It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex, sex and oh look, even more sex!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Sex is life, you don't have it, life stops. SO hard to fight a billion years of instinct isn't it? Geared to have sex to have kids, from birds and reptile to mammals and humans, Dinosaurs to had sex. It's like being against eating meat, goes against everything being human is. We are omnivores, we eat eat, you don't you are going against nature.

Although have to agree, internet costs 20 bucks a month, a girlfriend can cost that in one day, but oh she is so much more fun.
Women's attributes

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I partially agree with you here. I'm an 18 year old male, and I plan to [Attempt to] refrain from sex until I'm married. I'm not necessarily saying that I'll be successful, but I think it's important that people keep these things under control. And you are right, it is everywhere! Try watching comedy central without being bombarded by everyone's favorite Girls Gone Wild commercial.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
I partially agree with you here. I'm an 18 year old male, and I plan to [Attempt to] refrain from sex until I'm married. I'm not necessarily saying that I'll be successful, but I think it's important that people keep these things under control. And you are right, it is everywhere! Try watching comedy central without being bombarded by everyone's favorite Girls Gone Wild commercial.

Is this to imply that you "don't know what you're missing?"

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Most kids have had sex or oral sex by the time they are twelve and the schools are recognizing this. I think Parents should praise the fact that the school are doing this.

LMAO! Are you joking?

I am 13 and trust me, NOTHING like that has happened to me, or anyone I know.

Or am I a "stupid teenages what do you know"?

[edit on 16/3/06 by JimmyCarterIsSmarter]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman

Abstainence is quite tough. I stopped for 2 months a couple of weeks ago, simply because I forgot about it. Since my mind works differently from other folk, I can banish all thoughts from my head by thinking of only one person, or if it's hard going, two. Hilary Clinton and Margeret Thatcher. The best boner killers known to man. I decided to stop with the abstainence though, cause it was starting to come out itself....and I couldn't cross my legs. I found someone very quickly, and all was right with the world. My head hurts though.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimmyCarterIsSmarter
LMAO! Are you joking?

I am 13 and trust me, NOTHING like that has happened to me, or anyone I know.

Or am I a "stupid teenages what do you know"?

Well, I have to say that those things are not uncommon here in the states... Well, at least oral sex any way...

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Ahh sex... When you're not getting any it's all you think about. When you are getting some... You're too tired... Not feeling it tonight... A little too gassy... Maybe in the morning...

Not tonight honey... Yeaaaaah... Ummmmmmmm... I'm really into this new Playstation game... Yeah, I think I'm going to be playing this all night. But, here's an IOU.

WHAT? You cheated on me? That's horrid!!!

I think the fact that you made this thread shows how much you want some Xerox... It's OK... Sex is not evil.

Just playin', I take good care of my gal. Even when I'm not in the mood. Can the same be said about her though?

I don't know where I was going with this post....

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Yeah, I think you're right LostSailor. These last few days I have been a bit too much about sex.

I'm also too excited about my 18th birthday party... My mind keeps thinking, "sex... alcohol... no wait... sex! sex! sex!"

I'm sure it'll pass soon though... I hope.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Sex is life, you don't have it, life stops

life stops eh...i dont no about you guys but i dont consider that a bad thing
..anyway sure sex is part of life....but its not the biggest thing..its not the most important thing...

This is a good post...its true all people think of is sex...i hate it...sure i think of it to even have done it but keep it to mysleff...i have same problems when im with my friends and some hot girl walks by theay say,shes so hot i do her anyday.Or somthing close to that...normaley right there i tell them there stupid.(its serpriseing how i still have friends treating them like that..oh well)

I allso agree that tv seems to show alot of sex aswell...every time you put on a music video theres hot girls on cars and hot gilrs whereing next to nothing all around one guy rubbing up on him....ok from that we lerned that..that one guy is a loser! and haveing a bunch of babes dance around you dont make you cool....if you think it dose your an idiot.

The world seems to have some obsession with sex and it really makes me sad to see how stupid the majority of you people ARE...wut ever happond to the good old days like the 40' and 50's and befor that when people kept that crap to them selfss or with the person there with...

dont get wrong idea from that!! im onley 17 i was not around back then...but since then you can see how life has changed to some sex obsessed world it is today....i really hope that everyone of you who dissagrees with this and who likes this sex obesed world gets herpies and crabs oneday
i honestley do.

People should keep there crap in there pants and not be so concerned about sex all the time....WAKE UP theres more to life then screwing every hot babe....sure it sounds fun and cool i admit somthing intresting to think about.....but if you got any braines at all you no its ONLEY something to think about.....stupid world you dissapoint me so much.....

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It's true sex is overrated. Plus this stupid culture puts way to much emphasis on it. It's not even that important. I'm a 19 female and I've never been in a relationship before. I doubt I ever will be because I totally do NOT trust men.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Sorry to hear that, Proud Canadian. But, be sure to know, not all men are jerks. There are some decent guys out there.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Well I know there a few good men out there somewhere but they're really hard to find. I was also really surprised that a 17 year old male made a RANT about too much sex. But that's good, it means there's some hope for the male species.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Great post you have here on page one. I agree with you. Sex is used to sell so much here in America. I am surmising by your post it is also so in the UK and probably also on the Continent.
I too tire of being confronted by it everywhere. I often ask myself if the approach to sell a product must be sexual..in nature what is the actual value of the product without the sexual approach.

