It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order = Antichrist Spirit and when it does come to power it is the END of the age.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Is there ANYONE on this board that understands the concept of spritual warfare?

So I don't have to get too carried away and redundant this link pretty much sums it all up.

www.apocalypsesoon.org...

I believe that there are people, organizations, (Freemasonry as one example) and large busineses that are "New World Order" 'proponents' but that's not all there is to it and it's not that simple. It will never make sense to you until you understand the unseen hand that is working in the back ground. (The one your 5 senses can't detect) I've said this time and time again but there is a spritual 'dynamic' to EVERYTHING that happens in this existence. What happens in this 'world' affects the spirit and what happens in the spirit effects this 'world' we see. Pay particularly close attention to the afformentioned: There are unseen satanic forces in the "background" that are working feverishly to bring mankind as a whole into slavery.

1st John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: AND THIS IS THAT SPIRIT OF ANTICHRIST.

Wow.. SOO.. The Koran, Freemasonry, Skull and Bones.. etc.. etc. etc. These are all examples of "spritual lights" that are NOT Christ Centered.

In summary.. No one is perfect but if you don't have Christ in the center of you life then you are part of the New World Order!!

I know most of you will think this is hogwash and I could not have thought this just a few months ago, but I have been having some amazing spiritual revelations as of late.

I have a warning (in good spirit) for ALL who do not understand what I am saying here... ESPECIALLY Freemasons that call themselves Christians:
The New World Order WILL come about and when it does you better have your heart straight with God. The only way to do that is to put Jesus in the center of you life and doing that means BELIEVING in him and not 'using' him as a sideline like Freemasonry does. God has allowed man a 'period of probation' here on earth.. WHY has he done this? So that we will have a chance to choose HIM.. God is LOVE and true love is not captive. Do not fool yourselves folks, God is a gentleman and will not force you to choose him and this world is "designed" that we could make a choice. Do you honestly think God is going to give you eternal life in eternity unless you had made a choice while you could still "see" both sides of the coin? When we die we "leave this coin" and go to eternity (Where you will not be able to make a choice between good and evil) WITH or WITHOUT God. TRUST ME you don't want to live in eternity without God.

In summary..

The New World Order is a "manifestation" of dark unseen forces working through many people, businesses and organizations and will come to power when God allows it.

God went through GREAT PAINS to make this world so that we could have FREE WILL and a CHOICE. (To choose him willingly) God does not want a captive love and so here we are. In this world there are two sides to every coin, light can't exist without dark, good without bad, etc.. etc.. etc. In eternity this with WILL NOT BE THE CASE and you WILL NOT be able to make a choice once you cross the veil.

According to the Bible.. when the 'New World Order' (Antichrist 'head') shows up and comes to power this means the end of the age and no one knows when this will happen. (The antichrist spirit is already here)

Mr 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

But there will be signs:

Mt 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Mt 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. And Jesus said to them in answer, Take care that you are not tricked.

Mt 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. For people will come in my name, saying, I am the Christ; and a number will be turned from the true way through them.

Mt 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. And news will come to you of wars and talk of wars: do not be troubled, for these things have to be; but it is still not the end.

Mt 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. For nation will be moved against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and men will be without food, and the earth will be shaking in different places;

Mt 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. But all these things are the first of the troubles.

Mt 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. Then they will be cruel to you, and will put you to death: and you will be hated by all nations because of my name.

Mt 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And numbers of people will be turned from the right way, and will give one another up and have hate for one another.

Mt 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And a number of false prophets will come, causing error.

Mt 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. And because wrongdoing will be increased, the love of most people will become cold.

Mt 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

One more thing for the 'antichrist' crowd.. (whoever you are)

YOU ARE JUST A PAWN in the great plan that God has for Humanity. You are a pawn under grace heading for a dead end. Just because you are not on God's side does not mean that you will not serve his purpose and the end WILL find you. When your end does come what side will you be on? Have you chosen life or have you chosen eternal damnation?

Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

There is only ONE way to choose.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by TxSecret]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
After the rapture of the true Christians, many will come to realize what has happened, a mass beyond number John says in Revelation. But sadly, the vast majority will not recognize this and WILL go along with the anti-christ and take the mark of the beast to save their own life, but will be damned to Hell for eternity.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Muscle,

I agree..

Jer 50:6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.

Their shepherds have caused them to go astray.. Who do you think he is talking about when he says shepherds?

Mt 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Hmm. the VERY ELECT will be deceived.

I guess I'm not surprised that there is a huge glossing over on my main point.. the one I'm trying to make about the New World Order being a 'manifestation' of 'something else' going on in the background.

I'm sure alot of other people are not too happy that I went down the road of, if you're not with Jesus, you're with the New World Order.

I have not really studied the Rapture but spending more time on it. (There seems to be alot of confusion concerning the timeline as opposed to the tribulation) If you think about the Rapture, Jesus takes his 'own' before all hell breaks loose leaving 'every one' else behind to contend with everything that happens after that. Looks like Jesus' own will not have to worry about the 'New World Order' if I'm correct on all this.

there has to be a few people here who can expand on what I'm trying do here.

[edit on 8-3-2006 by TxSecret]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Everyone that is not a Christian is part of the new world order?

Am I reading this right?

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I have a hard time believing that all of a sudden people will become enlightened,and the world will overnight change,as things are in future yes some things will change but it would have to be over a long period of time,some people are creatures of habit ,habits are hard to break so I don't buy this metaphysical jargon that one day everyone will be in a new dimention,doesn't add up to me,makes a good story though I guess

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TxSecret
Mt 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Hmm. the VERY ELECT will be deceived.

I guess I'm not surprised that there is a huge glossing over on my main point.. the one I'm trying to make about the New World Order being a 'manifestation' of 'something else' going on in the background.

I'm sure alot of other people are not too happy that I went down the road of, if you're not with Jesus, you're with the New World Order.

I have not really studied the Rapture but spending more time on it. (There seems to be alot of confusion concerning the timeline as opposed to the tribulation) If you think about the Rapture, Jesus takes his 'own' before all hell breaks loose leaving 'every one' else behind to contend with everything that happens after that. Looks like Jesus' own will not have to worry about the 'New World Order' if I'm correct on all this.

there has to be a few people here who can expand on what I'm trying do here.

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

The very elect can not be deceived. You miss read it as THEY can be. not possible. who is the elect? The living saints, the remnant. They who keeps the commandments of God and has the testimony of Jesus Christ which is the spirit of prophecy.

• Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

• Revelation 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him, And he said unto me, see thou do it not: I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

• Revelation 14:12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Secondly, the Bible speaks nothing of a rapture in the sense of before things get bad. Only at the very very end even through the plagues after the people are sealed are they in Christ caught up in the air with Him and the earth made waste.

Lastly, I can agree with you that there is two movements of people. Those who follow Christ and those who follow the world or any thing there in.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
How do you keep track of who the real Christ is? And how can you be sure you are not deceived? I’m glad we have a choice, but it seems there’s an embarrassment of choice.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
How do you keep track of who the real Christ is? And how can you be sure you are not deceived? I’m glad we have a choice, but it seems there’s an embarrassment of choice.

Do not put your faith in me. Follow no man; rather follow the word of God and his commandments; have the faith of Jesus. Strive and draw nigh to God and he will draw nigh to you. You need to do this and search for your self. ...and He will lift you up.

James 4
8Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

9Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness.

10Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
CN,

Everyone that is not a Christian is part of the new world order?

It's hard to just come out and say that for a myriad of reasons but:

1jo 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
1jo 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

1jo 4:3 And EVERY spirit that confesseth NOT that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Just curious, what do you guys think about this.. You can expound on this too you know.

GameSetMatch..

