It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should I Be Rude To Soldiers At Tesco?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ridcully
P.S. Id pay good money to see you be rude to some soldiers. Would be a good bit of entertainment that. Most people who saw some soldiers walking down the street would like to shake them warmly by the hand. You, I suspect, would just get shaken warmly by the throat

Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself so hence the quote of ridcully. This twisted sort of thinking just leaves me shaking my head. I thought this mentallity was left behind in the late 60's early 70's.

Policy is one thing. The scorning of our men and women serving the country is another.

My opinion anyway. Thankfully those who I have come across in life do not share the same twisted "logic" as the original poster.

I'm hoping a troll.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Christ, I don't agree fully with what we did abroad, but I know plenty of servicemen and they are the same as the rest of us. A lot of them don't like it any more than anyone else, less so I imagine because they are risking their lives for ungrateful people like you at the orders of the Government they pledged allegiance too.
What a traitor man, not to the country but to your fellow man. Every day someone makes me more disgusted to be part of the human race.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This member is the perfect poster-child for ATS and the Deny Ignorance slogan.
People like You fan the flames of hatred, shame on You.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
This is the most ridiculous thread I think I've seen here. Inflamitory and it's only purpose is to bait members.

In the interests of denying ignorance....

Closed.

<< 1   >>

join