It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wernher Von Braun Saw Alien Bodies/Craft from Roswell Crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
According to Robert Trundle, PhD, Wernher Von Braun had confided to him that he had seen the aliens and the craft of the Roswell crash.

Robert Trundle kept the information secret until last year, when he published his book "Is ET Here?".

More informations about this recent disclosure available here :
www.ufocasebook.com...
www.eccenova.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Another woman from the Disclosure project's NPC club session made a similar claim regarding Von Braun. I wonder what his estate has to say about this, if anything?

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Interesting disclosure.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This is true VB did in fact have first hand knowledge of the crash debris.

But I dont think it was for very long, it was straight and to the point.

Have you ever seen anything like this before..

VB: No its very unusual.

Have you ever seen materials like this before.

VB: No I dont think so, it is quite peculiar, we will need to study this

At any point in your works in Germany did you ever come into contact with anything similar.

VB: No I can not say that I have, HE was always interested in the "society" that strongly believed there was some connection and there were rumors that things like this may exist, but no I have never seen any proof such as this.

You understand that this is a matter of National Security and like all other matters what you have seen here today must not be conveyed outside of this meeting.

VB: I understand

Thank you

Side Note: VB was not associated with the Horten Brothers I believe. And the ARMY at the time wanted to see if VB had any knowledge of stuff they were trying to track down.

During the begining of Paperclip I think in late 46 or early 47 them attempted to locate some of the staff that worked with the Horten Brothers. There was one person that they had questioned before he was taken "employed" by the Russians. He had retold an account of a special project that "xxxxxx" (redacted I dont know his name and the only reference I saw had a code word for him) had assembled what was essentially a radio controlled, atomic powered "aircraft" that used a high output electrical motor, an internal gymbol steering device and a type of rotating fan device for propulsion.

During their tests they discovered they could not produce enough lift to arm this craft, it was hoped to fit it with cannons of some sort but that did not work out.

Additionally they could not figure out the cooling completely so after about 20 minutes in flight the craft would essentially self destruct, not so much explode but rather melt. As it reached the upper operating temperature they lost all radio control with the craft and they began to fly automatically and erratically until they ceased to operate.

While in operation the high voltage exchange between the atomic power source and the electric motor would glow a hot blue color, that as the rotating fan assembly would turn would allow blue light to escape from the vent ports around the outer edge of the craft body.

It was said that the craft was capable of reaching speeds of up to 768kmh or more.

With the lack of armormant and unpredictable control nature they ending up being little more then a light show, must of the units that were produced were thought to end up a melting lumo in the english channel somewhere and quite possibly could be still emitting radioactive isotopes into the water.

[edit on 8-3-2006 by robertfenix]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
He certainly ran in the same circles as those whose names keep popping up, so it would actually be a surprise if he WASN'T tapped for his opinions on the debris...even if only to aid missile and rocket programs....

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Von Braun also would have been at the right place during the right time to have seen something.

And there are other UFO events in New Mexico at the time as well.

Dr. Lincoln LaPaz was investigating the "Green Fireballs" and reported a UFO sighting himself just north of Roswell NM on July 10, 1947.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I think 99.9% if not 100% of UFO's are top secret US military craft mistaken for UFO's. I think the US gov't plays up the UFO thing with leaks etc to keep people from investigating a military angle.

its the perfect cover story, they don't have to do the reporting, they have thousands of ufologists out there working for free

lots of sightings near military bases

top topics

join