It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews more successful than ISLAM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
From Hitler to Islamic masses, it is simply jealousy that makes them hate the Jews. The Jewish people as a whole are much more successful than Islamic masses. Jewish people have risen to the highest levels in all fields and control the worlds wealth while much of the Islamic world lives in poverty. Islamic terrorists are angry because the Jews control the press, finacial markets, real estate, government etc and their are only 14 million Jews in the world. Islam has 1 billion followers and the majority are not doing well.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Boo hoo hoo... they hate us for being successful

Seriously, you don't actually believe that do you? Seems there were Jews, Muslims, Christians etc all living together happily until folks on ALL sides started stirring things up.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
You dont think they have a mistrust for jews beacause all the historical lies and deceit the jews have spread? From murdering their prophet, to supposedly having plans to cause civil unrest in Germany resulting in ww2, or for treating the Palestinians like the nazis treated you, locking them in ghettos not allowing them to return home, constantly stealing their land etc etc....

Maybe some people can just see past the Jews very polished lying techniques and see that not all Palestinians are terrorists like you make out. Stop the false flag operations, the mistreatment of the Palestinians, stop the crazy plans for the new temple which will destroy christian/muslim holy sites and stop all the "we are gods chosen people we are above/better then the rest of humanity" bull that you and your religious teachers constantly preach and maybe the arabs you have lied against and attacked for all these years will not harbor so much hate for you.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
A separate government entity on land that was once under Islamic control is enough for the Jewish people to be targeted by Islam. This is not acceptable, according to the teaching of Muhammed.

I really love those, "Everyone is at fault and therefore nobody can really say I'm standing out on a limb" statements, you know what I mean? Seriously, Tell me what Judaism and Christianity has done that compares to what Islam has done since the Jihadists have started driving the bus.

HiddenReality, speaking of passing around the same old tired lies, stop it. If you wantr to explain the "historical lies" that have been spread by the Jews rather than make blanket statements, go right ahead. After ward, we can take it over to Subz' topped thread in current events. As far as the ignorant assertion that the Jews killed a prophet, I am assuming you are referring to Jesus. As they totally disregard His teachings, I'd say it is not proper to refer to Him as their "prophet, no matter what might be suggested, and the Jews didn't kill Him, speaking of lies. Nowhere have they said that they are bettedr than anyone else, either, speaking of lies, HiddenReality. You see, they don't even spread their belief at all, much less at teh point of a sword. They have a small sliver of land, and their government is secular, allowing Muslims to live their as equals, not as mistreated Dhimmis who must endure humiliation in order to have the privilege of surviving.

Bea, such prosperity is not the most important thing to Islam; the spread of the religion throughout the world and to bring all people under submission to their god's will is the goal. Not creature comforts and worldly possessions.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by beaburt
From Hitler to Islamic masses, it is simply jealousy that makes them hate the Jews. The Jewish people as a whole are much more successful than Islamic masses. Jewish people have risen to the highest levels in all fields and control the worlds wealth while much of the Islamic world lives in poverty. Islamic terrorists are angry because the Jews control the press, finacial markets, real estate, government etc and their are only 14 million Jews in the world. Islam has 1 billion followers and the majority are not doing well.

Although I understand sentiment, your whole reply here is about the most racist thing I have ever read. You use sweeping generalizations of entire races of people as fact with no data to support them. What’s the definition of success anyways and how do you measure it? Or is this just your definition of success? Hey, you won’t hear me defending Islam right now, but your message here is about as intolerant and racist as it could be.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
In regard to part of HiddenReality's statement. The off-topic response:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-3-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
A separate government entity on land that was once under Islamic control is enough for the Jewish people to be targeted by Islam. This is not acceptable, according to the teaching of Muhammed.

I really love those, "Everyone is at fault and therefore nobody can really say I'm standing out on a limb" statements, you know what I mean? Seriously, Tell me what Judaism and Christianity has done that compares to what Islam has done since the Jihadists have started driving the bus.

HiddenReality, speaking of passing around the same old tired lies, stop it. If you wantr to explain the "historical lies" that have been spread by the Jews rather than make blanket statements, go right ahead. After ward, we can take it over to Subz' topped thread in current events. As far as the ignorant assertion that the Jews killed a prophet, I am assuming you are referring to Jesus. As they totally disregard His teachings, I'd say it is not proper to refer to Him as their "prophet, no matter what might be suggested, and the Jews didn't kill Him, speaking of lies. Nowhere have they said that they are bettedr than anyone else, either, speaking of lies, HiddenReality. You see, they don't even spread their belief at all, much less at teh point of a sword. They have a small sliver of land, and their government is secular, allowing Muslims to live their as equals, not as mistreated Dhimmis who must endure humiliation in order to have the privilege of surviving.

Bea, such prosperity is not the most important thing to Islam; the spread of the religion throughout the world and to bring all people under submission to their god's will is the goal. Not creature comforts and worldly possessions.

Oh my god, for an administrator you sure are dumb as #! Im not even Muslim and dont sit here and say that Palestinians are treated equal. They are like 3rd and 2nd class citizens in Israel. They live in the slums, or have been pushed to live in refugee camps because the Israelis demolish their villages. Stick to Christian discussions, Islam hasnt done anything white people havent done so you cant judge. When you spread peace yourself then speak on the Muslim brothers, but the evidence of the existence of America and the lack of Natives still left is testament that you are not peaceful or civilized at all.

new topics

top topics

join