It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you noticed an increase in anger and hatred to others?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The rise of anger globally is probably that of constant ELF bombardment all over the world which is quite frankly...dramatically increasing........ ELF is designed to alter the thought process of everything with brain waves.... ELF 'ENHANCES' what is already there, such as alcohol and drugs...it just enhances emotions...

the purpose...probably the elite are targetting everyone instead of certain groups, to activate another form of aggression on any nation desired.... Civil unrest calls for martial law........ which from my research, may be the case for the west..

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Merger, thats fascinating. Is there a link to this? I'd like to read up on it.
Thanks

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Merger, thats fascinating. Is there a link to this? I'd like to read up on it.
Thanks

No direct links, but perhaps searching on Nikola Tesla's 'Free Energy' the founder of AC Current, Microwave and Radiowave...the man behind the Philedelphia Experiment, and the outcome of his experiments which brought forth the use of satelites that occupy the Shummans Cavity (the area of ionosphere that allows 6 to 8 hertz of energy to pass within it) which is also the 6 to 8 hertz that the brain functions at..... The main reason for researching his work, is because it brought about the HAARP project.... the technology used for ELF weaponry...that causes Mind-Control and Weather alterations (and many other unknown characteristics).... Thats probably as good as any place to start.

Then perhaps read my Mind-Control and Programming research project...how ELF technology and other forms of methods are used.. link below in my signature...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
DENIAL
Denial is when you refuse to accept or believe something, such as a fact or belief” or “an unconscious defense mechanism created by a refusal to acknowledge painful realities, thoughts, or feelings.”

ANGER
The emotion anger is our way of showing that someone/something has effected us, perceptively in a bad way, by its/there words or actions or lack of. By releasing our anger we believe we fulfill the anger and change it in to a positive,

DEPRESSION
Most comely found when you deprive yourself of the bear necessities such as sleep. Can come when other peoples words/actions become more meaningful and intrusive than your own.
When you question your thoughts words or actions as being non-''normal,'' and Wrong. And when you constantly need a better mentality or better material item-greed, when you block contentment by believing you are a victim and will never have all the answers/items you have come to believe you need and deserve..

CONTENTMENT
When you re-teach yourself you only need the bare necessities in life, And don't want for anything. Before being content you will have to of been though all these emotions because you must understand the bad in order to appreciate the good.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I have noticed that patience in people is slipping into the abyss. Including myself. When patience goes, so does tolerance.

Employers are expecting more for less from employees and now with every job there are countless people lining up for it. This also makes people nervous about their own jobs, causing more stress.

Then you have different rights groups/orgs telling people to go ahead and get a divorce if you are unhappy, no one deserves to be unhappy. Marriage used to be a religious affiliated right (not saying this is right), but people seemed to work on thier marriages more before deciding on divorce as it was not so easily accepted in the eyes of the church.

Now our children growing up in the age of instant gratification. Internet, cell phones etc. makes everything instant. Kids never have to wait for anything anymore. chipping away at patience once again.

Then there is the credit deal. Everyone puts everything on credit, so no one has to save up to buy anything they want they just charge it.
Then the bank/credit sytem collapses and now you can't have everything you want right away anymore. This can only anger and frustrate people further.

sorry babbling.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by godservant

This phenomenon is only happening in cities. Go to a remote place where people hardly knew about the internet and cellphones, and no cellphone towers in a hundred mile radius, very limited TV and newspaper. They are still quite nice!!

Things have been spiraling down already but I noticed a very sharp drop in the degradation of society's morals ever since I began seeing cellphones, cellphone towers, and the internet.

We really don't need those things. You can argue they can be helpful in emergencies, that is true but why not just invent such device dedicated only for emergencies so we can go without cellphone towers and vastly reduce our environment of microwave radiation!

Internet can be very convenient for research, I'm an amateur science researcher and I depend on the internet a lot. But the most significant theory I've devised to date came from a book!! So yes, we can live without internet too! We have the library for that purpose!

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I too have seen an increase of resentment, hate and anger in people on a daily basis. I have also seen an increase of it here on this website in the last couple years. Strange, really.

I think because our society is now built on things like instant gratification, the belief that life is always fair, selfishness, and materialism that it's causing us to lose touch with reality and the people that are around us. And I don't think this type of talk is the same as when an elder says how much better it was back in the old days, I really think society has changed for the worse...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join