It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian secret anti-gravity device?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I am amazed that with every new post comes a barrage of racism and ignorance. If you do not like the topic then leave, it's that simple!

Now, on the topic of this anti gravity device.

For years government agencies use false information to take the attention of what they are really doing, perhaps we should be looking at their recent attempt at getting buyers for uranium. There is something going on that they are trying to hide, look a little deeper.

India has created a problem and is now desperately trying to fix it. Recent tests of the gangies has shown very large levels of radio activity, its not gonna get any better.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
Are you Juhi Singhal mikesingh ?
If not, you need to post your source and give credit to the original auther.

Sorry! My apologies to Juhi, as my introductory is based on her writeup. The credit goes to her.
And thanx, Anxiety, for reminding me. I do forget basic etiquette at times!

However, there are a number of other writers on the subject published in other sites, for which I have provided the links.

Lanton,
Can sources, providing insider info, be divulged ? Is it fair to expose them?
Is it fair to that person and is it ethical? Has the CIA given the names of all its sources? Don't the New York Times or the International Herald Tribune often start with, "According to reliable sources..." So how credible is that info?
Well this debate can go on and on... But we're here on ATS to do just that, right?!!

[edit on 11-3-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Guys, are we not missing the point here. For those who believe it has anyone heard anything more on this topic, cuz it sounds interesting. For those who dnt believe, it is great to be a critic, but lets not fight over pittyful topics. There are problems in each and every nations and lets not loose focus of the higher purpose and try to get info. if none, then lets keep this information handy for future developments.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
Are you Juhi Singhal mikesingh ?
If not, you need to post your source and give credit to the original auther.

Sorry! My apologies to Juhi, as my introductory is based on her writeup. The credit goes to her.
And thanx, Anxiety, for reminding me. I do forget basic etiquette at times!

However, there are a number of other writers on the subject published in other sites, for which I have provided the links.

Lanton,
Can sources, providing insider info, be divulged ? Is it fair to expose them?
Is it fair to that person and is it ethical? Has the CIA given the names of all its sources? Don't the New York Times or the International Herald Tribune often start with, "According to reliable sources..." So how credible is that info?
Well this debate can go on and on... But we're here on ATS to do just that, right?!!

[edit on 11-3-2006 by mikesingh]

You're the one posting the story; who are these reliable sources?

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Identityone,

You have made a statment about the ganges being polluted with Ratio Active material. Could you please forward a link or some information for your statement.

Would appreciate your feedback

Cheers

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   
India is not "dying to get her hands on the F-35..."..

Looks like other more 'committed countries' aren't so eager either..

Source

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
India is not "dying to get her hands on the F-35..."..

Looks like other more 'committed countries' aren't so eager either..

Source

India and a whole host of other countries can't even afford the support costs for a fleet of F-35s - let alone buy the planes themselves.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Then why is the US of A going ahead and persisting with its production if it will not be able to sell the stuff to other countries? Poor business strategy. After all, it needs to compensate for the billions it has ploughed into the program dude.
If the UK changes its mind and goes for the naval versions of the Rafale instead, then America is screwed!
No recompense for the almost $30 Billion being spent designing the toy!
Cheers! Long live the JSF.
BTW, this thread was something to do with anti grav........

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by identitynone
I am amazed that with every new post comes a barrage of racism and ignorance. If you do not like the topic then leave, it's that simple!

Now, on the topic of this anti gravity device.

For years government agencies use false information to take the attention of what they are really doing, perhaps we should be looking at their recent attempt at getting buyers for uranium. There is something going on that they are trying to hide, look a little deeper.

India has created a problem and is now desperately trying to fix it. Recent tests of the gangies has shown very large levels of radio activity, its not gonna get any better.

I dont see where anyone was indulging in racism, i just see skeptical minds asking for proof/evidence reliable source/link not whispers.Should be in skunkworks if their is no reliable material and is just based on whispers and mikes opinion.
I personally have had a couple of good discussions with mike since i joined ats, though we havent agreed on anything yet. Is it only racism because we dont agree!!That doesnt make any sense.And btw i'll leave the topic when i feel like it not when you tell me to!!

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Dude, i understand your patriotism about you country but this is well, well to much patrioitism. You say that india might be building anti-grav device? If india is so advanced then can you bother to tell me why arjun was rejected by your own generals? Was'nt LCA suppose to be "homemade" then why is it that so many countries have helped in that project, yet there is still no result?

Sure india is a IT capabale country, but this is just too far.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
And another piece of authentic info!

UFOs have been observed in the Himalayas in the 'no mans' land between India and China near Aksai Chin. Villagers have confirmed numerous strange lights moving in and out of the mountains for the past few years.

Here is an interesting story that may explain the accounts of UFO's reported in that area, it's a little dated though......

Is Contact Under Way in India?
03-Nov-2004

Persistent stories out of India indicate that something extraordinary is happening there involving UFOs. An Indian engineer working on antigravity propulsion has described studying advanced technology in "package" form--technologies ready made to be analyzed and duplicated. But where are they from?......
Whitley Streiber's Unknown Country

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by paf thunder
Dude, i understand your patriotism about you country but this is well, well to much patrioitism. You say that india might be building anti-grav device? If india is so advanced then can you bother to tell me why arjun was rejected by your own generals? Was'nt LCA suppose to be "homemade" then why is it that so many countries have helped in that project, yet there is still no result?

Sure india is a IT capabale country, but this is just too far.

