It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origins of the species

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   
You know with all this talk about Mars i thought i would share some theories i have about our origins and maybe some supportive evidence.
Ok well i think that humanity came from Mars, sound proposterous, well think about this.
Dinosaurs were around for a hell of a long time, a couple of billion years, right well what if life developed on mars during this time. They would have been able to develop technologies and maybe space travel then they discover that they're planet is dying so they pluck an asteroid from the belt and fling it at Earth. Bye bye dinosaurs. Then they colonize Earth and geneticly modify monkeys or maybe gene splice with they're own DNA (the missing link?) But in doing so damage themsleves and cast everything back into the dark ages. This could explain atlantis and the atlantien technology.
Now you'd think there would be some evedence on Mars, well there is!! Mars gets it red appearance from iron oxide, rust, and after 65million years of Martians coming to earth that amount of rust is acceptable.
Yet more eveidence, just look at the way we are destroying this planet too, history repeats.
I would love to hear comments about this theory, i first thought of it many years ago when i was about 16 i did a fair amount of study on it too, even into ancient gods and myths.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   
and yes we were created...
for if not all the flaws you see presently would possibly not be...

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Reminds me sorta of something I was reading about Prince EA the annukai (sp?) but I think they were from Niburu and not mars...

let me see what I can find....

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   
some links

Prince of EArth

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

The Gods of Eden

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

THE OLMEC ENIGMA: ASTRONAUT CORROBORATES SITCHIN
www.sitchin.com...

[Edited on 8-10-2003 by Lysergic]

top topics