It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran achieves stealth technology!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
alot of jealousy in this thread will be so what i can i do? take the critiscm i guess.

TEHRAN, Mar. 7 (MNA) -- Iranian experts have gained access to the strategic stealth technology which is only accessed by a few developed countries in the world.
Stealth technology covers a range of techniques used with aircraft, ships and missiles, in order to make them less visible (ideally invisible) to radar and other detection methods.

Iran is currently constructing the biggest L band test room in the Middle East in order to conduct further studies in this regard.

www.mehrnews.com...

[edit on 7-3-2006 by Mehran]

mod: added external tags

Quote Reference (review link)
Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ** (review link)

[edit on 8-3-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
we achieved and it will be addressed live on television. Persian Scientists in the housse!!!
. This also means Shafaq will have true stealth with the rest of our missiles!!!!

[edit on 8-3-2006 by Mehran]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
That's odd. For a story that should have massive implications you'd think that there would be a bigger news article. Something's a bit fishy about this, but I'll withhold judgement for now.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
That's odd. For a story that should have massive implications you'd think that there would be a bigger news article. Something's a bit fishy about this, but I'll withhold judgement for now.

dude they ahcieved it but they arent going to release a full article or statement until they do their first test of it or something like that which metioned above. they said it will also be live on television so we'll see how it goes. You have to give it props to Iran dude. 30 years of sanctions and arms embargo and look what we have done. amazing.....

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Sounds like propaganda to me, and the way its worded is fishy

"have access to" and what exactly does that mean?

That doesnt mean they have built anything or even have the ability to duplicate it.

Im not aware of many countries with this technology, and none willing to share it with iranians who are advancing to quickly for their own good if you ask me. they are trying to be a military power to quickly.

but who knows, with the way things are in the US I wouldnt be surprised if bush outsourced it to them

[edit on 7-3-2006 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Acheiving it is one thing. But you still must have a testbed for the technology, and rushing on this one is not an option. I am honestly no expert, I only know what I read(on ATS mostly), and see on documentaries on the History Channel and such. But I do know that it took the US a long time to make effective stealth aircraft as there are many factors in maintaining stealth. Such as RCS, RAM, angles on the body of the plane just to name a few. I honestly also dont know how much of stealth technology is still classified(from any nation with the capability) but I do know that there is much taht isnt divulged to the public. It will be interesting to see Irans implementation of the technology, though I wouldnt bet on an aircraft for some years(a decade or more).

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

That doesnt mean they have built anything or even have the ability to duplicate it.

Im not aware of many countries with this technology, and none willing to share it with iranians who are advancing to quickly for their own good if you ask me. they are trying to be a military power to quickly.

but who knows, with the way things are in the US I wouldnt be surprised if bush outsourced it to them

oh please, stop that bullcrap. your jealous dude we made it and now have access to it thats what it means! mehr is no propoganda site like iranfocus. 1 jealous person down and alot more to go.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mehran

oh please, stop that bullcrap. your jealous dude we made it and now have access to it thats what it means! mehr is no propoganda site like iranfocus. 1 jealous person down and alot more to go.

Who are "we"? Did you somehow contribute to this "major breakthrough"?

Move along people; there's nothing to see here.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Jealous? lol...buddy the US invented the stuff(which is where im from by the way) and I in no way think iran is capable of building any of it. period.

you simply dont have the technology......

I dont know what more I can say, you might be able to copy it in a few years but I highly doubt iran 'developed' it.

If china doesnt have it, I gurantee you iran doesnt...and this is one article, you got anything else to back this up?

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
What exactly have they achieved
Gin by the articel they haven't achieved anything
This is farcical.

LOL, I like this statement :

Iran is currently constructing the biggest L band test room in the Middle East in order to conduct further studies in this regard.

How about the nonly L-band test room in the middles east LMAO.

Iranian experts have gained access to the strategic stealth technology which is only accessed by a few developed countries in the world.

The above statement implies that someon ahs given them access to some type of rudimentary stealth tech, maybe Russia, maybe CHina.

Mehran, this article states absolutely nothing except that Iran maybe attempting to start some sort of stealth prgram, along with probably 20 other countries.

As for selling the technology to China, pull the other one - The Chinese would be far ahaed of any Iranian program, especially since the Iranians have achieved nothing.

So please, enough of making us laugh with your jokes, why don't you come back when you actually have something factual.