That's a GREAT scripture.. My favorite part:

"ye double minded"

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   

GameSetMatch Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

The very elect can not be deceived. You miss read it as THEY can be. not possible. who is the elect? The living saints, the remnant. They who keeps the commandments of God and has the testimony of Jesus Christ which is the spirit of prophecy.

Thank you for pointing that out.

Along similar lines: This is what threw me off, I do understand the differences.. (I think)

Jer 50:6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.

BTW, I am definitely not up to speed on the Rapture. Trying to get my head around it now. You can help if you want.

Lastly, I can agree with you that there is two movements of people. Those who follow Christ and those who follow the world or any thing there in.

Thank you for that.. You are indeed a rare breed.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Is there ANYONE on this board that understands the concept of spritual warfare?

Of course.

It was essentially created by Zoroaster. The notion that "good" and "evil" are represented by actual motivated beings in conflict with each other is an old, old Zoroastrian concept. Humans are generally positioned in the middle, and given a forced, false choice between two equally vicious entities.

It's a popular notion, because it appeals to people who believe themselves to be morally or spiritually superior to the common scum they must live with. So it includes just about everybody.

The older philosophy, that life is a matter of cycles and recycles, and that things are more about balance than "good" and "evil," is a little bit more to my tastes.

But to each his or her own. We're all headed for an unpleasant death. What the hey.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Enkidu,

Interesting reply.

It's a popular notion, because it appeals to people who believe themselves to be morally or spiritually superior to the common scum they must live with. So it includes just about everybody.

That particular point disturbs me because that is definitely not in line with Christianity.

I'll look into Zoroaster but it looks like I will not give him much merit.

All heading to an unpleasant death? I used to feel this way but now (for obvious reasons I hope) I don't feel that way at all.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Everything you have said in your post I have pointed out in some way and have used the same quotes too. Do great minds think alike? But yes the being a Christian is being different from the world or worldly things that are not spiritual. Yes there is spiritual warfare. When the Anti-Christ comes the church will fall into abomination desolation. For the forces of evil to arise the church has to go and to defeat an uprising you need Gods faith to stop by majority rule of the nations. Once the West and Europe loses Christ all the other evils will come afterwards. Things like Satanism will rise secret societies will grow, pagan rights will rise, ant Christ religions like Islam and atheist science will allow demonic forces to take over and grow this strong spirit of the Anti Christ. It has to happen anyway its a horrible scenario but good will come out of it.

Are we at war yes we are and all things during the days of Noah will return and maybe the Iron mixed with clay race of people or the Nephelin may return in the labs of corrupt scientists as once Hitler dreamed but away from the public. Maybe they are here already to do the work of evil.

I have heard that freemasons or some fundamental core of a society think that Satan and God are the same people or the brother of Christ. But that is not true. A theory suggests also that Satan wrote the Old Testament and the New Testament is by Jesus as they are the same people but different personalities. But have to say if that is the case then the Koran is way above to support Satan had a hand in it.

[edit on 8-3-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Yep I'm convinced the whole world is doomed and we're all gonna die
Seriously with all the conspiracies I've been reading about I have no more hope left for humanity

www.infowars.com

www.prisonplanet.com

World leaders =

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well.. first of all, there is no god.
Second, religion is (imo) bad for spiritualism.
Third, heaven nor hell exists unless you create it.

When you die, you are reincarnated. You will go through another life, learning more lessons, growing spiritually, raising your frequency, someday you might end up on another planet, maybe you're already from another planet.
You will not however burn in eternity for your sins.
That wich created the universe did so without the need of judgement. There is no good or bad. Everything has it's reason. It would be pretty harsh if a god threw you in hell because something he screwed up in the first place.

I do believe that whatever we do resonates alot further than we tend to believe, there is no physical world, everything is just energy.
So I tend to agree that those occult gatherings are not just for fun, to make along story short. I don't know what to make out of it though.

Here's an interesting video containing some info about it (2hrs).

video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Hi TS
Very Well Said, Look Up, Our Redemption Draweth Nigh!

Angel

top topics

join