It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

all areas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
how many areas exist in all?? I have heard of area 51, 11, and 19.

so how many are there? Where are they located, and what goes on there?

thanks for information, greatl appreciated!

Nick

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
please guys I would very much appreciate any info on this topic that i could recieve. Please? I am not big on aliens and stuff......just secret govt. bases. also there is a race of aliens and geramns who breed together....they are hiding in the south pole area.

Nick

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Most "area's" are inside of Area 51, there is no 52, or 53, while there may be other bases, AREA's are only used with numbers up to 51, and not even all of them are used.

1,2,3,5,11,19,23,46 are all of them that I'm aware of, and they all exist within 51. :|

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The origination of the designation "Area 51" is still not exactly known, however it is commonly agreed upon that it refers back to old Nevada Test Site (NTS) maps of the 1950's and 1960's on which different regions had been sectioned off into "Areas".

"Area 51" does not appear on any current NTS maps.

Of note is that the Tonopah Test Range (former testing ground for the F-117a Stealth Fighter) was referred to as "Area 52" in a 1990 internal telephone directory for NTS.

external image

For a high-res version of the above image, click here.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
Most "area's" are inside of Area 51, there is no 52, or 53, while there may be other bases, AREA's are only used with numbers up to 51, and not even all of them are used.
|

or Areas 52 and 53 are so secret even gov't maps do not exist. They may not even be ON the Earth, but underneath it or undersea. They may not even be on Earth, but elsewhere in the solar system or in another parallel universe.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Aliens and Germans are breeding on Antartica, that sounds like a great plot for a techno-thriller, if I was an alien Antartica would not be my first choice to live.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Most of the "areas" in Nevada are inside the Nevada Test Site boundaries. Exceptions include Area 51 (Groom Lake), Area 52 (Tonopah Test Range), and Area 13 (Project 57). For some good information on the Area 51 designation and some government maps showing Area 51, check out:

www.dreamlandresort.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Remember that some people here like to "change" your mind with mocking you.... read some of the past information at this(and other) sites. there is to much information about these sites(areas, bases) to give in one sitting. Remember most of the information is years old and the new information is what needs to be handed out. Find the new information to replace it with the old information.....hopfully you knew this. every one has something to give even if its old information. the game is to find the new!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Area 51 is located in Nevada, just noth of Vegas. Area 69 is Located on Uranus.

OK seriously i never heard of a base with the name "Area" in it other that Area 51. But there are other U.S. Military bases w/o the Area part.

top topics

join