It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"high class hooker" says west coast cities to be nuked this saturday...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This will not happen, plain and simple. If it did, all the evidence that would be needed is right here on ATS. Don't we Deny ignorance here? It's ignorant to believe such a thing could be prophecized in such a way. The U.S. would fall into civil war as soon as everyone found out that the government is planning attacks on its own country.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I live near Seattle. I am not a "high class hooker" although I am pretty sure I was a "class clown" at one point...

Anyway, I predict that one day computers will be twice as powerful, twice as fast, and will be able to fit on a medium size desk with ease.

I also predict that on Monday the 13th I will still be able to post that I am alive.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
This will not happen, plain and simple. If it did, all the evidence that would be needed is right here on ATS. Don't we Deny ignorance here? It's ignorant to believe such a thing could be prophecized in such a way. The U.S. would fall into civil war as soon as everyone found out that the government is planning attacks on its own country.

Yeah? So where's the civil war because of 9/11? If you say that there wasn't enought people killed, go say this to the dead's families. If people didn't do something on 9/11, they won't do something on this one too. People are ignorant, they are sheep, they will believe and do what their government say or it will be martial law and a lot of civilians casualities.

We have plenty of evidance that Bush Co did know or did it, so where's the civil war? People just care about themselves, TV and Wal-Mart. Cut them TV, Internet, Wal-mart and then there will be a civil war.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Iranian nuclear subs? Who pilots them? Camels? Maybe they will also drop some nukes from their flying carpets and kill all the american infidels....

come on people be serious, if america is attacked, it will be courtesy of Bush&Co and their skull and bones illuminist buddies.

Not that you guys don't deserve it though, I'm ashamed of Australia allying itself with your totalitarian regime.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Did you read the topic? If it happens, it's a bush co project, not an iranian's one. So please read.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Guess I better dig a shelter.... See ya Monday!

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The US has listening devices all over the world under water for anything that moves. Combine this with our own attack class subs and port monitoring and you have a 3 layer safeguard. If this were to happen we let it happen!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
IF an attack should happen to be a reality, it would not be nuclear~~

I wouldn't bank on this. They're pressuring Iran over what? Nuclear issues? So what might they try to do to get in there?

It's pretty cool right now. Too calm for invading Iran; not enough traumatized, angry flag-wavers. You remember what it was like right after 9/11. We would need that again to invade another country without severe political backlash. Things are too cool right now.

"So, would you go to war with Iran over this nuclear business, Uncle Sam?"

external image

"Hope not."

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
the way you wrote the post made me feel you have a personal connection with this prostitude. Did she tell you this after you slept with her? Could she have know that you might be a conspiracy fanatic beforehand and fabricated the story to get you squirt sooner?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Serpo was a lot more imaginative and held some plausibility to those who believe such things can and do happen. This is just an anonymous person making claims and dropping names, all the while trashing the morals of the administration. Well, I'm her pimp and I say she's on meth.

[edit on 2006/3/7 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I am having major issues with a "high class hooker" part-timing as a seer.
Evidently, I am not alone....

seekerof

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Man, I have just had an epephany? Didn't the bible tell of an old testament prostitute who prophecied about an impending catacalysm? SOMEONE HELP. I mean epiphany.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by MajesticJax]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Yeah? So where's the civil war because of 9/11? If you say that there wasn't enought people killed, go say this to the dead's families. If people didn't do something on 9/11, they won't do something on this one too. People are ignorant, they are sheep, they will believe and do what their government say or it will be martial law and a lot of civilians casualities.

We have plenty of evidance that Bush Co did know or did it, so where's the civil war? People just care about themselves, TV and Wal-Mart. Cut them TV, Internet, Wal-mart and then there will be a civil war.

Dude, you missed my whole entire post. If someone would have come online 7 days before 9/11 and said the US was planning to fly planes into the WTC's... it'd be a different story... If you truly think that our own government purposely allowed 9/11 to happen... then you need to see a psychiatrist.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Dude, you missed my whole entire post. If someone would have come online 7 days before 9/11 and said the US was planning to fly planes into the WTC's... it'd be a different story... If you truly think that our own government purposely allowed 9/11 to happen... then you need to see a psychiatrist.

Well i'm gonna need a psychiatrist and you'll need new eyes to read.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SickDesign

Originally posted by Imspicy
Interesting....if we could back this up with another source, then I'd probably be concerned.

Honestly, I wouldn't be suprised to see this happen, horrified but not surprised.

I wouldn't be overly concerned, there is a large thread on this on godlikeproductions, which appears to be where the story broke. The usual 18+ pages of uneducated ramblings mixed with a few intelligent posts (and yet I still find myself looking )Of course it's easy for me to say not to worry, I live on the east coast.

Link

Actually, I DID post the link. Next time I will make the text BIGGER for the link.

As far as the legitimacy goes, I still think there shouldn't be any thought put into this. There is no other places on the net that I could find to verify this story. I'm sure a high class hooker that sleeps with the countries top elite could find some other way of warning the world aside from GLP!

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SickDesign
There is no other places on the net that I could find to verify this story. I'm sure a high class hooker that sleeps with the countries top elite could find some other way of warning the world aside from GLP!

If it's something real, it's quite normal that you don't find any other places on the net! If someone would have said on the net that 9/11 is tomorrow, you would have said that it isn't true because there is not other source?

Well, this kind of situation is really.... only time will tell.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This is a rediculous story, if they were to nuke a US city it would be in the heart land where it would cause the most upset. I don't see anything happening this whole year, especially not this weekend.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
If something this major happened on a Saturday, it would be a very black Monday on Wall St..

The hooker might be on to something. I knew some hookers in Springfield, IL, and they knew a Hell of a lot of sensitive information about the players in the capitol.

Approval ratings are low, criminal investigations blossoming, the oppurtunity to push the WoT to the next stage is fast fading. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a false flag at this stage in the game.

This has been said before, but I'll say it again. The Iranians probably won't DO anything. What's being suggested is that nukes will go off and the media will start blaming 'Iranian Killer Submarines', and at least fifty percent of the population will be too stupid to know the limitations of that military, or follow through to find out the necessary information to make sound decisions on the subject of military involvelement in that country.

:shk:

That's all that matters. Not the truth, but the majority's perception of the truth.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
saturday the 11 th ?
God I hope not, I live in a major west coast city

Here is an audio file on a site that also mentions this to be in first 3 months of this year. He isn't a prophet,. It is a man who worked for the government years ago & he talks about NWO & all the steps being setup now, like camps, banks being told how to deal wioth customers who will not be allowed into safe deposit boxes. He told all about Pine Gap australia, what it is for.

He said LA and other major cities.

Not sure how reliable this site was or this man. He really paints a horrible picture, so I was skeptical.

www.government-propaganda.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Iranian nuclear subs

USA Attack subs that can track everything

NOARD can see everything

those 3 statemants are all false.

if you can lose a CBG in an ocean then you can sure as heck miss a little teeny weeny sub in an ocean.

The biggest danger for the usa is a sub SLBM launch off the coast - from max range you`ll have 8 mins from teh moment it breaches the surface to impact - less warning time if they venture in closer.

thats why subs are a first strike (or a second strike) weapon - the us knew this , and the russians just went mobile with there launchers.

I know of a brit diesel boat that slid past a 688 - popped it and then sat 500 yards behind a carrier in an exercise. - nuke boats are not quiet.

The only cruise missiles that Iran has that i know of are the ones they bought from the ukraine - and they are not sub launched.

www.johnstonsarchive.net...

have a read- its very good.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join