It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"high class hooker" says west coast cities to be nuked this saturday...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I just heard something on Fox News about an Iranian sub.
I didn't hear all of it but it did say "nuclear".
I'll keep listening until I hear it again.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This is my first post but I have been following this thread very closely considering I live on the West Coast. I did notice something that seems a little suspicious. It seems like the Navy has ordered a safety stand down that is scheduled to take place by the end of this week. There are numerous news sources. I didn't see this anywhere else on the board so I thought I would post it. Here are just a few of the news sources I found but if you do a simple google news search for "Navy stand down" there are many more.

Los Angeles Times

CNN

Navy Times

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Well, my point is that even if a nuke goes off on the west coast, the government wouldn't be so foolish to suggest that the weapon came from an Iranian sub. During the Cold War, the US and USSR navies played games with each other constantly tracking one another. The technology developed as a result would be one benefit of the whole 50 year dispute. If anyone is going to sneak a sub close enough to launch a nuke, it won't be Iran. The whole scenario is implausible.

Furthermore, the whole idea of a government official sharing such a scheme with a whore is completely incredible. Is Hannah still alive? I don't know, because I don't even know who he is, but if he is alive, that is proof that nothing is going to happen.

[edit on 2006/3/8 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
If the media starts pushing fear of an iranian sub, then we can see the newspeak agenda clearly.
1. fear iran nuke
2. fear sub
3. nuke attack happens
= populace falls for the suggestion that it was the fearsome iranian sub with nukes...

wouldn't matter that they dont have nukes yet or that they dont have enough insane suicidal martyrs to actually declare open war with USA.
or that the iranian subs were all at port verified by satellite.

It will be a universal "the iranians did it, go get em"

and to Grady: She overheard the convo... it wasnt' told to her...
he answered his cell phone, and she heard what was said totally from his side, and some from the other side.

he is still around, and he is someone who would know. Google his name, and after you sort out the actor by that name, you are left looking at a few spare links of an obscure member of the Intellegence security envelope.

I am with you though... I dont think it matters at this point... unless they try to silence all the viewers of ATS and GLP, and who knows who else...
I found many reprints by other links.

But the navy standown does sound suspiciously like the Norad stand down on 9-11....

[edit on 8-3-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well, don't forget Lazarus, that we have only until Saturday and so far no one is reporting any Iranian submarine hysteria from the media. Besides that, the idea that the government is killing Americans or that they are going to destroy American cities to justify war abroad is, well, to put it mildly, crazy.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
LazarusTheLong
How do you know for a "fact" that they do not have nuclear weapons?

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
LazarusTheLong
How do you know for a "fact" that they do not have nuclear weapons?

I only know that they have the plans (thanks to us)

an attempted set up resulted in the CIA handing the exact plans for a nuke to Iran (thru a ex russian scientist, that corrected the errors in the plans against his handlers orders)

so they could, and maybe do... but I really doubt that they would waste them on a last ditch attack on the USA... it would be the last thing that one of the oldest cultures in the world did... and they may be a little nutty, but al out wacko? not likely...

Grady philpott: Besides that, the idea that the government is killing Americans or that they are going to destroy American cities to justify war abroad is, well, to put it mildly, crazy.

I would have readily agreed with you before some of the events of the last 5 years... now I can pray that you are right... and that is as sure as i get...
and believe me... I would gladly be crazy, rather than right...
but for this instance, we are dealing with the hypothetical issue of a loose lip... and I am merely playing with the possibilities of it being true.

At this point... I am about 2% scared, and 98% laughing... but I have won sweepstakes with less odds.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
People, give me a break! Iran does NOT have a viable nuclear program (yet). How in the world can they power a nuclear sub! With gasoline selling for a dime a gallon in Tehran, why bother? Lastly, which country would sell Iran a nuclear sub, muchless nuclear missiles to launch from it?? (Okay...maybe France.)

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Anyone who has a world atlas, draw a line from London to Los Angeles, then draw a line from Madrid Spain to San Fancisco.

The line originating from London crosses directly through New York City and the one from Madrid directly through Washington DC.

I also found out while playing around that Oklahoma City/Washington DC/London are a direct line too.

SO, does this mean that 911 was the first step towards WWIII, Madrid and London were the second step, and San Francisco and LA are the third(3!) and final step?

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The hooker may have been mistaken in the bombs being nuclear...Hannah may have just said bombs and she assumed the nuclear part. Could be the Club-S bombs meant for land targets.........

Or....nothing may happen now, at all, on Saturday because of Iran already coming out and practically declaring war on the US, and because of this leak happening.

I certainly pray nothing happens........

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'll say one thing, with hookers telling stories like this, who needs novelists?

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IComeWithASword
The only pimps crazy and stupid enough to do such a thing are the Israeli's, and their high class hookers in the US government and media will let them get away with it.

This is why you the world needs to take away the nukes from these thugs.

