It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Gods of Eden" by William Bramley

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I read this one a few months ago and I thought that I might re-read it now. Just reading that Biblioteca Pleyades version, I don't have it as a physical book.

Really a rather convincing book, a lot better than something like Sitchin or Icke. So be careful if you read it, you might wear a tinfoil hat for the rest of your life.

I originally found the book since it was mentioned in a web blog about debt. Bramley also goes into banking quite a bit.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This was a great book for its time and one I read early on.
Good read for them just starting in the questioning of things and how our world works today.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mcgillicuddy

yes i did and he's one of my sources together with sitzin,hancock and somehow sitzin and bramley are crossreferencing.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
This is a great book I just recommended it to LJC on this site!

It is a great start for a Conspiracist with an Alien twist!

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

i've read it. i seriously recommend this book, together with the book 'rule by secrecy' by jim marrs - which is so detailed. you'll come out from it never quite seeing the world the same way again. thank god for journalists like him and graham hancock who are trying to uncover the truth about our world.

i think both books go together really. bramley shows how long its all been going on for. was fascinated with the bit about ufos and the plague outbreaks - spread by a foul mist everyone thought - germ warfare? particularly relevant with all this bird/swine flu - aids stuff - same guys, same population control agenda?

the protocols of sion (not zion i reckon but sion, as in priory of sion, secret societies) might have really been written by aliens, about plans to dominate and control the human race? and the jews were just a scapegoat for them - to blame it on? just read the protocols - they talk about poisoning humans, and concealing the poisons in our food, clothes, air, water, etc... think flouride in water, mercury in fillings/makeup/vaccinations; pesticides on food; our pillows are soaked in toxic brain damaging chemicals to make them fire retardant. couldnt we think of a better way? what about aspartame, which the FDA has protected; and whatever they put into coke - who knows...

call me paranoid.. i enjoy it

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222

I've read it. i seriously recommend this book, together with the book 'rule by secrecy' by jim marrs.

I followed William Bramleys --gods of Eden-- with Zacharia Sitchens --Earth Chronicles-- as this was recommended in Bramleys book.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Im real new to this site as far as posting....as a matter of fact I just made my account today. But I have been on here reading what ya'll have had to say for quite sometime.

I have been into Bramley for awhile. Whiche brings me to reply to this post. A friend of mine was up in Norther Californai in Modesto. He realized that Bramley is a pen name and found Zecharia Stitchen to be a lawyer in Modesto. He went on to make attempts to conduct sort of a discussion with Mr. Stitchen. Once he has it set in stone I will post the conversation.

As for Gods of Eden I read this book back in the 10th grade and it was all downhill from there. The book is filled with detail its quite nice. Really sets the stage for opening the mind and looking behind the mask. Beautiful for what it is.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

yep read it and then put it down. Then put it in a bag and gave to the second hand bookshed for charity.

That is what I thought of it. Not worth keeping and placing on my bookshelf.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I wonder why "Andrew Collins", who is sometimes featured on UFO.TV plugging his book of the same name, stole William Bramley's book title. How can people do that so brazenly?

I found this classy note from William Bramley himself regarding it:

A NOTE ABOUT THE TITLE There has been a little confusion between my book and two other works with a similar title. The Gods of Eden was first published in 1989. In 2002, Andrew Collins published a book that he titled Gods of Eden. In 2007, a set of lectures was released on CD titled Gods of Eden by Ramtha (J.Z. Knight). Each is a separate work by unaffiliated authors. I have not read Mr. Collins' book or heard the CDs, but I am happy if I was able to provide any inspiration to these or any other writers. And with a title like that, they must be good!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 0001391

Some people are just idiots. No other book that I have read can compare to the detail and depth that Bramley has gone with his book. If we even imagine that a small percent of what he says is true, we are in trouble. His recent interview at ancient-origins.net was pretty alarming.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Great post. Old thread, but "The Gods of Eden" should be on everyone's must read list. This book has impacted me like no other. It is a book that really can change your viewpoint on the world, and in iur purpose for life.

Please read this outstanding book, if you haven't done so already!

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mcgillicuddy

I had to search this, it's a good book. I found my copy 30 mins ago and wanted to re-read. So kudo's to the guy who made the thread!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join