It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"high class hooker" says west coast cities to be nuked this saturday...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
This reminds me of a Tommy Franks interview with Cigar Aficianado magazine in 2003.

I had to search for it online, its all over the place, here is one link that sums up the article
www.newsmax.com...

In the magazine’s December edition, the former commander of the military’s Central Command warned that if terrorists succeeded in using a weapon of mass destruction (WMD) against the U.S. or one of our allies, it would likely have catastrophic consequences for our cherished republican form of government.

If that happens, Franks said, “... the Western world, the free world, loses what it cherishes most, and that is freedom and liberty we’ve seen for a couple of hundred years in this grand experiment that we call democracy.”

Franks then offered “in a practical sense” what he thinks would happen in the aftermath of such an attack.

“It means the potential of a weapon of mass destruction and a terrorist, massive, casualty-producing event somewhere in the Western world – it may be in the United States of America – that causes our population to question our own Constitution and to begin to militarize our country in order to avoid a repeat of another mass, casualty-producing event. Which in fact, then begins to unravel the fabric of our Constitution. Two steps, very, very important.”

Eisenhower had very good reasons to fear the military industrial complex, they may have some sort of grand plan.

A sizeable portion of the U.S. would not stand for it and there WOULD be civil war!
And I tell ya it would probably be bloody.....very much so.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
And today Iran has warned of adjusting the oil supply to the west if the USA continue its course of action.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
And today Iran has warned of adjusting the oil supply to the west if the USA continue its course of action.

I didn't read that. What I DID read today was Iran implying that the U.S. would be attacked if they didn't stop encouraging the U.N. security council to put economic sanctions on Iran if Iran didn't stop its nuclear program.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Why is LazarusTheLong the only one who seems to understand this? IRAN COULD NEVER NUKE OUR COUNTRY. WE ARE FAR TOO ADVANCED TO LET A SUB GET NEAR US AND STRIKE. it would be OUR OWN COUNTRY that lets it happens and points a finger towards the middle east so they can goto war with the country backing them...HELLO...

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
WOW! Saturday is 3-11
Run for your life!!!!! Ah... nevermind.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Why is LazarusTheLong the only one who seems to understand this? IRAN COULD NEVER NUKE OUR COUNTRY. WE ARE FAR TOO ADVANCED TO LET A SUB GET NEAR US AND STRIKE. it would be OUR OWN COUNTRY that lets it happens and points a finger towards the middle east so they can goto war with the country backing them...HELLO...

DID YOU READ THE ENTIRE TOPIC? You don't seem. Because she said that it was a cover-up! Something that was mounted up by the Bush's administration. We all know that Iran doesn't have nukes or submarines that can bring here nukes. So if it would be the Iranian, it would be impossible but if it's something mounted up, all is possible. If it happens, it's the government. It's simple.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

DID YOU READ THE ENTIRE TOPIC? You don't seem. Because she said that it was a cover-up! Something that was mounted up by the Bush's administration. We all know that Iran doesn't have nukes or submarines that can bring here nukes. So if it would be the Iranian, it would be impossible but if it's something mounted up, all is possible. If it happens, it's the government. It's simple.

That's what I just said....

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

That's what I just said....

Sorry

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Diplomat, and Vitc

I think the gist is finally getting thru...

To make sure,
lets walk our blind posters thru the process...

the contention is that a nuke will go off on saturday (or several)

Iran will be falsely blamed (at this point, it looks like there is a naval stand down, which would provide that "alibi" of feasability)

Iran will be blamed so that we can attack Iran without worry of public critism.
(and reinforce total removal of civil rights, and establish Martial law)

I personally dont beleive that our own administration would do this, but certain greedy elements within it might.

If this does happen, the internet will be cut off, so speculate while we can.

Hey, I have an idea...
lets establish a kinda backup disaster plan for ATSers, so that if Martial law is declared anytime soon, we still have a way to network communications. Perhaps some common meeting places that can be reached easily without turnpikes or highways (they become military roads once martial law is declared) Stateparks perhaps...

[edit on 8-3-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

IRAN COULD NEVER NUKE OUR COUNTRY. WE ARE FAR TOO ADVANCED TO LET A SUB GET NEAR US AND STRIKE.......

Iran has recently installed transponders in all it's subs.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I'm not nervous. Unfortunately, I am well aware that not all Americans are incredibly sharp, but I think the powers that be are sufficiently educated to realize that the idea of an Iranian sub getting past our Navy is ludicrous. It's not a viable lie for them to tell.

And who tells a hooker about things like this? Shouting the wrong woman's name is one thing- it's been known to happen. Accidentally shouting top secret plans for a nuclear attack and totalitarian coup? I don't know about you, but I can't imagine myself making that mistake.

Final thought: what exactly is a "high class hooker"? I know what a high price hooker is, how classy does that profession get? Does she finish the job, put her business suit back on, have tea with you (lift her pinkey finger of course), and boast of her pedigree?

