It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Videos crystal clear. Alien craft crystal clear!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Man man man, this guy is been proven a Hoax and there are even photo's of him on HIS OWN WEBSITE thjat he is holding big balloon with some friends...

This guy should be in prison, he asks money for things he says is real but are not real..in my opinion that is fraud...

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Man man man, this guy is been proven a Hoax and there are even photo's of him on HIS OWN WEBSITE thjat he is holding big balloon with some friends...

Hey man let's see alink or something.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by Spatacus]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I'm sure many of you have already heard this story but I will post it anyways.

It is from the wikipedia article on the "prophet" Yahweh.

On May 28, 2005 a news crew from KTNV Channel 13 (a Las Vegas ABC affiliate) met with Prophet Yahweh in order to do a piece for the 11:00 news about his predictions. The piece was to be humorous and skewer Yahweh's far-fetched and seemingly frivolous predictions. The news crew chose the day, time, and location and Prophet Yahweh had no prior knowledge of where or when the event would take place until thirty minutes before. As Prophet Yahweh claimed to be summoning UFOs with KTNV's reporter Mike Dello Stritto near him and a camera-crew taping him, two unidentified objects appeared in the sky. One was a white object that appeared and maneuvered in the sky before disappearing. The second was an orange orb that appeared and made strange maneuvers in the air before disappearing as well. The incident was completely caught on tape and shown on that evening's newscast. The reporter, Stritto, claims that he went into the incident hoping to make light of Yahweh's claims but left impressed and genuinely believing he had seen some sort of unidentified object. KTNV subsequently made calls to Nellis Air Force Base to see if they could account for any aircraft or aerial objects in the area at that time. Nellis never responded.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by Spatacus]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
how can u call prophet yar a hoax, what proof do you have that he is one?

it sure isint trash or baloons, if u download the movies i put up and look close some are shaped like UFOs and move around and wink out.

k

spectus i respect what ur saying too

THIS POST ISINT EVEN ABOUT THE PROPHET! ITS SIMPLY THE FACT I THINK U CAN PRAY TO ALIENS AND THEY RESPOND, THEY ARE TELEPATHIC. \\

and try to keep that in mind, i know its confusing cauz i mentioned his name in the first part i wish i didnt'

[edit on 16-3-2006 by drakefist]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
pic.funtigo.com...

the link above show the fraud with 2 white baloons.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
You convinced me!
Where do I send the check?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Here is the biggest link on it'

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

We looked into him for a loooong time and determined he was nothing more than a racist fake.

Here is another link on him

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Hope it helps.

Wig

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Lmao

I love the way he says so often on cam,

"it looks like a balloon"
"it's mimicking a carrier bag or debris"

I watched them all except LA4, 5 & 6 Tell me if those 3 are not just more of the same.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I saw some UFOs over by the airport. They were all disguised as airplanes. Very tricky, these aliens.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
I saw some UFOs over by the airport. They were all disguised as airplanes. Very tricky, these aliens.

lol

I may be mistaken but towards the end of last years 'month o summoning' didn't PY say he was going to do something in mid '06?

Perhaps the promotional campaign has commenced.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

originally posted by drakefist
I’d first like to get you familiar with the Prophet Yahweh.

You're kidding, right? Here's what we know about the Profit Yahweh.

Plus, he's so 2005. The word of the day is Serpo, Serpo, Serpo!!

Now, time to do my penance for mentioning the "S" word

[edit on 3/8/2006 by eaglewingz]

If one was inhabiting annother dimensional space or realm then would not physics be different then they are in 3d? Maybe the jump to faster than light travel put the humans and aliens into annother dimensional space above what we inhabit.

The only thing that is not explained is the reaction to this by the humans from 3d.

As you are aware being a fan of einstein, there is other dimensional realms which his work fully supports. I find it amazing that you were not able to make the connection though. Surely you could have envisioned this, no?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Last year this prophet said a ufo was gonna hang over los angeles for 2 straight months and nothin ever happened. His credibility is zip practically.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join