It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam to rule the world in the next few years

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Yes, really. I mean, if a world leader says that, I would think they mean it. But I paraphrase, here is the exact quote:

“The world will be in the hands of Islam over the next few years.” - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Iran thinks the world will be ruled by Islam in the next few years. The same Iran that is secretly developing nuclear weapons and 4000k range missiles, pledging to wipe Israel off the map, and the same Iran that chants death to America and the United Kingdom regularly.

How long will the world ignore Ahmadinejad’s rhetoric and threats? This guy isn’t some weirdo on a street corner standing on a box with a clamshell sign and a megaphone; he is the leader of one of the Middle East’s most powerful nations. Some how the year 1938 keeps coming to my mind….

Caliphate

KUALA LUMPUR, March 5 (Itar-Tass) - Islam will soon be the domineering force in the world, placing first in the number of its followers among all other religions. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad expressed this confidence here at the end of his state visit to Malaysia.

Following a meeting with Sultan Jamalullail I, the supreme head of the federation of nine states where Islam was proclaimed the state religion, he pontificated: “The world will be in the hands of Islam over the next few years.”

According to the president, history “convincingly shows the force of the Islamic religion, aimed not at quashing other peoples, but at serving peace and quietude”.

Ill be dead, but will my wife have to wear a Burqa?

[edit on 7-3-2006 by skippytjc]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ill fight them because i think they are against Islam.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Ill be dead, but will my wife have to wear a Burqa?

I don't think they have to wear burqas in Iran, but why will you be dead?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well don't look now but I think they already do rule the planet based on how the mainstream media seems to worship them..............

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
"Ill be dead, but will my wife have to wear a Burqa?"
Why would you be dead...? Just because the media stereotypes Islam you dont need to grow a brain you prejudice prick.

When will you understand Ahmadinejad is not a problem. He isnt the one who is killing millions of people and starting hatred... *cough* Bush, Blair, Sharon.*cough*

And he ain't the one in Illuminati.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by thawyze]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The mainstream media is pumping the masses for the planned WWIII, just read Albert Pike aka KKK for details about planned WWIII. It's all there folks.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thawyze[/iWhen will you understand Ahmadinejad is not a problem. He isnt the one who is killing millions of people and starting hatred... *cough* Bush, Blair, Sharon.*cough*

Can you get evidence that Bush, Blair and Sharon have killed Millions[/u. That is a big number to throw around.

Also didn't Ahmadinejad say that he wants to wipe Isreal off the map? would'ent that be a threat to millions of lives?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Add all the American, Britain, deaths in action than, all the Afghan, and Iraq deaths. Thats just a small sum... theres a lot more I gotta jet I dont want to find about all of them...

Now dont forgot all the mental problems soldiers are going to experience as well...

That means about 1,000 soldiers were evacuated for mental problems.
Link

Just cause he wants to do it, its not going to happen. Like if i would say I want all gay people to be wiped off the earth... its not like its going to happen, its just a desire.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
If I am to believe this four sentence story: I, for one, welcome our new Islam overlords.

Are there anymore sources for this? Something with a little more depth and detail? Maybe a story with five sentences?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
If I am to believe this four sentence story: I, for one, welcome our new Islam overlords.

Are there anymore sources for this? Something with a little more depth and detail? Maybe a story with five sentences?

urmmm...is their really this much fear and cowardice in europe?

and thawyze, I think you need a few courses in basic arithmetic. if you add all the DEATHS (not casualties) of the war in iraq you dont even come close to 1 million much less "millions".

As bill o'reilly says "put the kool aid down sir"

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Sorry but just before the Iraq war, with the sanctions by the US, at least 1 000 000 civilians died lack of drugs. More than half of those deads are childrens. And since the war started, americans and rebels killed about 100 000 iraqis civilians so don't say that it doesn't even come close to 1 millions because here it is 1.1 million and everyday, this number is growing.

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Sorry but just before the Iraq war, with the sanctions by the US, at least 1 000 000 civilians died lack of drugs.

ummm, sorry.... that was the IRAQIS government fault not the US, and it was UN sanctions not 'US'.......

please put the kool aid down, it is apparently dangerous and impairs judgement.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

IRAQIS government fault not the US

US did support Saddam with guns, and such... and if US is relaly trying to liberate this country why not starting out with there Medical System... with many dying for lack of treatment.

In the 1970s and 1980s, Iraq had an excellent health care system. Since then disastrous domestic policies, as well as western policies toward Iraq, have done a thorough job of destroying that system. Iraq, which possesses the second largest oil reserves in the world, now finds its health care on the level of a third world country.
LINK

US intelligence helped Saddam’s Ba`ath Party seize power for the first time in 1963. Evidence suggests that Saddam was on the CIA payroll as early as 1959, when he participated in a failed assassination attempt against Iraqi strongman Abd al-Karim Qassem. In the 1980s, the US and Britain backed Saddam in the war against Iran, giving Iraq arms, money, satellite intelligence, and even chemical & bio-weapon precursors. As many as 90 US military advisors supported Iraqi forces and helped pick targets for Iraqi air and missile attacks.
LINK

All these guns rebels and such got is from the US and Britian.

