It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian secret anti-gravity device?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Reliable sources have divulged that there is a secret project in India’s Defense Research and Developement Organization (DRDO) that can change the world as we know it !
These are anti-gravity devices that have been tested in the Himalayas!

Dighi, in Pune, the city of the brightest Indian defense research scientists and engineers is full of whispers these days. According to some sources in Pune the scientists are tight lipped and say they cannot speak till 2012. What is going to happen in 2012? No one knows but they keep saying before any question is asked – “I know nothing!” If you carefully keep your ears on these whispers you will realize India has tested something no one wants to talk about, It is a break through in conventional Physics and traditional mechanical and aeronautical engineering.

In other words, a tried and tested anti-gravity machine!

Can anyone throw more light on this huge breakthrough?

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
And another piece of authentic info!

UFOs have been observed in the Himalayas in the 'no mans' land between India and China near Aksai Chin. Villagers have confirmed numerous strange lights moving in and out of the mountains for the past few years.

Indian scientists and engineers are stationed on the Indian side of the 'no-man's land' on a 'Top Secret' mission. What is this mission?

Are they in contact with these 'Aliens'? Have they helped them making an anti gravity device with alien technology?

Did the Bilderbergers force Prez Bush to offer nuclear technology to India in exchange for keeping this secret? A quid pro quo for silence? Note the haste in which Bush went out of his way to offer this deal to India.

Wow! There seems to be a massive conspiracy here, if ever there was one!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Nothing is reliable that comes out of India or China. India claims they made the first nukes, the first airplanes, and anything else you can think of. When I and any scientist do literature searches, we almost always reject any publishment from India or China.

I don't mean to be a kill joy to any conspiracy stuff you may avidly believe, but I just felt I should state this.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I believe you. I don't know why, but I do.

Be prepared because your sources will be discredited, and the technology will be said to be impossible. The Year 2012 will be ridiculed (possibly with good reason in regards to this story) and quotes from CNN will be used to explain what Bush was "really" doing in India.

I have heard of villages on the edge of the Himalayas have reported seeing unexplained craft flying so often that it's like us seeing airplanes. This will be interesting if/when it turns out to be true.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Yes, this all makes perfect sense despite the fact that India is dying to have a new line of F-35's.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by T_Jesus
Nothing is reliable that comes out of India or China. India claims they made the first nukes, the first airplanes, and anything else you can think of. When I and any scientist do literature searches, we almost always reject any publishment from India or China.

I don't mean to be a kill joy to any conspiracy stuff you may avidly believe, but I just felt I should state this.

Jeez! Your slip is showing!
Neither India nor China have ever claimed that they were the first ones off the block where nukes, aircraft and 'anything else you can think of' is concerned.
Where'd you get this funny info from? You're hillarious!!

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
So... uuuhhh... would you care to tell us who these "reliable sources" are???

If you make people go on nothing but what you have typed. Well in all honesty most, if not everyone here, will just shrug you off as just another person who is wanting to catch some sort of attention. Now, do you really want to be percieved as that kind of person??

I for one can believe that something like this is possible, but until there is some sort of tangible evidence I will not take on the fight for eiter side.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Perhaps the Indian government has found and replicated anchient Vimana technology that is discussed in the anchient Vedic texts?...

en.wikipedia.org...

Just a thought...

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Bzzzzz. Times up, drag the poster off the stage.

This first one comes from the most unbelievable website outside of Pravda and Rense, yes you guessed it its www.indiadaily.com...

This is the reason that mikesingh hasn't dared to post any links...

Can I note that this looks like an attempt to deliberatly hide the fraudulant source to promote a hoax?

[edit on 9-3-2006 by Netchicken]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
OK guys, here goes.

www.cosmicparadigm.com...

www.greatdreams.com...
(Scroll down on this web page)

www.nanotechwire.com...

www.red-ice.net...

