It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would YOU do to remove Secret Societies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I would tell this is the BIG thing that is missing today. 99% of the people worldwide don't have this amazing information that you guys have here and We would start think HOW would we make the other people not enjoying this kind of people? This is my question, after you read what you guy said + all the inf., pic, etc, I would never enjoy any kind of Secret Societies. I think we should fire back, not KILLING or doing any bad thing., but showing who they are worldwide. Any reply???

[edit on 8-3-2006 by tttt]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
any secret society in particuliar?

If there's a Society for the advancement of pedophiles then I'm all for fighting against it.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
how would showing who they are world wide really affect anything? This has already been done, where have you been?

Besides what's so wrong about belonging to a fraternal group anyways? why is it such a crime? and what do you have against men or women who want to belong to a fraternal orginization?

Last and finially, PLEASE learn to use proper English it's very hard to figure out what your saying.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
You could make them illegal, that was done by Germany in the past. I'm reading an excellent book "Inside the Brotherhood" by a Martin Short, which rips the masons to shreds. His basic premise is this which has been proven: masons are group with primary purpose to elevate each other often at the expense of everyone else.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Nationalize the central banks, this means seizing the federal reserve and turning it over to congress. Most of these secret societies are code-speak for bankers.

If you can't vote them in or out, then it is not in any democratic nation's interest to have them control the assets and it's expenditure.

Wake me up when pigs fly.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
You could make them illegal, that was done by Germany in the past. I'm reading an excellent book "Inside the Brotherhood" by a Martin Short, which rips the masons to shreds. His basic premise is this which has been proven: masons are group with primary purpose to elevate each other often at the expense of everyone else.

That's human nature. Not Masonic teaching. Alsmot everyone will help a friend out...if not, then you're not a friend. And if Germany did ban secret socieities, it was probably so that noone could plot against Hitler (I may be wrong there).

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tttt
I would never enjoy any kind of Secret Societies. I think we should fire back

Fire back? Doesnt' that implied that you've been fired at? What have Secret Societies done to you in your life? Why should they be attacked and harrassed, worldwide?

denythestatusquo
that was done by Germany in the past

Yes, but this was by the nazis, so lets not try to emulate that sort of action. It would be unconstitutional to outlaw individuals from privately meeting one another, in the US and in most countries with strong civil liberties.

His basic premise is this which has been proven: masons are group with primary purpose to elevate each other often at the expense of everyone else.

So? Whats wrong with that? Who doesn't do that? What proves that masonry as an institution does this anyway? Charity is, by definition, helping 'everyone else' at your own expense, and masonry is an organization that has insitutional controls that promote individual and group charity, so how is masonry excessively guilty of self-concern in this respect?

Icomewithasword
to have them control the assets and it's expenditure

How does the Fed control the spending of any national assets? How would having congress direct the Fed result in a better situation?

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Your absolutly right Arcane, this is why they were banned because Hitler knew of the beliefs of masonry and that they are about a democratic life, and banned them. That is why they had to wear "forget me nots", that way the german SS soldiers who were also masons and other masons alike wouldn't kill them or would be able to trust them.

However banning masonry or any other secret society which has been done MANY times in the past NEVER, no NEVER works. it's still in Germany, their are still Templar in France. And OH even the mofia in the US. banning them doesnt drive them to extiction, just underground.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Last and finially, PLEASE learn to use proper English it's very hard to figure out what your saying.

My friend feel free to recheck my txt and repost it I will be glad to edit again ok!

I belive 100% that you understood what I said!

You could make them illegal, that was done by Germany in the past

I wouldn't to that the " world is free" Let's keep that!

Why should they be attacked and harrassed, worldwide?

Others have the right to live free of Secret Societies, The BIG problem is others be controled by any kind of Secret Societies. It is more that clear what is going on!

