It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 sun cycle will be 50% stronger and Mount Vesuvius has 50% chance of exploding next year

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Alright check it out.

In Revelation it states that after Judgement, Tribulation, and the Armageddon battle, when all that is finished, those remaining who are faithful will stay on Earth, which would be 1,000years peaceful, and ruled by the Messiah, otherwise known as Jesus to Christians, and unknown as of yet by the Jews(though Jesus in my opinion was their Messiah as well, they rejected him).

Since they [jews] rejected the Messiah, i could see why history has been cruel to them, specificly the past 1950 years or so. Culminating in the 20th century to a peak level during WWII, of a different "tribulation" more commonly referred to by them as exile. But I speak of the holocaust as well.

Now I'm not saying I believe God made all the bad stuff happen to the jewish people for dissing the messiah he sent down for them and everyone else, I personally do not believe that. Some people do. But if I believed that, it would make me more anti-semitic than I'd like to be known by.

Though I had a vision some time ago shortly after 2007 started, in my own mind. It was more of a verbal vision.. sounds crazy let me explain. I was day dreaming, or thinking rather, smoking a cigarette outside in a chair, when during my thinking I had a vision.

I saw two angels, one on the left, one on the right, flying straight upwards into the sky, and behind them as they were flying upward, a flashing light of sorts would be going off behind them in the background perhaps near the horizon. The light would go through every color in the rainbow one at a time super fast and continously repeat, like a burst of flashing colors so fast that you cant keep track of them. This was in my head, not literally seeing this as if it were flesh and bones real. After seeing that vision, a voice involuntarily began to speak in my mind. Not the kinda speaking that we do to ourselves inside our own heads, thinking things over and 'talking to yourself' about it silently. Rather, it was just like that .. in my head and what not, except I wasnt in control of it, and it sounded different.

It said, "The jews rejected him first, but the gentiles will reject him in the end."

That is indicative to me that when the messiah does return, the majority of the western world, even the christians in those countries, will reject the second coming as a fake, a phoney, or as the antichrist.

[edit on 1/27/2007 by runetang]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I believe the 2nd coming of Christ merely means the returning of our higher selves, the revealing of the truth to humanity (apocalypse is greek for revealing).

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
yeah, if a man came to earth and said he was the messiah, i feel today that no one would quit their jobs and drop everything to follow him. Especially if he's no the blonde and blue eyed Jesus that the Westerners portray him as. If he came as a bearded Middle Easterner as it says in the bible, people woud portray him as a terrorist and target him.

But in the end of days and the end of the world, No ONE can predict that. No ONE on earth is pure enough to gain that info no matter who you say you are. Not even Daniel and John who both saw the earths destruction was given a date, not even the Angels in Heaven who are in the presence of God werent given the date. That hour will come like a thief in the night.

Only God and "the Lamb" know when that time will come to open the seals. Also remember that the Christians suffered a similar Holocaust under the reign of NERO. He slaughtered a countless amount of Christians who didnt worship him. He truly was "the beast" John spoke about during his time...

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
A few days later I am back with this post, just wanted to say what the first thoughts of this post was.

LATEST NEWS:
Warning signs

But local councillors want to be ready for danger and the cash handouts are designed to make it easier to cope with an emergency.

Those who've lived here for 30 years probably won't move

Marco Di Lello, local councillor

Marco Di Lello, the councillor behind the plans told the Reuters news agency: "Two weeks before the volcano blows there will be definite warning signs and we will have to start evacuations

news.bbc.co.uk...
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Anway since someone has just made a post about the Sun cycle of 2012, I will show this old post that I made a while back. I have not heard anything since, so if the new 2012 sun cycle post maker would like to look at this post too, here is a chance.

I don't think there will be an eruption in Naples but there is definitely a social explosion with the street crimes and council problems they are having anyway.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue with the orginal post message:

But then again if it does not relate to prophecy which says that God will increase the Suns heat to burn the people, then a conspiracy to say man is at fault and increase taxes is one in it self. Are we being drawn to unite in fear, will some leader or movement rise up out this frenzy?

[edit on 8-1-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Recent Sun update shows no Sun Spots, now the protective shield is losing it. Did they really say that the Cern Reactor did not work? What if it did and it pulled on the heaviest nearest object in space and adjusted it through some quantum levels that we do not know of?

Could for the Bible followers out there see this as a start of one of God's Jugements 1/3 of the sun made dark as in prophecy and people will suffer boils from maybe radiation?