And guys, if you read carefully my intro to this thread, the heading ends with a 'question mark'. That means is it fake or real?
I'm wondering myself!
I've also asked, What is this mission that the Indian scientists have undertaken to the Himalayas?? I never said that they're flying anti-grav machines there! So I'm as puzzled as anyone else is here'
Did you notice the 'question marks' on both my initial posts? That means is it fact or fiction? I don't know for sure.

What do we know for sure? Abductions? Time portals? Aliens? NWO at Denver IAP? Ghosts? Time machines? Faster-than-light-travel? Wormholes? WTC conspiracy? Is it true? Who's got the proof? And is news from only Washington Post or the Daily Mirror or the Times or Newsweek or some scientific journals 100% authentic? Are all other News sites/Papers/magazines etc, not from either the US of A or Britain, trash?

Anyway, but what is authentic is that strange lights have been observed by villagers in the remote reaches of the Himalayas. Because I've spoken to many of them myself. And this isn't a big deal. Millions have seen them all over the world.
And what is authentic is that Indian scientists are up there.

So why the uproar?..... I'm as puzzled as many of you are!

[edit on 9-3-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The first site links back to Indiadaily directly. Unknowncountry, in the first link ALSO links back to Indiadaily.

The 2nd link just rewrote the Indiadaily without the link.

3rd link is, ... yes you guessed it, linked right back to Indiadaily.

The 4th is nooo, not again... Indidadaily linked as well.

Mike you are trying to hoax the board by posting this thread. That sucks.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Mike you are trying to hoax the board by posting this thread. That sucks.
You can't blame Mike for bringing up a topic he thought was interesting. I doubt if he knew for a fact that it was false he would have posted it.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
what is with india seriously lol. id figure they have enough problems feeding the people to be honest the country's all messed up, why would they waste the little money they got to research such stuff. i mean, its not like they couldnt but its just rediculous lol

edit: indiadaily is loaded with scheiße haha its really is ridiculous, i mean what good comes from china & india aside of my shoes

and its just funny how the site claims india has done breakthru after another but nothing of this can be seen, anyone?

[edit on 9-3-2006 by systemlord_]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by systemlord_
what is with india seriously lol. id figure they have enough problems feeding the people to be honest the country's all messed up, why would they waste the little money they got to research such stuff. i mean, its not like they couldnt but its just rediculous lol

i mean what good comes from china & india aside of my shoes

and its just funny how the site claims india has done breakthru after another but nothing of this can be seen, anyone?

Systemlord,
your absolutely pathetic! What good comes from India and China? If it weren't for them you would be walking barefoot and naked on Broadway.
Your ignorance about India and China is mindblowing! Just like most Americans, who are a wee bit educated and you get them a dime a dozen.

Why don't they teach you some general knowledge at school? Huh, Huh, they can't because you guys are busy shooting your teachers and fellow students with your dad's shotguns!! Maybe even Dick Cheney's!

After getting scre**d in Vietnam by half naked natives
, you guys have landed yourselves in the biggest mess in history, Iraq, due to incompetence of the highest order!

You call yourselves 'high tech'? With all the so called fancy gagetry at your disposal, Osama is still having a ball! You haven't even managed to catch his 3rd cousin as yet!!
And you call yourselves a Super Power!!!

You guys can't even decide how to run your ports. You had to call thumb- sized Dubai for your rescue!

Katrina? The less said about American incompetency in disaster management, the better. Ask Cuba. They'll help you out next time.

Health Insurance benifits? That's another joke! Have you got it?

Tax cuts? Wow! The Patriot Act or is it a violation of Constitutional rights of the innocent?

Anti labour records? Huh? What's that again?

I can go on and on dude. America isn't a paragon of all virtues or a scientific and technological wonderland. For all your so called high tech, you haven't even produced a drug for the common cold!!!

And who's helping Lockheed to keep afloat? India! $10,000,000,000 for their F18s and almost obsolete F16s (except blk 70) and $15,000,000,000 to Boeing for their passenger aircraft!
Lockheed is trying their damndest to get the contract through. They need to have a square meal a day, what? From? INDIA!!!

And you said about feeding the poor of India? Why don't you make a start with the poor suckers of New Orleans and the hoards holed up in the back alleys of New York and your other 'glittering' cities?

