It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran achieves stealth technology!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Ah, thank you for that verification big.

Continuing on what I was saying, there are plenty of records hidden from view, so configuring our power and our timelines as the public is near impossible. Just like we can't exactly judge the Iranian Forces either. Granted they may not be exactly the wealthiest nation, but neither are we, we've got a debt of what? 4.3 Trillion Dollars?

So yeah, as I said, it's possible, and I won't rule it out. But, I'd like to see some further developments on the matter.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
maybe they'll have their own philadelphia mishap and zap their country into an abyss

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
think about it like this. what we know is about 20 years out of date. the b-2 was made public so quickly as a trump card in the cold war or like flopping the nut flush in texas holdem.

now we are back to super black projects like the 60's and 70's . those x-planes in the 80's were a way to test projects and have a plausible answer to what people may have seen.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Yes all of that was true key point...we didnt ADVERTISE IT. If Iran had the tech they would keep it secret, does not matter what country you are from or ideology you subscribe to. As I like to say they are pulling a Kim Jung Il, "we have this, now give us things!!"

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
iran already has a missile with stealth capabilities :

www.globalsecurity.org...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

so yeah guys they already have a stealth anti ship missile capable of radar evasion.

[edit on 11-3-2006 by iqonx]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
I mean the Soviet Union with thousands of the best minds along with insane funding was not able to produce this technology even thought the exact theory was provided by them and Iran which doesnt even have a decent car company is going to produce low observable aircraft ??

Keep in mind that that was 1981-1986 and computers have got several times more powerful to calculate both CFD and RCS. Any sufficiently advanced nation with the money and political willpower to do so can start developing them.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Basic Stealth Technology is simple. Most of it is about simple angles of reflection. Anyone on this board could probably build a working pole model for RCS testing(given the time and money). The trick is about understanding the principles of refection and electromagnetic waves. The thing about stealth technology is The Devil is in the Details. On a stealth plane, EVERYTHING matters, from the smallest seem of the fuel tank, to the coating on the window of the canopy. This was one of the tough lessons of the US stealth program.

Tim

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Most countries now know how to achieve some degree of stealth, it's simply a matter of whether or not they can afford to build a fleet of stealth planes or stealthy ships.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Thumbs up for TC and JAK, it seems that a lot of threads just become slugfests, everyone putting everyone down, its like at times you think, should I even post this, but glad to see the mods doing their jobs!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join