However banning masonry or any other secret society which has been done MANY times in the past NEVER, no NEVER works. it's still in Germany, their are still Templar in France. And OH even the mofia in the US. banning them doesnt drive them to extiction, just underground

You are right! but I think all the aproach was wrong and we could do a lot better today!

Let say that I enjoy a Secret Societies today and I belive 100 % it is fraternal group . I am asking my self - Isn't the cristians a fraternal group??? Am I fraternal with my family and friends ( special if you are a white american), Is the Secret Societies the BEST place to learn about fraternity??? What Secret Societies will teach me and my family about fraternity?? I would ask you what did you learn last week about fraternity o last moth??? don't need to tell me!
If a place like that is a BETTER place why is secret?? you guys don't have a lot more to hide in my opnion!!! and It is very nice to share hope and other great belives to others. what have Secret Societies done worldwide to help the others that need??? We see them just gain money and status, and showing that WE ARE HERE!!!!!!

Let me finish! Why should I dress like that, use old symbols and many other object linked to old belives that ALL FAILED?? what will I get from that??

I can't understant that could you help me Please!

Go in front of a mirror and ask all that to your self and let me know ok!

--------------------------------------

1 + 1 = 2 then Secret Societies + me = ???? This is very serious man! How many more years are you guys going to leave??? It is look like a BIG WAIST OF TIME ! no???

have you seen Secret Societies related with any thing good at all? just war, killing, old belives, money, status. I will ask the grand master what he does! by the way ask you and him too me and let me know!

I will be back!

We need good ideias, strong and with a good base This is not hard to do people!

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
There is no such thing as secret societies, just societies with secrets. These secrets are the Holy language of the Great Architect of the Universe. The secrets are free to all men that are willing to open their hearts. Masons revere these secrets just as Mormons keep secret their temple ordinances. It is sacred and holy to them. The only secret a man has today is denial of the savior Jesus Christ. He has kept in his heart that sinful nature.........pride.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I want to join those secret societies, work my way up their ladders, enjoy their benefits, attain a level of power, then destroy them from the inside. I mean, unless they're really onto something.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

I'm sorry, where has that been proven?

I was pulled over by a cop the other day for talking on my phone while driving (an offense here in WA).
As I have a mason medallion hanging from my rear-view window - he proceeded to identify himself as a mason to me.

We chatted for a few minutes and I started to think "wow maybe he is going to let me off". The conversation ended and he said - "oh by the way, you will receive the infringement notice in the mail within 3-4 weeks. Have a good day!".

NO special treatment - NO letting me off the hook JUST BECAUSE I was a mason. He treated me like any other person that had broken the law.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I am seeing a problem in the thread. Individuals saying that fraternity is moslty if not specifically foind in secret societies. Fraternity is simply another word for brotherhood. In order for a fraternal conection to be made with someone, it is nessisary to form a bond between individuals that can bring people together and enjoy one another. Does this bond have to be the knowlage of the teachings of the great Architect of the Universe, the use of symbolism and language that has been forgotten or the simple cause of causing some mischeif on a college campus?.....sure why not. Its human nature to find people that we can meet and agree with. Why should people look for these simply organized groups and try to destroy them? When as a child, would you like it if someone tried to get within your "secret" tree house club so that they could find the reason why all your friends got together was so that you could read comic books?

Simply put, by trying to stop people from being in organizations like these, we are only fighting against human nature. And with that thought lets not forget that the founding fathers of this country where we enjoy the liberty to live as we choose were members of such groups that simply bonded ordinry men.

Since the Beginning, wherever men have come
together, there have I been.

My membership is legion. From the humble
home and from the stately mansion; from the
rolling farms and from the noisy factories;
from the East and West and North and South
have my followers come.

They who understand my meaning have followed
in the footsteps of the Man of Galilee. In
peace the have been their brother’s keeper,
and in the agony of war, their blood has
enriched the Fields of Flanders and reddened
the sands of the Pacific.

