It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What is the largest alien colony closest to Earth?

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
to those of you who claim to know things like this, where is the largest alien civilization closest to earth?




posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Probably too many to list..... But perhaps we should look behind the moon, the closest colony of Aliens are right there.... and a bit further out..... a colony of aliens just outside the Kuipers belt..... and then we go to other star systems like alderbaren, procyon, tau ceti, rigel, zeta reticuli, andromeda, arcturus... etc.. etc..

Or maybe even closest to earth, is that of earth itself..... underground earth is occupied by large colonies of Draco



posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Probably too many to list..... But perhaps we should look behind the moon, the closest colony of Aliens are right there.... and a bit further out..... a colony of aliens just outside the Kuipers belt..... and then we go to other star systems like alderbaren, procyon, tau ceti, rigel, zeta reticuli, andromeda, arcturus... etc.. etc..

Or maybe even closest to earth, is that of earth itself..... underground earth is occupied by large colonies of Draco



why no pictures of any of them?



posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Maybe because majority of them look actually human, and that people will say it IS a human?!?

The Draco, dunno, but there are photo's out there, I believe there are photos of ritual where the 50/50 elite shift into rep form to human, but of course, since the average civilian is not allowed in thise ceremonies...u have no pictures...and the elite keep it for themselves.

Also, people who do meet with the underground draco, have a strict rule of no cameras, as i've heard about aboriginal elders meeting up with them.....



posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Maybe because majority of them look actually human, and that people will say it IS a human?!?

The Draco, dunno, but there are photo's out there, I believe there are photos of ritual where the 50/50 elite shift into rep form to human, but of course, since the average civilian is not allowed in thise ceremonies...u have no pictures...and the elite keep it for themselves.

Also, people who do meet with the underground draco, have a strict rule of no cameras, as i've heard about aboriginal elders meeting up with them.....




how do we know how to identify one?



posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Well unless you go to their homeworld, you probably wouldn't...

However some qualities of alien humanoids are unique, and that some are short and very stocky (to be able to move in stronger gravity worlds), their ears are larger or pointy, etc....

Then there are the most identifiable, like the Draco, Rigelians, Sirians, Greys etc....



posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
to those of you who claim to know things like this, where is the largest alien civilization closest to earth?


That would be Mars...we think there is no life ON mars..well, we are right...there is no life ON Mars but their is intelligent life IN Mars...

And ofcourse they are on the Moon and the Kuipers belt, altough i wont name them civilisations...just part of civilisations...

Our Galaxy is full of intelligent life, altough those liars in the USA say it is not

[edit on 7-3-2006 by Dutch_Rick]



posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
How about every person on Earth. We did not evolve here. We are the closest colony.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join