We have so many young people here who are so attuned to thier sexuality but cannot make a good living for themselves. They know every joke, every new program on the tele, every new fashion, CD, etc etc..but cant make a good living for themselves and thier familys. Their consumption rates on this sexual treadmill are way to high. Someone here is getting things very backwards.

Xeroxed88...you keep noticing what you notice and build on it..You are on the right track here. Dont let anyone make fun of you or get you off track. You know something about the system being prostituted out to our young people that even many adults dont know or even care about.

Keep up the good work. Contratulations on your awareness.

I am not against sex or sexuality..I just dont like everything around me being measured by it or sold by it. It gets insulting after awhile. SEx or sexuality is not the total of who or what I am. People are so much more than sexuality....some of us that is.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
ahhh...the 'sex' subject. I believe that sex is a gift, a good thing that we have. But with just about everything there is, there is a limit. Being obsessed with it is not the best thing, but if you are a hormonal adolesent, that might be a bit hard. I dont think people should have sex all the time, and not out of wedlock. Lust and this sex filled society is abusing this gift that we have.

Now if your a Christian, you should agree with me here. Sex should be only in wedlock. Why do we have it? Two reasons. First is reproduction of course, and the second is to celebrate the marriage and union between the couple. Fornication is a mockery of this, because there is no unity there to celebrate. The unity comes from marriage.

Thats all I gotta say on this subject right now!

Thanks,
5aret

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Good call, 5aret.

May I add, I agree sex should only be in wedlock. It would prevent alot of teenage pregnancies and also the spread of STDs. Seems like the most sensible option to me.

...Just a shame the majority of people don't think the same! :bnghd:

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Yes, It is to bad that people these days have gone downhill in morals since their grandparents. Back in the 1950's, most teenagers would'nt even think of having sex out of wedlock, but now, look at them, people act like its drinking water or shaking someones hand!

Sometimes it does get on my nerves, I mean, watch MTV and you will see what I am talking about.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
5aret..the reason for this type of sexual conduct is such that you can more easily put people on a treadmill...running and runnning and running around in circles not knowing much about where they are going but mostly responding to a stimulus that is not thiers. It does however ..make it more easy to fleece them of thier moneys while you have them on this treadmill. In otherwords they are easier to control for everything. Little original thinking going on ..just emotions..mostlly sexual emotions.
In short...they become wild animals...defining themselves by thier baser emotions/desires. It also makes them wonderful consumers. Quite predictable too. Especially the younger more controllable ones...especially on election day and in a voting booth. Very predictable.

Another word for this sexual type of conduct..defining ones self by thier sexuality is "lowest common denominator." also known as LCD.

Proper people do not define themselves by their sex or sexuality. Ever. It is not that they dont have sex or sexuality ..but it is not the measure of their greatness. Understand. IT is not who and what they are. They use other bench marks by which to define themselves.
WE are not here to become wild feral animals.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

TextYes some things have gotten out of hand,

eh?.......

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I have to agree with the original poster. Unfortunately, sex has become a staple of American society. Whether it's a "wardrobe malfunction" or a risque photo shoot in any of a number of magazines....

I wish I could just bash in the advertising agent that came up with the idea that started this whole wave of sex in society:bash:

True, it should be in wedlock, and, being a guy, I haven't kept to that. But it wasn't my fault in that instance, unfortunately I can't explain it any better, but lets just say that being in the grips of a depression makes about anything allowable:shk:

I live on a college campus, so everywhere I go, there is sex this or sex that. Heck I've even heard some couples go at it (with loud volume I might add). But the thing that has begun to sicken me is how some people dress to specifically show off themselves (perfect example: Wearing a very tight T-shirt on women, or even better, wearing a tank-top that's again, way too small.). I work in a place here where I get to see many people a day, and between that and walking on campus, I see way too much skin...

No, I'm not gay, I'm just becoming more and more conservitive about sex.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Maybe its just me (but I do doubt it), but I feel slightly funny around men who are in too "abstinance"(although ive really not met many if any) its just wrong , your surpressing your natural instincts , and I mean Its alright saying you want to wait till you get married but you might not meet any one till your 30.

It might be a enviromental thing I suppose but come down to my local with me and my mates ,and say that you plan on not having sex till you get married and as horrible as it may sound you will be torn apart (maybe even literally after a 12 hour session
call me shallow if you will but I might get hit by a bus tommorow so Im gonna get amongst as many women as I can .

And whats this noncense about men complaining about women showing too much skin ? are you for real ? It might well be a refreshing attitude theese days but come on women can dress how they want and if they want to wear little tiny skirts then who am I to complain?

Sex sells if you don't want to look at scantily clad girls then don't , go home no ones forcing you too , if its against your religion then you have my sympathy ,But for a young man to complain like this is just beyond any comprehension as far as I can see.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join