[edit on 8-3-2006 by rogue1]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
lol yeah ok 20 other countries? i thought you said the whole world was against iran and now you decided to change your mind about other countries cooperating with us? you just dont like to see a powerfull iran and like i said we achieved it and still have to do further tests. we got the technology for it and were going to do more studys on it especially for military and if you dont like that then dont bother posting here.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Lets try to maintain some decorum shall we

In regards to the article: It smells like PSYCHOPS to me. Lack of detail for one thing and if it were really a major breakthrough, you would be seeing it advertised from every minaret

"L" band radars are used primarily for long range ATC etc. A variant of this, the SMART-L purpotedly can be used to detect stealthy missiles but only at 65 km or so.

Iran is keen to develop its own industrial base for weapons manufacture as is its fundemental right. Simply building a test facility does not make you a major stealth power by any stretch, propaganda or otherwise

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I suppose that if war breaks out, the U.S. would just add the stealth fighter hangers to the short list of things to bomb first along with the "NATO spec" radar systems. No worries.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mehran
lol yeah ok 20 other countries? i thought you said the whole world was against iran and now you decided to change your mind about other countries cooperating with us?

Erm no, I said that there would be at least 20 ither countries attempting to develop stealth technology. I idn't say Iran was in cullusion with 20 other countries

You just dont like to see a powerfull iran and like i said we achieved it and still have to do further tests. we got the technology for it and were going to do more studys on it especially for military and if you dont like that then dont bother posting here.

Oh please, a powerful Iran
Powerful compared to who, BLAH. I couldn't careless if Iran was developing stealth technology or not, the fact is you have provided absolutely no proof that they hvae developed anything. The article sounds more like to me, that someone has discarded some scraps from their program to Iran.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I really don't know what to say..

I also think its pysch-ops..

Nobody in their sane mind would transfer stealth tech to another country..
Are we talking RAM /paint, structural design..what?

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
I really don't know what to say..

I also think its pysch-ops..

Nobody in their sane mind would transfer stealth tech to another country..
Are we talking RAM /paint, structural design..what?

i think they were talking about some type of a cover that would absorb radar signals and that tech transfer to china was a joke

[edit on 8-3-2006 by Mehran]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Face it Mehran, even if iran have develouped stealth technology which i seriously doubt. There still noway near as powerful as the us. so maybe if u wake up and smell the coffee, you might realise that iran really isnt very powerful.

Justin

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
They hijacked a trunk on ti's way to Langley with some grey paint in it labelled "for F-22 Raptor", they painted all their equipment and they think they have stealth technology.

Iran may have acquired some engineering documents regarding stealth technology, but they do not have the technology close to bieng compared to the US.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I personally suspect, like most od Iran's "high tech", it was given to them or they are building on a base technology given to them-just like there "NEWLY develpoped INHOUSE missles, were really just a small advancement on the RUSSIAN missles they purchased.

That aside, ok, IRAN can refuse to sell us oil-that may sting.

But if Iran thinks they can block all oil from the persian gulf, they are in for the saddest surprise ever.

Iran may be powerful, when compared to other THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES!, but nothing compared to 2nd and 1st world countries.

Don't worry, the US/NATO/ALLIES don't need to invade Iran to take care of matter.

We are more than capable of shooting down their entire airforce-think Bakka Valley type of battle.

Wild Weasles can easily take out all radar and missle radar sites-moble or not.

The moment they turn on the radar they will explode as a harm antiradition missle follows their own radar to their site...BOOM.

Don't think that putting your nuclear weapons plants underground will save them, we have more than powerfull enough ground penertrating bombs to toast them.

ALso don't think that hiding them-nuclear weapon development- under populated cites will stop us, it will only result in many civilian death-clearly they don't care about that.

This will all be on the hands of their leaders who placed their nuclear weapons program under their most populated cites.

Go ahead, do something stupid, please, it will all nato and the allies to remove this regiem from power, or at least bomb them back to 1900's tech.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Jealous? lol...buddy the US invented the stuff(which is where im from by the way) and I in no way think iran is capable of building any of it. period.

you simply dont have the technology......

I dont know what more I can say, you might be able to copy it in a few years but I highly doubt iran 'developed' it.

If china doesnt have it, I gurantee you iran doesnt...and this is one article, you got anything else to back this up?

I agree.

Who is further along...India or Iran. I have been to India, they still crap and pee in the streets. So where does that leave Iran again?

[edit on 8/3/06 by OneGodJesus]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join