It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does it take for some truth about Ebe's and UFO's ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Please excuse my rant...I am pissed and venting...

What the hell does it take for some REAL info, pics, video to come out about Ebe's and UFO's ?? and none of that blurry $1 wal-mart disposeable camera crap !!! with all the friggin hoaxes and disinfo and lies my head hurts trying to sort thru all the crap, junk, and utter nonsense.

Hoaxes now just tee me off to no end.....anyone who hoaxes a UFO should be sent to the Dulce Protein Tanks.

I know the "Black Ops" and other Gov. agencies check this place out and we know they know more that they are saying so what gives ? are they all chicken - s**t wimps or what ??

get some intestinal fortitude..step up to the plate and DISCLOSE for crying out loud !

If your looking for someone to be your figurehead for disclosure then pick me...I am not afraid to take the heat and I have the stones to pull it off without looking like a chump..........but its time for some TRUTH !!

so if you have the backbone you were born with then lets hear it......

Rant Mode Off....for now

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I feel ya brutha.

They don't have a backbone and they are trying to keep control which is quickly slipping out of their blood-soaked fingers. I'm afraid we won't have our absolute proof until some massive UFO flap from either the gov or the aliens. Still not sure which one will play their trump card first.

It really sucks being caught at this point in time because "they" have been entrenched so long we (individually) have no hope of pushing them out of their fox holes. Believe me, more and more people on the inside are trying to get the information out. And the body count is rising quickly.

I feel like ranting too.

You sorry a** excuses for intelligent beings. Can't you see you painted yourself in a corner? Bunch of useless sacks of protein. You got the vision of a bat, the courage of a cat, and the honor of a rat. Never in the history of man has there been a more worthless group of circle jerking psychotic robotic neurotic quixotic myopic cowards.

When my rants rhyme it can't be a good sign.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
they are people as well just like us so if there really is something to know and they know it, then it must be very few people that know about it. because im sure it would have leaked someway or another. then again, it could leak, and people are trying to disclosure all the time, but it simply wont go through, it will be sold as hoax or maybe it wont be heard at all.

though i believe the ufos and aliens may be something that no govt has no clue about. i believe there are ufos and stuff, but im not really sure if the govt knows about it. they may regognize the abductions and sightings but dont want to talk about it cause there is # all they can do about it.

if i was an alien, observing the earthlings in my nice little disc, i dont think the first place i'd visit would be the overcorrupt govt of the us. then again, maybe the govt only got the ship that crashed, and they know about aliens through that way, which still means they can do # all about it.

they may have some fancy ships, but its probably all they got..

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hey Alpha, I hear you're a CIA agent. That's awesome.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
Hey Alpha, I hear you're a CIA agent. That's awesome.

WHAT ????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME ??? who said that ??? Me a CIA agent ??? thats just too much !!

it figures...all this time I have been a CIA agent with no paycheck to show for it.....

hey how long have I been one so I can sue for backpay?

Me a CIA agent......that just totally kills me !!

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

What the hell does it take for some REAL info, pics, video to come out about Ebe's and UFO's ??

It takes, it really happening.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
FRAK! My bad dude. I meant DIA agent. NightShade09 over at the other forums said...

"Don Dep's Official Dan Burisch Forum have just accused Alpha Grey from ATS of being a 'DIA" Black ops agent"

Sorry about getting my alphabet agencies mixed up. There's just so many I can't keep track anymore.

[edit on 3/9/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
FRAK! My bad dude. I meant DIA agent. NightShade09 over at the other forums said..."Don Dep's Official Dan Burisch Forum have just accused Alpha Grey from ATS of being a 'DIA" Black ops agent"

Oh that !...yea I just addressed the issue over at the other forum.

I WISH I WAS A DIA BLACK OPS AGENT !! but I am just a Computer I.T. Technician.

Arm Of Geddon...could you link me to the post of me being a DIA agent??

time for me to go laugh my ass off.....

[edit on 9-3-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I wish I was a DIA Black Ops Agent too.

I could disclose the truth about Ebe's and UFO's.

But then I wouldn't be a DIA agent anymore. I'd be a DOA agent.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I don't feel that disclosure is likely to happen soon, if at all.

It is likely that the U.S. government does know what's going on, Systemlord, and as long as they can find some way to benefit from it, they are not going to damage that possition by letting the general public in on it.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by Perturabo]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perturabo
I don't feel that disclosure is likely to happen soon, if at all.
they are not going to damage that possition by letting the general public in on it.

I agree...but it is maddening all the same......you just KNOW all the EBE and UFO issues are real...but once again our wonderful Gov. does not believe we can handle the truth.......

its more like the GOV. can't handle ANY truth at all.....lord knows they lie so much they probally have no idea what the truth is anymore.

