVERYTHING I DO...THEY ARE ALWAYS AROUND AND MOST HUMANS WILL NEVER HAVE EVEN THE SLIGHTEST CLUE TO THERE EXSISTENCE.

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Dude, please stop with the ALL CAPS. The Caps Lock button is above your shift key on the left side of the keyboard. Please unlock it.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
LOUD NOISES!!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT WE ARE YELLING ABOUT!!!

no but seriously. if you think that there really are individuals on another dimension of living from us "regular" people, then prove it. if they are trying to hide themselves, then why meet specifically at military bases? and if they did meet in military bases where you were staying, what bases were they? how did these individuals get in and out of the base? listen cheif, if you have this 6th sense, how does it work? heres some news, IF YOU WRITE IN ALL CAPS PEOPLE ARE GOING TO STOP TAKING YOU SERIOUSLY AFTER THE FIRST LINE. i still would like to know how you were able to find these individuals and distinguish them from everyone else.

[edit on 8-3-2006 by searchingeye]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Hi evilpenguin, I'm new to this sight but I'm hardcore into conspiracies. I do believe there's secret societies out there like the illuminati who are working towards a new world order. I'm not really sure what I think of the whole reptile/aliens thing but it sounds interesting. I like to keep an open mind and not make judgements too fast on what seems to be impossible because truth is stranger than fiction. Anymore you can tell us about your experiences?

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Evilpenguin....you stated (in your intro thread) that Bush Sr. gave you a "look" when you were 3 yrs. old??? Care to elaborate on that? In what setting did you come in contact with him?

Your gonna have to give major details on this particular board when you post content such as yours. Just lettin ya know. There are quite some inquisitive members here.....

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by searchingeye
LOUD NOISES!!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT WE ARE YELLING ABOUT!!!

no but seriously. if you think that there really are individuals on another dimension of living from us "regular" people, then prove it. if they are trying to hide themselves, then why meet specifically at military bases? and if they did meet in military bases where you were staying, what bases were they? how did these individuals get in and out of the base? listen cheif, if you have this 6th sense, how does it work? heres some news, IF YOU WRITE IN ALL CAPS PEOPLE ARE GOING TO STOP TAKING YOU SERIOUSLY AFTER THE FIRST LINE. i still would like to know how you were able to find these individuals and distinguish them from everyone else.

[edit on 8-3-2006 by searchingeye]

Are you stating! I know you never said it but, we on earth are the only living lifeforms in this solar system ?

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
oh no, im simply very sceptical in my questioning becuase evilpenguin seems to be very sure of himslef that they do exist. i'm not saying we are alone in this universe, that would be childish

all im asking in my last post is for some proof of information that came with his all caps claims that were successful in grabing my attention. its easy to write whatever you want on the internet and make claims. but if your going to make claims like

THEY WATCH ME SLEEP,WORK,EVERYTHING I DO...THEY ARE ALWAYS AROUND AND MOST HUMANS WILL NEVER HAVE EVEN THE SLIGHTEST CLUE TO THERE EXSISTENCE
then im going to need evidence on how he went about discovering them in the act.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EVILPENGUIN
...ANCIENT CONTACTS WITH ALIENS.THEY HAVE DEVELOPED A WAY TO CO-EXIST WITH US AND WE DON'T EVEN KNOW IT.THERE HERE,EVERYWHERE BUT THEY EXIST ON A DIFFERENT PLAIN(A DIFFERENT DIMENSIONAL PLAIN)...

They are demons and they have you people brainwashed into believing they're "aliens". They were given free reign over this earth when it was created. They only have control of this place because they were granted it by the creator himself and their time is drawing to a close fast.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
some researchers have credited the French revolution and the rise of communism to freemasonry and related secret societies. If that is true then they are capable of doing a lot.

top topics

join