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
It's not a viable lie for them to tell.

And who tells a hooker about things like this?

Final thought: what exactly is a "high class hooker"?

we covered some of this, so i will catch you up...
It would only be viable if there was a security hole (much like 9-11) prepared for use by this alibi. (the stand down order of the navy).

It wasn't told to her, but she overheard his Mobile phone convo (they have very loud earphones) so she heard all his responses, and some of the other side also. (room for misunderstanding? yeah)

Guessing somewhat, but A high class hooker is someone that is seen regularly by a doctor, and basically just "dates" professionally. I only know this by the system they have for hookers in New Mexico that go to Los Alamos area...
I read that they do background and security checks on all the regular girls, so that our national secrets are not at the hands of a $50 crackho...

they really do that, and aren't you glad they do... logic wins sometimes over morals.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I agree with what you're saying Diplomat - if it happened it would be a
set-up.

As David Icke says PROBLEM - REACTION - SOLUTION. With the solution being the destruction of the Middle East with the backing of the American People.

Some people would say that is what happened with Pearl Harbour during WW2.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonke05

Originally posted by StalkerZERO

Originally posted by Harlequin
i have it on a reliable source an *officer* that baltimore is to be the target - the president is supposed to visit there for a football game , and the device is in some sort of vending machine.

Is it a baltimore ravens game? I don't think they have a game in march this year?

This was a tongue-in-cheek reference to a semi-famous scenario fictionalized by Tom Clancy.

This is why children need to go outside and play while the adults drink coffee and talk

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If government do it and say that is the Iranians, a lot of them will believe because of this:

- New Shahab 4 can reach 4000 km so I don't think that american waters are that large in the pacific ocean... if these are, sorry.

Because the ``Iranian sub`` would lauch the attack from international waters where the american navy don't look or look only a few times a day. Is it possible? I think that I would say that if I would be Bush Co.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Is this another deep throat spreading these secrets?

Vegas running odds yet?

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Judging by some of the replies on this thread, even when smacked in the face with the issue at hand, some people still cannot grasp what is going on. I bet the government could pull this off afterall. Us smarter folk should get ready to survive...lol.

[edit on 3/8/2006 by tHeJwAy13]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
judging on arguments from both sides the only thing we can do is watch and wait. Watch for any market flucuations etc. that is evidence for an impending attack or just wait for saturday to roll around and see what goes on. If it does go down and the martial law is put into effect, we must collaberate and create an underground media, to expose the truth. ZEROs idea of a ravens game was funny too

[edit on 8-3-2006 by CTMoney]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Speaking completely hypothetically here, and without giving any validity to this "high-class prostitute" rumor... I think some of us are thinking rather narrowly here in terms of a nuclear attack by Iran. A lot of you are making the assumption that a nuclear strike on the US would come by way of an Iranian submarine. I think an Iranian diesel submarine would be the last means of nuclear attack that Iran would consider.

I think a much more likely scenareo would be one of the following... a freighter with a nuclear-tipped missile on board, firing from several dozen or hundred kilometers off the coast of the US. Or a freighter with a nuclear bomb on board in the cargo, going off in a US port/river/coastline.

Another possibility could be a private jet or transport plane flying over US soil under disguise, and detonating a nuclear bomb in a suicide mission thousands of feet in the sky, causing an EMP-style disaster.

I think another incorrect assumption that is being made is that this nuclear device must or will be Iranian-produced, and that it isn't already in their posession. It is an established fact that we basically have no clue as to how extensive A. Q. Qahn's (sorry if I messed his name up) nuclear black market was. Iran could already be in posession of a nuclear device. We completely missed North Korea's production of the bomb. We completely missed India and Pakistan's development of the bomb. We are all well aware of the failures and inaccurate assumptions of our intelligence community, as well as those of our friends and allies. It is in the relm of possibility that Iran could have also obtained a fully-functional nuclear bomb from North Korea, or one of the former Soviet republics, or even a rogue scientist from a nuclear power nation.

The fact that there is so much unsecured nuclear materials in the former Soviet nations alone is a scary thought. The rumors of missing "suitcase nukes" is also disturbing. If there is anything we learned from 9/11, whether it was al-Qaida or our own government who was responsible, is that we need to think outside the box when it comes to preventing a major attack against this nation.

So while we watch the lengths at which the Iranian regime is willing to go, in defiance of the international community, to obtain a domestic nuclear program, we must also assume that its not unlikely that they would try to obtain a nuclear weapon from an outside source. I think we may also be mistaken when trying to observe this situation or predict the moves of this regime with any form of rationality. We've seen that some of their actions in the past and the comments their leadership have made are completely irrational, and even bordering on insane.

I suppose the moral of my post is that we need to be thinking far and wide outside of the box. Thats just my two cents...

-Rasputin13

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I heard it from a low class prostitute. Should i beleive her???

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join