It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Info on Russian UFO film?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hi. I don't normally frequent this part of ATS, so forgive me if this is somewhere right under my nose

I remember watching a great documentary a few years ago on UK TV (C4 I think) about a film found in Russia showing their army digging out a UFO that had crashed and even performing autopsies on the occupants. The researches even found the exact room where these autopsies had taken place and discovered the doctors had all died in mysterious circumstances. They had a bunch of experts analyse the video and they all thought it was genuine. One theory was that it was a staged Russian "Roswell", so they could say they had alien technology as well. It was very good. Can anybody point me to some info on this video or the events in question? I've tried Googling with no luck. Any help appreciated!

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Yeah not 'The KGB Secret UFO Files'.

I think I know the documentary you mention. Is it the one where about 4 surgeons are cutting bits out of the stomach area of a 3-4ft ET?

I'll look around the internet for it.
At the moment I'm trying to find a screenshot of it at images.google.com

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Yeah, that could be it. It was very compelling. I remember they proved beyond any reasonable doubt that it was a genuine Russian military film from the time period claimed - so it was a question of if it was really a UFO/ET or completely staged propaganda. I'd love to see it again. Let me know if you dig anything up - thanks!

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Maybe it was this one after all .....

www.ufocasebook.com...

(that's the scene I remember)

ufocasebook.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
If this is the secret Kremlin UFO special that aired on the History Channel here in the States, then I've been dying to see it. My brother watched it sometime last week, I believe, and told me that there is footage of the Soviet military trying to shoot down a UFO or UFO's. Apparantly the UFO is unphased and even fires back, blowing up their missiles and whatnot.

My brother tends to tell some outrageous stories once in a while so I'm not 100% certain that he's telling the truth. But on the slim chance that he is, I'm dying to see this video and I'm wondering why it isn't more popular- especially here on ATS.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Yup, that's the one

Although I don't remember the footage from the MIG....interesting.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Extra info here ...

www.rense.com...

"Russian / Derbyshire / STS-75 / UFOs"

I just want to say, maybe these things are not evil.
Maybe they have been helping us upgrade faster than normal old nature.

And not just on planet Earth but in many other places.

And, Its good having the intelligence data and the internet and meeting you folks.

Rugby and Football is fine, however, www.abovetopsecret.com...
is totally awesome.

Thank you very much.
Have a great day!

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Yeh, you guys have the right links.

I remember a thread on ATS, only a few months back, discussing this very thing.

The UFO we are talking about is actually smaller than your usual type.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
yeh I remember seeing this same video on the fox channel showing other cases of disclosed government videos on ufos and et's. This one had me interested though because it's thought to have been taken off the black market and is said to be authentic.

new topics

top topics

join