It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this whole forum just people talking about Icke?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Because I haven't seen one post from the man himself. I've read the Biggest Secret & found it compelling. I wanna hear from "the world's most controversial speaker" ---

Call me impatient, but I'm not diggin everybody just talking about him. I want to see what he's got to say when challenged re: reptilians etc.... and
not what his followers feel explains his thoughts, views, and personal feelings

C'mon Dave, come on out and make yourself known!

Lastly, I've seen some posts (& had also had the thought independently) that he's be posting under a moniker/avatar/AKA etc---

If that's the case, that's the lamest thing I could imagine on a forum set like this

Say it ain't so!

JAK

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Take a peek at this post: Quick update...

Jak

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Yeah I agree! I understand he is busy himself. I thought he had posted last time, but that was an imposter! I wrote this whole entire thing to thing on there. And whadda ya know? it gets deleted... Ohwell. I'll podcast my experience.

Anyways, I havn't read any of Davids books, but I will. I have watched Secrets of the Matrix, Reptilian Agenda, Alex jones, all that stuff. I have also done a ton of research and I have really learned a lot from credible sites. Yes I would like to see him reply. I think what's going on, is that he is biding his time and he is also extremely busy writing a few books. The mans hands have got to be exhausted. I can only imagine...whew.... Then I think he will post his final opinon and thoughts on a separate thread. Well cheers to the man! He's very brave and very cool..

And just between you and me, I believe that reptilians exist...including the whole shapeshifting thing. While I thought that sounded rediculous the first time...I have done a lot of research and talked to a few people who know what's going on. Well I have also seen these things, and I'll share it on the pod casts.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Right on JAK--- thanks for the heads up

Whitelightwolf - I think you should read one of Icke's books cover to cover starting tonite

top topics

join