Who said India was building an anti grav device from scratch?
DustintheWind has aptly clarified it in the post above (re-produced here):

" External Source

Is Contact Under Way in India?
03-Nov-2004
Persistent stories out of India indicate that something extraordinary is happening there involving UFOs. An Indian engineer working on antigravity propulsion has described studying advanced technology in "package" form--technologies ready made to be analyzed and duplicated. But where are they from?......
Whitley Streiber's Unknown Country."

So there's something being said about technology in 'packaged form'. Probably akin to a SDK (Semi Knocked Down Kit).
Many have said that crashed 'UFOs' at Area 51 etc are being reversed engineered. Thats not easy!
But no such requirement for SDKs. Its just screwing parts together!
Sounds like science fiction, eh?

About the Arjun. It's not been rejected. The problem is that the goalposts keep getting shifted. I mean the generals keep changing the design paraments to include new gizmos. In other words they are not letting the design be 'frozen'.

Light Combat Aircraft? Lol, it makes good business sense to collaborate. Check out Airbus for example. It's a European consortium. The best of both worlds - technical and financial.

As for India's capabilities, they've built their own indigenous nukes, missiles incl IRBMs, fast breeder reactors, satellites, rockets, and a moon probe in early 2007.
So the Indians aren't at the cro-magnon stage either!

[edit on 13-3-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
mike singh, i think this supports your ideas.

British Rail UFO design

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Do they even have electricity in India?

Most indians dont even have a decent meal.They are breeding like rabbits and using scarce resources of the planet.

India has never made any technological advances and never will as they have fallen so far back in the race trck that they will NEVER EVER catch up.

Indians and Arabs and muslims believe that God will save them and pray all day for a whole hour.They actully think that h gives a coot about about them.

God is a busy man.

We are the most advance in science and technology.

Any antigravity device will be discovered by us Americans as we are the most advanced race.

Even electricity was invented by Americans.

We are the only nation who has played golf on the moon.

We are the people who invented aircraft and flying machines.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
No comments are required on posts by delusional megalomaniacs and village idiots who are a dime a dozen.

Springer!
What's with this guy? He needs to be black listed. If this isn't downright racism, what is?
Or is he trying to tickle our funny bones by mentioning that Americans were the first to play golf on the Moon? With his balls, of course!

[edit on 14-3-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum

Yeah, and the biggest software and film industries on the planet.

Most indians dont even have a decent meal.They are breeding like rabbits and using scarce resources of the planet.

Many Indians are very poor, however the US consumes more of the world's resources than anyone else. By a long way.

India has never made any technological advances and never will as they have fallen so far back in the race trck that they will NEVER EVER catch up.

So you say, but your ignorance is simply amazing.

But not in grammar, obviously.

Any antigravity device will be discovered by us Americans as we are the most advanced race.

The US is a "race" now? Which "race" is that exactly?

Doh! Nobody invented electricity, it was discovered.

Oooh, great. Was it 18 holes though?

If your level of knowledge and ignorance are indicative of current US educational standards, then I can't imagine the country will remain a superpower for too much longer.

Back on topic: the only source for this very silly story is India Daily. It is not a matter of whether this "paper" is credible or not, it is simply fiction. The people who write these stories simply make them up as they go along, purely for entertainment sake. Treating Indian Daily as a news source is like watching King Kong as a documentary on animal behaviour.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by systemlord_

i mean what good comes from china & india aside of my shoes

[edit on 9-3-2006 by systemlord_]

This whole thread stinks of racism/hate/ignorance.

If I have to endure pathetic posts like this much longer, I may start looking elsewhere for my conspiracy fix.

Get it together people... we're all one.

*sending pm to mod*

[edit on 14-3-2006 by fattyp]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum

Indians and Arabs and muslims believe that God will save them and pray all day for a whole hour.They actully think that h gives a coot about about them.

God is a busy man.

We are the people who invented aircraft and flying machines.

The USA is not the people whom invented the aircraft and other flying machines.
balloons were there for years and years and for aircrafts there was a german and a south african who discovered flight well before wright brothers.

and hundreds of years ago there were flying machines,
indian and chinese culture shows flying machines ect on paintings and in books.
and then there is the bible and other religieuse papers books and prints were they are talking , writing and painting about these flying machines.
even the myths of atlantis speaks of flying machines.

so don't be fouled about those
and the egyptians had bateries and accu's before the birth of christ so they have invented that for as for we discovered ancient clues.

and for anti gravity as the germans didn't discovered away in wo2 then it would have been russia because of there years of nuclear power lead.
the russians are well beyond the USA in nuclear technologies.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hmm seems some people don't know much about india. If india was so backwater why would Dell put a huge technical support center there? Cheap labor? yeah but still they are intelligent enought to work a help center. as for the pollution, most if it is because of their faith. they have rats all over the place in some cities. there is a god that is a rat just like they don't kill cows either. It's part of their religion and if they denied it they would be denying a part of their culture. It looks dirty to us, but if you lived with it for so very long it would look normal. As for anti-gravity, who know who has it done first. Supposedly its been around for years and years. Lets just keep this thread about the topic shall we?

-Aza

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

God is a busy man.

I know you've already had the rest of your post ripped apart for it's complete absurdity, but let me have a go.

Indians, Arabs, AND Muslims? There is a lot of overlapping here which you might want to clarify. You may also want to check into Hinduism before grouping it with Islam. Islam is by far closer to Christianity than Hinduism could ever be. Arabs are Christian, Muslim, Jewish and Zoroastrian. As for God being a busy MAN...who know if god is a man at all. And if God is omnipotent, being busy wouldn't enter into it.

I'd desimate the rest, but someone beat me to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join