It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next secret "Black" aircraft to be revealed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I know this has been discussed many times on here, but seriously, when do you think we will see the next secret aircraft revealed!?

Surely it's about time, since the last major one was the B2, i think, correct me if i'm wrong.

Maybe i'm just like many people and rather excited at the prosect of another aerial master.

Plaese, would love some replies and opinions, i'm sure there are loads.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I think the last black program was like...bird of prey or something. I think the F-22 was black for awhile. Hmmm...I dunno what the next black project will be.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
ATF was a white program.

Recent Black Program Declassifications (most recent first):

1. 'Bird of Prey'
  2. Have Donut/Have Drill
  3. Tacit Blue
  4. Have Blue
  5. B-2 (technically, the ATB program was Gray - the project was known, details were not)
  6. Senior Trend
  7. Tagboard
  8. Oxcart

[edit on 8-3-2006 by mustang_dvs]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh

Here you go

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The first flight of OXCART (A-12) took place in 1962, followed by its variants KEDLOCK (YF-12A) in 1963 and SENIOR CROWN (SR-71) in 1964. Both YF-12A and SR-71 were surfaced in 1964, but the A-12 was not revealed until 1981 along with the TAGBOARD (D-21) drone.

HAVE DOUGHNUT took place in 1968. It was written up in AW&ST magazine in 1969. Declassification of the project took place in around 1999 along with HAVE DRILL although information about both had already been widely published.

HAVE BLUE flew in 1977/1978. Information leaked out during the 1980s, but it wasn't really unveiled until around 1990.

SENIOR PROM first flew in 1979. Photos were published in AW&ST in 2004, but no official announcement has been forthcoming.

SENIOR TREND (F-117A) first flew in 1981. The DoD declassified it in 1988.

TACIT BLUE flew from 1982 to 1985. It was declassified in 1996 and placed in the Air Force Museum.

The B-2 Advanced Technology Bomber made its first flight in full public view at AF Plant 42 in Palmdale, California in 1989.

The Bird of Prey flew from 1996 to 1999. It was declassified in 2002 and placed in the Air Force Museum.

There have been at least seven to 11 manned "black" aircraft projects since 1985. Surely one of these is ready to be unveiled. Hopefully.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Who knows? I would guess when a rival country tries to "one-up" us, then the DoD will astound everyone with some spaceplane or somethin.

BTW, One that you have forgot is Darkstar, which was unveiled in 95.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Personaly I think the next black project to be unvailed will be a manned aeospace craft capable of hypersonic speeds en atmospherum,and capable of reaching orbit.

[edit on 3/8/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Found dis, Also including early JSF concepts

www.allenrockwell.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mustang_dvs
B-2 (technically, the ATB program was Gray - the project was known, details were not)
[edit on 8-3-2006 by mustang_dvs]

I know the above statement is true. However, I've always wondered why they chose to let the world know about the B-2 before it was in service! Heck, why did they show it off at all? I would think it would have been more of a strategic advantage to hide it's existance from the world. Think about it: the B-2 Spirit was design to slip in undetected and strike and make a quick escape!

Wouldn't you be at a bigger advantage if your enemy can't even figure out how you hit him? Kind of like the way the A-bomb was used. Noone knew what was going on when we hit Japan with it.

We dropped the world's first Nuke, and everyone was asking: What the F*** was that!

If the B-2 hadn't been shown to the world people would still be wondering how the US could "seemingly" bomb someone without an airplane. People would still be scared of the "Ghost" weapons that kill in the night.

Tim

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Ghost

B2 was revealed as MAD weapon, in order to make sure Soviets understood that USA could hit back at them no matter what airdefences they had at the time...

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
if no-body had known about the B-2 then nobody would have been scared of it.

justin

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
History says you are correct & I totally agree with you Veritas 7, it's coming real soon!
LONG OVERDUE my friend & lets hope its the fabled Aurora ... aka The Skunk Works SR75 Penatrator.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
ghost - I disagree, the B-2 is a great phsycological weapon. Every country knows that a B-2 can take-off from anywhere, and anytime and can carry nukes, and be stealthy, with a global reach.

Thats something you want your enemy to know, that you have that capability.

BTW, the Blackstar has allready been debunked...so you can probably scratch that one.

honestly, I think the next black project to be released will be the Aurora...if you want to call it that. I dont know its name, But I would guess it will be a hypersonic strike platform, it will be manned, and be powered by PDE's.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago

BTW, the Blackstar has allready been debunked...so you can probably scratch that one.

Can you point me in the right direction to find info that would fully debunk the blackstar launch platform plane? By asking for links etc to show that this plane never existed?

Your usally pretty good at providing information to back up your statments Murcielago so this post sorta has me wondering where the proof is.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago

BTW, One that you have forgot is Darkstar, which was unveiled in 95.

according to what i have just been reading the darkstar made its maiden flights etc in the white, so just to clairify are you saying it was built in the black and the made white before its first flight?

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I kinda agree with north in this matter... The B-2 was the best machine to scare the Russians... Sure it would have been a good plane to use in a surprise attack, but the cold war was all about threating each other...

About the Darkstar...

First flight, Fact sheet

Yes, first flight was in white... The plane flew its first flight in 1996 Mar 29...

[edit on 10-3-2006 by Figher Master FIN]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
?When will a new aircraft be unveiled?

one scenario might be when the updated 'Shock-&-Awe' is unleashed on the two Axis-of-Evil regimes...
as high-tech & 'other-worldly' scenes play out,
in taking-out all the nuclear facilities & research operations & processing
in both N Korea and the IslamicRepublic of Iran.

the secret crafts have been seen, by both accident and design.
the Phoenix Lights was one instance.

in another thread on ATS, it was posted that;
Colonel Felder, Commander @ USAF Battle Lab, Indian Springs Nevada,
says the U.S. AirForce is also developing an unmanned combat robot as big as the 'Stealth'....and eventually entire fleets of Intelligent Stealthy UAVs will take to the skies, talk to each other, and coordinate their attacks!...No Pilots Required!

call the crafts Black-Triangles if you wish, they will come in at least 4 different sizes,
12' guard-duty pods, larger fighters, even larger cruisers/destroyers, then the largest which is in the aircraft-carrier class.
And at the onset there will be 3 full, Battle Groups, ready to deploy & engage...w/ 1 held in reserve (est there to be only 100 craft in all)

i sorta expect a few of these craft will be operational in the skies and under the sea. if only to recharge in a safe sanctuary of sorts.
there is no proof or links to be found, this is total speculation, but it does fit well with with bits-&-pieces of sightings and just might explain some of the cryptic statements made by leadership in various diciplines

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
oh, I thought that is was built secretly...guess I was mistaken.

and Canada EH
Blackstar A False Messiah From Groom Lake

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I bet that it's Iran's new stealth aircraft.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by A_Widows_Son
I bet that it's Iran's new stealth aircraft.

Iran;s new stealt hAc wow you really make me laugh u mean sucha country that buys soviet gear let alone develop their own stuff is going to make a hi tech stealth Ac lol!!!! nice one. Irannhas no capability to produce a stealth aircraft they just have an impressive nuclear arsenal

top topics

<<   2 >>

join