It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Long Until Human-Drone Soldiers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
According to kojac the pentagon is already controlling sharks brains for military purposes...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What I want to know is how long will it be until we can do the same with people? I know few countries seem evil and sophisticated enough to do it but could it be done right now if we drugged a person (to make their brain like animals) and then also implanted chips into their brain?
Because surely now we can do this to animals people will just be the next logical step (at least for some terrible country)?

I mean it would be a great use for prisoners (rather than have them eat into your resources).
And just imagine how cool it would be to have a human drone? It would be like the computer game Command and Conquer where you tell someone to do something and they do it no matter how much they might get killed.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The human brain is very complicated. Heck if it was simple to understand we would be too simple to understand it

The controling of movement isnt really that advanced the way they did it in rats was to train them by sending a electrical pulse to its brain's reward center when it went the right way. Much like you would train a dog with a treat when it did something right. But the treat is electronic now

Even then they could only really generally steer the rat in the direction they wanted. If you could even get humans to respond to pleasure from the reward center of the brain they would be little more the shuffling zombie targets.

On the battlefield you want smart people that can react very fast.

news.nationalgeographic.com... 2.html

I personally think you will see remote land based robots fighting wars long before anything like this

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
You could do something like this with Genetic engineering I guess..................

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Maybe sometime in the loooooong future

new topics

top topics

join