It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cindy Sheehan shows up at Walter Reed to protest, leaves because there was no media.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I guess the conglomerates financing the puppet Sheehan don’t want their mouthpiece wasting time doing actual protesting unless the media are there to report it.

She showed up, pee’d, didn’t see any media and left. What happened to the protest?

So, let’s get this straight: Cindy won’t actually protest unless it’s covered. I wonder why? It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that her MANAGERS are looking for an ROI (return on investment).

But Cindy, I thought this was all about your personal loss and protesting against the causes for your son’s death? Remember him? The reason you’re doing this, you know, Casey. Or have we forgotten already what your protests are all about?

I am kind of curious to see Cindy’s tax claims for FYE 06’…

Gunnnutt
Blackfive

She came. She peed. She left. Yes, Mutha Sheehan's support for the wounded warriors consisted of a trip to the potty. No "Get Well" cards, no words of wisdom, nada. She slipped in and out of the facility so fast I didn't even get a pic, darnit!

She and a driver parked on the street and walked in thru the gate. Eye witnesses say she went to the second floor, entered and exited the ladies room, went back out thru the gate, and drove off. There was no one from the press, large or small, and I think this must have been a huge disappointment to the Mutha. I'd say her 15 minutes are OVER!

You go Cindy, stand up for your values ($$)…

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
I am kind of curious to see Cindy’s tax claims for FYE 06’…

I doubt she will have one to file. it would appear she went thru the 250K insurance on her son and get this never even put a headstone on her sons grave. Some kind of mother she is

Mother Sheehan has already gone through Casey's $250,000 insurance payout like a drunken sailor on shore leave, but her poor son doesn't even have a marker on his grave.

Source

Now She got herself arrested at the UN

Cindy Sheehan Arrested After U.N. March

I assume that was yesterday, but am not sure since the story is dated the 7th.

[edit on 3/7/2006 by shots]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
No offense to anyone, but I'm bored with Cindy Sheehan and her type of non celebrity media celebrities. No one would turn their head twice regarding Sheehan if the media didn't make it into such a big deal.

btw, I'm moving this to Political Figures.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Democrats and the liberal media have realized that Sheehan hurts them more than she helps.

I personnally love a good Sheehan sighting, it just reminds me how looney the left remains.

Remember her book signing? No one showed up there either.

static.flickr.com...

top topics

join