Plus even Iran is sueing US for the support to Saddam & Regime.

A strange spectacle in court: As the USA prepares for a war against Iraq, it is being sued by Iran for its previous close relationship to Saddam Hussein. At the International Court of Justice, Teheran is accusing the United States of delivering dangerous chemicals and deadly viruses to Baghdad during the eighties.
Link

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Sorry but just before the Iraq war, with the sanctions by the US, at least 1 000 000 civilians died lack of drugs.

ummm, sorry.... that was the IRAQIS government fault not the US, and it was UN sanctions not 'US'.......

please put the kool aid down, it is apparently dangerous and impairs judgement.

Actually technically it is the US Military that has killed tens and tens of thousands of civilians. Not Iraq's defiance to a foreign country.

We did'nt really show patience in selecting all of our targets that we have struck militarily. Im sure we arent hellbent on killing civilians, but probably alot of them could have been avoided. It's hard to drop a bomb in a city center and not kill a civilian, but did we absolutely have to drop a bomb in their city to begin with at that specific time? Was it imperative to national security to invade Iraq in such a short time span? Could we have just played defense and more accurately picked our targets and nitpicked them more to avoid civilian casualties?

Now they are the bad guys for hating us and engaging in guerilla warfare, but in reality their friends and family have probably been killed or maimed. So I cant really blame some of them, I would do the same thing. No matter how just the US cause is. Alot of the Iraqis are wrong in their resistance, but you have to admit you must sympathize with some of them when their neighborhoods are coming under attack and people are dying, unarmed innocent people, especially children. Even if they don't directly see the carnage, just hearing about my countries women and children dying in missile and rocket attacks would be enough for me personally to go mercenary on the opposing army (even if I was neutral and somewhat sympathetic to their cause). Because I would think they were evil, sloppy, and murderers.

Plus we dont exactly do a good enough job in expressing how obsolutely horrible and sad it is when civilians die. Most of our Military will just say "it is unfortunate and we will try to minimize casualties", but 100,000 people is ALOT of civilian casualties. My patience would be tested if I was an Iraqi.

I could live with women wearing hoods and society supporting the idea of marriage as most important. Goto any internet profile site and all you will see 80% of the girls with pictures of their oral herpes and hundreds of guy friends. I could live with a society that did'nt glorify sex and whoring. I dont agree with the Islamic way, but I think some of the things they do is good.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

“The world will be in the hands of Islam over the next few years.” - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Odd as I recall one of Osamas co leaders said the very same thing in one of his latest videos that was released last week. Kind of makes one wonder just how many connections Iran and Osama have

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Thawyze, you are aware the US supported Iraq in its war with Iran because of the Ebassy incident in which 400 US citizens were held hostage in Iran. The new Iranian regime did nothing to stop it at the time. We should have gone over there at that moment and kicked their asses. Their new govt was in a position to put an end to the incident and they didnt. They were an enemy of our country, and that justified supporting Iraq in their war against Iran. Guess youve never heard the term proxy-war.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
In response to the topic of this thread, I'd like to say ever heard of freedom to practise any faith?

By "IF (Bolded : emphasis) Islam is to rule the world in the next few years" do you mean :

1) Major Islamic nations invade non-Islamic nations and rule them as an Islamic Republic. Hence, reviving the caliphate to rule the world?

2) A war broke out against U.S and allies against Iran & Co. and result in destruction of the west?

Or the most (sarcasm) stupid scenario (/sarcasm) :

3) People voluntarily convert to Islam because they discover the real Islam and has nothing to do with the politics of the world?

Basically it's how you see it. Well, it seems most of you here still see the evil in Islam and ignored the good. Guess all the propaganda have become part and parcel of your thinking.

[edit on 7/3/06 by Heartagram]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris
Thawyze, you are aware the US supported Iraq in its war with Iran because of the Ebassy incident in which 400 US citizens were held hostage in Iran. The new Iranian regime did nothing to stop it at the time. We should have gone over there at that moment and kicked their asses. Their new govt was in a position to put an end to the incident and they didnt. They were an enemy of our country, and that justified supporting Iraq in their war against Iran. Guess youve never heard the term proxy-war.

And they make a hell lot of money with this... YEAH! The american government way of making money! With people killing eachothers!

[edit on 7-3-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by thawyze

Just cause he wants to do it, its not going to happen. Like if i would say I want all gay people to be wiped off the earth... its not like its going to happen, its just a desire.

Thats scary!! I desire a cold beer on a hot day, to win lotto, my kids to grow up in a peaceful world, my footy team to win the flag. I dont desire the death of millions no matter their religion or sexual preferance. I pity those that do...

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thawyze

If you had a huge army sponsored terrorist groups and had a ablility to make nuclear weapons I would be a tad worried if you said you wanted to wipe gay people off the earth.

Adolf Hitler clearly spelled out his "desires" in his book. Yet even while his military was building up people were still saying hes never going to do it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join