It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
HEY,I HAVE LIVED A VERY CRAZY LIFE SO FAR.I MET BUSH SENIOR WHEN I WAS ONLY 3 YEARS OLD.HE GAVE ME THE WEIRDEST LOOK I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.I GOT EXTREMELY BAD VIBES FROM HIM....I KNOW WHAT HE TRULY IS.I HAVE LIVED IN PLACES WHERE ALIENS FREQUENTLY VISIT.I HAVE SEEN ENOUGH PARANORMAL ACTIVITY IN MY SHORT 19 YEARS TO WRITE A BOOK.I HAVE NOT SHARED MY EXPERIANCES WITH ANYONE IN FEAR THAT THE TRUTH WAS TOO POWERFUL FOR ANYONE TO COMPREHEND.
I NOW AM A WITTNESS TO A REALITY THAT MOST PEOPLE ONLY DREAM OF.
IF ANY ONE HERE AS INTEREST IN MY NEWS LET ME KNOW.I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCES!

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Welcome.

I think you would get a few more responses if you took the caps lock off. Here and most places on the web it's considered a form of "shouting" and many people don't respond to that.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well...I suggest you start a thread and tell us all about it!! Welcome!

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
You remember the look?

Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Why do I have thoughts that tell me someone will write a story like this in the ATS the next day? Well I can write a book too not sure if I should.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Was this it???

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Love the Phoenix Avatar above hope you will see Xmen 3 if you like that kind of stuff.

Yes what is the basic outline of this story. Either say or don't say. Make it small then we can ask you as you go along.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hi
So your saying you have a truth that is more than we can comprehend, hmmmmm sounds like your saying its something we never heard of yet, and then your saying we won't comprehend it, but you did, right!

Ok please tell me, & all of us here, and let us decide if we can comprehend it or not! I mean, for you to say your the only intelligent one out there to comprehend your knowledge is a bit narrow minded wouldn't you say....

Anyhow I'm listening, trust me, I will comprehend it, & so will many others!
Angel

[edit on 8-3-2006 by AngelWings9999]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, EVILPENGUIN.
Lower case letters are your friends, too

Hope you have fun and learn lots here on ATS.

new topics

top topics

join