Excuse me, but what the hell are you talking about? Why would israel attack the U.S.? Stop picking on Israel ya freakin iranian! Keep the thread on topic.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
This will not happen, plain and simple. If it did, all the evidence that would be needed is right here on ATS. Don't we Deny ignorance here? It's ignorant to believe such a thing could be prophecized in such a way. The U.S. would fall into civil war as soon as everyone found out that the government is planning attacks on its own country.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by dgoodpasture]

[edit on 7-3-2006 by dgoodpasture]

That ain't funny. It would certainly mean a civil war. And instead of north vs south it would be a modern decentralized guerilla war.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I have completely exhausted the source thread of this story on GLP. Points of interest relate no only to "Birdie", but to an interesting reply from another poster (userid 78609 on the GLP blog). It reads:

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star
Do you wonder where you are?

Am I in the same building?
Let's play a little game
Hide and seek

Take the elevator
One flight down

Turn left, keep walking
Isn't this fun?

Close your eyes and so you go
1 by 1
On the left
1 by 1
Touch the doors
1 by 1

Now you've reached the end
That's my door

Knock and I am there
Oh, Papa, I love you

I love you too, Jennifer

# # #"
www.godlikeproductions.com.../7/06&mpage=1

This post is interesting in that it differs in flavour/tenor related to the other postings in this thread. Whether the initial messaging from "Birdie" is legit (well...time will tell). As to the possibility (agreed it is always there). I would have written of the probability...until I saw the aforementioned post. Not sure why yet...but it bugs me.

K

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Seriously do some of you even read the damn threads and posts before you post?

I am sitting here pulling my damn hair out because I keep on seeing the same # repeated over and over again.

"Iran has no functional nukes, they can't power a nuclear sub! U.S. defenses would pick up any sub close to the U.S."

OMFG, READ!!!! Noobs...

[edit on 3/8/2006 by tHeJwAy13]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FibroKat
The hooker may have been mistaken in the bombs being nuclear...Hannah may have just said bombs and she assumed the nuclear part.

Ok, how about it being a political bomb - in the sense that it's a nightmare political scenario that will break Saturday ?

Is the Jerry Lewis mentioned in
this story on the BBC:

Republicans defy Bush over ports

Leading members of George W Bush's Republican party are moving to block a deal which would give a Dubai-based firm control over six US ports.

Jerry Lewis, who chairs the powerful House of Representatives appropriations committee, is introducing emergency legislation to halt the takeover.

... The same Jerry Lewis that:

represents the 41st Congressional District of Southern California, including much of San Bernardino County and a portion of Riverside County.

(Linked from this page) ? [My empahsis tho']

Given that the BBC goes onto say

The move puts the president in direct conflict with his own party in Congress and has been called a slap in the face.

Looks like the kinda bomb that I'd be keen to avoid if I was in office - having my own party prod me like that.

(Unless I've got my Jerry Lewis's mixed up of course, in which case I'll apologise for wasting everyone's time and mis-attributing statements to people) ...

[Edit to add empahsis and remove a spurious bit of text the sneaked in].

[edit on 8-3-2006 by 0951]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Well all I can say is this, if something does happen on 3/11 here in the U.S., all of us that survive to tell the tale of how we knew about it before it actually happened, will soon be hunted by government. Which to me is what makes this whole thing pretty bogus. There are tons of people here and on GLP that are aware of this now, if so many people were aware of it, there is no way something like this could be pulled off. Our government isn't that stupid...

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This reminds me of a Tommy Franks interview with Cigar Aficianado magazine in 2003.

I had to search for it online, its all over the place, here is one link that sums up the article
www.newsmax.com...

In the magazine’s December edition, the former commander of the military’s Central Command warned that if terrorists succeeded in using a weapon of mass destruction (WMD) against the U.S. or one of our allies, it would likely have catastrophic consequences for our cherished republican form of government.

If that happens, Franks said, “... the Western world, the free world, loses what it cherishes most, and that is freedom and liberty we’ve seen for a couple of hundred years in this grand experiment that we call democracy.”

Franks then offered “in a practical sense” what he thinks would happen in the aftermath of such an attack.

“It means the potential of a weapon of mass destruction and a terrorist, massive, casualty-producing event somewhere in the Western world – it may be in the United States of America – that causes our population to question our own Constitution and to begin to militarize our country in order to avoid a repeat of another mass, casualty-producing event. Which in fact, then begins to unravel the fabric of our Constitution. Two steps, very, very important.”

Eisenhower had very good reasons to fear the military industrial complex, they may have some sort of grand plan.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
i have it on a reliable source an *officer* that baltimore is to be the target - the president is supposed to visit there for a football game , and the device is in some sort of vending machine.

Is it a baltimore ravens game? I don't think they have a game in march this year?

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by StalkerZERO

Originally posted by Harlequin
i have it on a reliable source an *officer* that baltimore is to be the target - the president is supposed to visit there for a football game , and the device is in some sort of vending machine.

Is it a baltimore ravens game? I don't think they have a game in march this year?

This was a tongue-in-cheek reference to a semi-famous scenario fictionalized by Tom Clancy.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join