It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC News poll: 80% of Americans FEAR Iraq civil war.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

An overwhelming majority of Americans believe that fighting between Sunni and Shiite Muslims in Iraq will lead to civil war.

The survey found that 80 percent believe that recent sectarian violence makes civil war in Iraq likely, and more than a third say such a conflict is "very likely" to occur.msnbc.msn.com

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

EVERYONE IS AFRAID... YOU SHOULD FEAR TOO... ONLY BIG BROTHER CAN EVER PROTECT YOU...

FEAR FEAR FEAR...

Correct me if I'm wrong... but if I (me; real person; no agenda) step outside into downtown America... and ASK (not bubble poll) the next 100 walkers-by to pick out ONE difference in the Sunni vs. Shiite world view, how many would be able to respond? My guess would be less than 3%. So how is it that if nobody in the US even understands what a Shiite or a Sunni stands for; there could be a 80% majority FEARING eminent civil war?

The American world view is controlled by the flat screen black box in their living room.

Wag the dog,

Sri Oracle

mod edit to use "news" instead of "quote"
Quote Reference.
Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**

[edit on 8-3-2006 by sanctum]

[edit on 8-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
There Already IS a civil war.

Are you waiting for an announcement? Its like announcing WWIII- Hell, its not announced, you know its there.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Do you work for FOX NEWS?

join