The protective bubble around the sun that helps to shield the Earth from harmful interstellar radiation is shrinking and getting weaker, Nasa scientists have warned.
New data has revealed that the heliosphere, the protective shield of energy that surrounds our solar system, has weakened by 25 per cent over the past decade and is now at it lowest level since the space race began 50 years ago.

Scientists are baffled at what could be causing the barrier to shrink in this way and are to launch mission to study the heliosphere.

The Interstellar Boundary Explorer, or IBEX, will be launched from an aircraft on Sunday on a Pegasus rocket into an orbit 150,000 miles above the Earth where it will "listen" for the shock wave that forms as our solar system meets the interstellar radiation.

Dr Nathan Schwadron, co-investigator on the IBEX mission at Boston University, said: "The interstellar medium, which is part of the galaxy as a whole, is actually quite a harsh environment. There is a very high energy galactic radiation that is dangerous to living things.

"Around 90 per cent of the galactic cosmic radiation is deflected by our heliosphere, so the boundary protects us from this harsh galactic environment."

The heliosphere is created by the solar wind, a combination of electrically charged particles and magnetic fields that emanate a more than a million miles an hour from the sun, meet the intergalactic gas that fills the gaps in space between solar systems.

At the boundary where they meet a shock wave is formed that deflects interstellar radiation around the solar system as it travels through the galaxy.

The scientists hope the IBEX mission will allow them to gain a better understanding of what happens at this boundary and help them predict what protection it will offer in the future.

Without the heliosphere the harmful intergalactic cosmic radiation would make life on Earth almost impossible by destroying DNA and making the climate uninhabitable.

Measurements made by the Ulysses deep space probe, which was launched in 1990 to orbit the sun, have shown that the pressure created inside the heliosphere by the solar wind has been decreasing.

Dr David McComas, principal investigator on the IBEX mission, said: "It is a fascinating interaction that our sun has with the galaxy surrounding us. This million mile an hour wind inflates this protective bubble that keeps us safe from intergalactic cosmic rays.

"With less pressure on the inside, the interaction at the boundaries becomes weaker and the heliosphere as a whole gets smaller."

If the heliosphere continues to weaken, scientists fear that the amount of cosmic radiation reaching the inner parts of our solar system, including Earth, will increase.

This could result in growing levels of disruption to electrical equipment, damage satellites and potentially even harm life on Earth.

But Dr McComas added that it was still unclear exactly what would happen if the heliosphere continued to weaken or what even what the timescale for changes in the heliosphere are.

He said: “There is no imminent danger, but it is hard to know what the future holds. Certainly if the solar wind pressure was to continue to go down and the heliosphere were to almost evaporate then we would be in this sea of galactic cosmic rays. That could have some large effects.

“It is likely that there are natural variations in solar wind pressure and over time it will either stabilise or start going back up.”

Text

www.telegraph.co.uk...

CERN
news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 21-10-2008 by The time lord]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Okay now they say the Sun has no sunspots, does that mean they were wrong or is that confirmation?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Just cross referencing stories here of what never happened as usual here on ATS and what they say now could happen which again doubt it will as this so called disaster story claims.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Marsili volcano, which is bursting with magma, has "fragile walls" that could collapse, Enzo Boschi told the leading daily Corriere della Sera.

"It could even happen tomorrow," said Boschi, president of the National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology (INGV).

"Our latest research shows that the volcano is not structurally solid, its walls are fragile, the magma chamber is of sizeable dimensions," he said. "All that tells us that the volcano is active and could begin erupting at any time."

The event would result in "a strong tsunami that could strike the coasts of Campania, Calabria and Sicily," Boschi said.

The undersea Marsili, 3,000 meters (9,800 feet) tall and located some 150 kilometres (90 miles) southwest of Naples, has not erupted since the start of recorded history.

It is 70 kilometres long and 30 kilometres wide, and its crater is some 450 metres below the surface of the Tyrrhenian Sea.

"A rupture of the walls would let loose millions of cubic metres of material capable of generating a very powerful wave," Boschi said.

"While the indications that have been collected are precise, it is impossible to make predictions. The risk is real but hard to evaluate."

Text

www.physorg.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Just digging up old threads, has this happened yet or is it again big stories without substance, Mount Vesuvius seems fine so that we know never happened. The sun cycle we don't know yet, maybe nothing will come of it, it has lasted for the last god knows how long so I expect this to be wrong too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join