It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next secret "Black" aircraft to be revealed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The most recent declassification is the project Black Star which is a 2 stage space shuttle i beleive

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Can we please up date this thread? Any New info? The Aircraft world is getting dull.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
this is what i can add from where i sit... in a meeting i was sitting in 2 years ago(in a conference room at EAFB), our out going director of operations was giving us a "wine and roses" speach about how good our future in the high desert was looking, he let slip that the company had "12 programs running, four of which were manned". i wish he had elaborated a little more being that everyone in the room had a TS, but he didnt. i guess time will only tell.
the last QDR recommended another bomber fielded by 2018. having been a part of other programs from concept to flight, someone must be working on a first article right now to make that date. most recently, NG announced that the are developing 2 platforms for the future bomber. i dont have the link handy, but i'm sure that news wouldnt be hard to find by anyone.

that's all i can add right now.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DayCo15
most recently, NG announced that the are developing 2 platforms for the future bomber. i dont have the link handy, but i'm sure that news wouldnt be hard to find by anyone.

that's all i can add right now.

You have no further to look than right here on ATS:
Northrop Grumman's Sectret X-Bomber
Enjoy, it's a good read...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join