So catch up on your general knowledge lessons, lol, and of course read some newspapers sometimes to know whats happening in the world around you. Especially about India and China.

[edit on 10-3-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
if there were some evidence apart from whispers, links to a dodgy source and second hand 'eyewitness' accounts i might be willing to take it more seriously.
Is it possible, sure, many believe that alot of the ufo sightings over the years have actually been govt testing of such propulsion systems. Could India be testing similar systems, sure, but if they are they certainly arent the first.
Is it linked to bush's visit and the nuclear deal, doubtful. His agenda has nothing to do with secret aircraft imo.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by systemlord_

i mean what good comes from china & india aside of my shoes

Systemlord,
your absolutely pathetic! What good comes from India and China? If it weren't for them you would be walking barefoot and naked on Broadway.
Your ignorance about India and China is mindblowing! Just like most Americans, who are a wee bit educated and you get them a dime a dozen.

--snip the rant--

[edit on 10-3-2006 by mikesingh]

No one would be naked without China and India, they would just pay more for their clothes. Talk about an exageration...

P.S. - At least MOST Americans know better than to use their streets as a toilet...

[edit on 3/10/2006 by yadboy]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Rasabasi if he was sincere then he would have posted his link in the first few posts. That he only did it after being told to shows he is not sincere and that he was deliberatly trying to hide the source of his article.

Why?
Because he knows its a fake and he knows just as well as we do that Indiadaily is nothing more than a fiction website.

Instead of trying to defend him you should be shocked that he deliberatly tried to hide the address so that you would be more likely to beleve it. There's a sucker born every minute.

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
You can't blame Mike for bringing up a topic he thought was interesting. I doubt if he knew for a fact that it was false he would have posted it.

Personally I think the best things to come out of india are Naan, Rogan gosh and Lassi's.

[edit on 10-3-2006 by Netchicken]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

Personally I think the best things to come out of india are Naan, Rogan gosh and Lassi's.

[edit on 10-3-2006 by Netchicken]

Netchiken,
the delicacies are on me!! Glad you liked it! I luv that stuff too.
Ok, dude, I think you're kinda being harsh where posting the links were concerned.

The intention was never to mislead or misguide or introduce a hoax! Please. I've grown out of that teenage phase.

And I've never said that Indians are flying in anti grav craft, did I?
I'm as curious as anyone else, lol.

So Indiatimes is not credible? Fine. Which newspaper in the world is? With American embedded journalists in Iraq, you think what the American newspapers are churning out is credible? Most of it is bull!

Check out Al Jazeera for exactly what's happening in Iraq? You wouldn't. Because for you its bull. But ask the billions whether the info is credible? They'll say 'yes'. Ask the Iraqis? They'll say that what's being churned out by the American press is too far from reality to even comment and lacks complete credibility.

So who is credible and who isn't is a matter of perception, right?
Whether Indiatimes is a lemon or not, I have no idea.

But, lol, take a look at the credibility of the American press here..

www.townhall.com...
www.inthefaith.com...
foi.missouri.edu...
www.pbs.org...

So please give me a list of American papers I can rely on for their 'credibility'. Then I'll promise never to quote Indiatimes again.

But before that, have a glass of some good Indian 'Lassi'. That'll help cool you down a bit!!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Are you Juhi Singhal mikesingh ?
If not, you need to post your source and give credit to the original auther.

Juhi Singhal, Special Correspondent December 04, 2004
Dighi in Pune, the city of the brightest Indian defense research
scientists and engineers is full of whispers these days. According to
some sources in Pune the
scientists are tight lipped and say they cannot speak till 2012. What
is going to happen in 2012? No one knows but they keep saying before
any question is asked – “I know nothing!” If you carefully keep your
ears on these whispers you will realize India has tested something no
one wants to talk about, It is a break through in conventional Physics
and traditional mechanical and aeronautical engineering.
Still the question comes back why should all stay quiet till
2012? Where did this anti-gravity technology come from?
www.edenseve.net...

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Who are these 'reliable' sources?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join