[edit on 16-3-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Just an educated guess here but have you guys ever thought of the consiquences of full disclosure? Hundreds of thousands of people would be in a panic state the inforstracture of our worlds religions would crumble in seconds mass histeria, looting, fighting, panic, and fear follows. The bible, the pope, the vatican, the whole belief system we as humans have become so comfortable with will no longer be there. Can you imagine what would happen? Humans need to believe in somethig or someone, for instance, the Egyptians believed in the Nile river, there King's, and the stars, those were there gods. Moving back even further people worshiped plants and trees and now to present day we believe in Jesus, Muhammed, and things of that nature, what do you think would happen when the Bible is discredited? What happens when humans come to terms that there was never a Jesus only a made up character by EBE's themselves? WHat happens than? All the proof you need is out there, the only thing is what you believe in. You don't need a UFO to land in Central Park for you guys to believe, you already do, there is your proof, what more do you need?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well consider this dude, I've seen 4 ufo's in my life and each time I didn't have a camera, movie camera or a tape recorder with me.

Then there is the issue of do I watch what I am seeing or do I record it?

How good an image am I going to get because usually conditions are not ideal.

But I understand what you are really asking for here:

You want an insider with some cajoleses to step forward, and I agree with that, where are you cowards, save humanity fer cryin' out loud!

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
denythestatusquo- What would you call an insider?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I hope you don't mind, I have a bit of a dissenting opinion on this issue. I honestly don't believe there's any conspiracy to keep UFO information from the general public, I don't believe there is some sort of shadowy organization that knows all about UFO's and EBE's and I don't believe any such organization is affiliated with the government. I think there's a little too much stock placed in any organizations ability to conduct massive conspiracies and hide that information from anyone for an extended period of time. I've seen large organizations work and they just aren't that efficient, and I've spent many hours of my life in the workplace and people can't keep mundane secrets (who's sleeping with who, etc) much less HUGE secrets like alien visitation. I think there are plenty of people wanting publicity and to sell books, movies, speaking tours, etc. and I think THAT'S the real conspiracy, not some shadowy organization maliciously keeping alien info from people.
rant over

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
White Chapel- Your stating that there are no UFO's or EBE's? Or that our government just doesn't know about it?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm not saying they don't know about it, if a bunch of people on a message board know about it I'm sure the government does!

All I'm saying is they don't have any sort of coverup going on that's intentionally keeping information regarding UFO's or alien contact from the general populace. The information they are keeping is probably that the vast majority of UFO sightings are our own machines that get spotted by regular people.
I'm as willing as the next guy to entertain the possbility of alien sightings. I've never seen one for myself but there's a lot of things I've never seen that still exist, I do acknowledge the unlikelihood of them though. The vast distances, the lack of a "HELLO! We're here!" type message, and the answer to the question "WHY?" make me a slight skeptic but I could easily be convinced.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
White Chapel is in itself a very intresting name. However, you are very mistaken. Just that it for what it is.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Well then......convince me. That's why I'm here, exposure to new ideas and information.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Yeah, it sure would be nice to actually get the real low-down on UFOs and aliens and all that other happy horsecrap. My dad has been interested in this stuff since he was a kid, and now he's 78, and it doesn't look like he'll live to see the day when it's all explained. But, I guess that's the way life works. I've personally had an interest for decades, so I'm in pretty much the same position.

Hey, maybe the truth is there is no real truth. Maybe it all depends on how you see it. We don't really know how reality works. We only get a very limited picture of it.

I suspect that the government knows both more and less than they're telling. They want to keep it a secret, because it's not a good idea to let your potential enemies know what you don't know. I don't know if they have intact craft, or maybe just a few stray pieces. I get the feeling that maybe they do, but who can tell through all the smoke? If they have these things tucked away somewhere, they've done a pretty good job of keeping them under wraps. However, if they do have these things, I also get the feeling that they don't have a freekin clue as to what they are, where they come from, how they work, or anything. They are completely baffled. And they'll never admit that. Not as long as they could be a military asset.

The way these things can simply appear and vanish with little or no trace keeps leading me back to think that they are messing with time somehow. That's the surest way to cover your tracks and to plug any leaks. All you have to do is wait for a newspaper to blab the story, then head back and fix the thing you missed. A few photos don't make much difference. A few stray witnesses are no big deal. Time travel makes the most sense (although when you have something like that making the most sense, you know you're in trouble for explanations).

So maybe it's just not up to us. It's all up to them. Whoever they are. It's their ballgame, and we just have to wait and shut up and deal with it, and if we don't like it, that's just tough.

That's what I think sometimes. Other times....? ?

[edit on 16-3-2006 by Enkidu]

new topics

top topics

join