Their reward has been the Inspiration of
Their Youth; the Driving Power of their
Manhood; the Memories of their Maturity. They
have fought the good Fight and of these, my
sons, I am justly proud.

Who am I? My name is FRATERNITY. And because
I have given Man that which he craves, I shall
endure. My sons shall neither falter nor fail.
They shall add new lustre to my name.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I am asking to remove the thread and I apolozige anything and sorry about my english!

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

There is no such thing as secret societies, just societies with secrets.

lets just start with that. How idiodic does that sound to you, there are infact secret societies, especially when the oppression of them has resulted in them going underground after being benned by a government, a classic example is the illuminati after Bavaria banned them. A better claim would be to make would be that your "society" is not a secret society, wich is only half true because many members still keep their membership secret.

lets move on

These secrets are the Holy language of the Great Architect of the Universe.

Let's just say that the world isn't a building, wouldn't the more intellegent thing to say be creator? Holy language? does that mean that god is talking to you? If so may I remind you of the old adage "You know they say when you talk to God it’s prayer, but when God talks to you, it’s schizophrenia" Anyways there is no scientific evidence that their is a god or isn't. A belief in God or a belief that their is no god is ignorant and lacking of imagination.

The secrets are free to all men that are willing to open their hearts.

What about all the people of the world with "open hearts" do they have access to these "secrets". What you're suggesting is that millions of people right now just becouse they have "open hearts" have the same secrets that a masonic initiate has. And also may I remind you that masons pay dues.

Masons revere these secrets just as Mormons keep secret their temple ordinances.

And we all know how sane those mormon secrets are. I hope you enjoy your free planet. Doesn't that sound really manipulative, if you join our religion you get a free planet? The real secret of mormonism is that they forgot to drop the second m.

It is sacred and holy to them.

You mean it feels that way to them.

The only secret a man has today is denial of the savior Jesus Christ.

Am I the only one thinking WTF. Hell I'll go an every rooftop every balcony every street and every radio staion and T.V. station and speak my mind, jesus is not God nor is there really any god.

He has kept in his heart that sinful nature.........pride.

WTF. What's wrong with pride?

[edit on 8-3-2006 by Spatacus]

[edit on 9-3-2006 by Spatacus]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tttt
I would tell this is the BIG thing that is missing today. 99% of the people worldwide don't have this amazing information that you guys have here and We would start think HOW would we make the other people not enjoying this kind of people? This is my question, after you read what you guy said + all the inf., pic, etc, I would never enjoy any kind of Secret Societies. I think we should fire back, not KILLING or doing any bad thing., but showing who they are worldwide. Any reply???

You can't beat em my friend don't even try it. They are like a ghost, its impossible to fight a ghost. You'll never see'em coming if you cross'em. They could be teaching your kids gymnastics or Karate or cooking your food at Mc Donalds. They could be your doctor or dentist, your insurance agent, your friendly police, your lawyer trying to keep your wife from getting half of everything you ever hope to own in a nasty divorce. They could be the people waiting on you to come into ever restaraunt where you eat. They could be the best travelling evangelast you ever heard speak. There really is no end to where they could turn up. They could be your new neigbors or that new co-worker sent out to spy on you. Its scary isn't it.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I would try to removie "sacrifices". It is sick what they do...I'm not sure if the masons do that, but I know that the reptilians do...or the people named as reptilians do. You know 200,000 children go missing every year. It's very unfortunate. Sacrifices have been going on to the beginning of time. All the way back to Egypt. You see that people were sacrificing children to the crocodile god names Sobek. In China there was a chinese emperor who was also given sacrifices. And he was said to be a dragon, and thay anyone to peek behind his curtains were condemed to death. I believe in reptilians, because I have an open mind, and if you read history, you will find that it is plausible that reptilians exist.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Don’t worry Spatacus you're not alone. It’s a bunch of Doublespeak. There’s nothing worst that reading a whole paragraph and realizing that absolutely nothing was said.

new topics

top topics

join