It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video - Jim Mars @ 2003 International UFO Congress

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Here's a link to Jim Mars, ufo researcher, speaking at the 2003 International UFO Congress. Interesting speech I thought. What does everybody think of Mars? Is there a general consensus regarding his theory of ET?

video.google.com...

[ATS Mods: If this has been posted before, please accept my apologies and feel free to remove.]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
1. every govt in the world has studied the ufo phenomenon and still do theyre just scared to admit it because they cant understand it and they cant do nothing about it

2. they recovered many alien space craft of different shapes and sizes as well as their pilots which are of many different races

3. they found out theres alien bases on the moon and throughout our solar system and theres nothing they can do about it

4. alien technology is near impossible to duplicate

5. besides photos videos radiation burns recovered space craft and their alien pilots their have been face to face meetings with the aliens with certain generals and astronauts

6. govt cover up? no the senators congressmen and even presidents have no clue about alien matters

7. why dont aliens land in a crowded place? because they dont want to mainly because they know their physical presence and the evironment they create can harm humans

8. why isnt there disclosure? there is u either can see it or u cant but just because u cant see it doesnt mean its not there if u mean calling a world conference and displaying the space craft and the aliens i support it but that will only happen if citizens put pressure on the media and world govts to force that issue

9. what about the skeptics? theyre irrelevent as usual theyre very negative people who believe only in their own opinions and they cant prove that their opinions are fact

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
how many races of aliens are there? no one knows however the roswell crash varghina crash and russian crash were three distinct types of aliens aliens have also been described as entities creatures midgets dwarfs and little people there has also been face to face meetings

what types of craft are there? theyre manned and unmanned small orbs maybe data orbs recon patrol discs all the way up to mother ships which can be dozens of miles long primarily in a cigar type model

are alien space craft made by the u.s. air force? no they are doing their best to mimic it though such as the shapes of planes and putting radar deflecting skin on them we have a hard time trying to get the shuttle back to the space station and rover is stuck behind a martian rock

a healthy skeptism is important in life but an unhealthy one will deny everything thats beyond their own little box and you shouldnt allow these people to keep you from aquiring the truth the best thing working for the small group of people who control the alien information besides the debunker and science fiction cults is that the alien reality is beyond most humans comprehension but i believe the information ought to be officially released anyhow but it wont be until the mass media get involved

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
bogie,

Thanks for your response. I'm curious, how do you know all that you know? Are you a government employee? Military?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
thanks for the link. Really good lecture by Jim Marrs

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Thank you, poster, for providing this link. This was a very interesting video.

Bibliophile

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
just adding in my 2 cents to echo everyone else's "thank you" for providing an interesting link.

top topics

join